Stranger Things

opengeo

spoiler tags....c'mon! :nonono:   

just clicked on "unread content" and i get a damn spoiler. 👎

Why would the rope blanket fall out of the portal in the real world when Eddie just cut the end in the upside down and why wouldn't Dustin just throw another blanket up into the portal like last time to go back in there? I mean, what are we to believe, that this is some sort of magic rope blanket or something? Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

I Withdraw My Question (The Simpsons) - YouTube

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

the latest season to one of the most popular shows out right now has been released for over a week and you go clicking in a thread discussing it and are mad about spoilers? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JBENT87 said:

the latest season to one of the most popular shows out right now has been released for over a week and you go clicking in a thread discussing it and are mad about spoilers? 

no...i clicked on "unread content" to see all posts i haven't read yet..and this sheet shows up. 

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Why would the rope blanket fall out of the portal in the real world when Eddie just cut the end in the upside down and why wouldn't Dustin just throw another blanket up into the portal like last time to go back in there? I mean, what are we to believe, that this is some sort of magic rope blanket or something? Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

I Withdraw My Question (The Simpsons) - YouTube

Because then they couldn’t stretch the last episode to 2.5 hours by having Dustin build a stairway of trash to climb up in the portal 

• Haha 1

Spoiler tags added, sorry.  :sad:

Spoiler pitch meeting video, nails it.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Reveal hidden contents

Eleven more than likely had no idea who Eddie even was. He wasn’t in any other season and Eleven never was in Hawkins this season until the last scene.

Spoiler

Ok that makes total sense now. 

15 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

image.gif.171ea2dc831fffa69fbedfeb1652709f.gif

• Haha 2

Loved season 4. I wanna ask a question, but for some reason I forget how to hide comments. Oh well. I'll ask in a few weeks. 

This show still gives us Steve Harrington so I’m not going to bish about some underwhelming things. 

Just finished season 4. was way behind because I quit on the show after all the season 1 hype as I didn’t think it was remotely deserving of the praise. Ran out of stuff so binged last 3 seasons of this. Season 2 was a giant hot turd, but season 3 progressively got better and season 4 was enjoyable. 

couple notes. I agree with cast bloat. They do a great job of endearing you to everyone though, but it’s too much. The second I saw Will walk in season 4 first thought was oh ok, he’s gay. Makes sense. 

Hop is my favorite and El is infuriating. I mean if a kid had super powers it’s probably realistic with wishy washiness. I really enjoy Murray. Think he’s excellent comic relief. Nancy looks like garbage. Her face is all lined and she’s too skinny. Dustin and Lucas are best of the friend group. Cannot stand goofy ass Mike and Will is an horrific actor. Also, they telegraphed Vechna. Cant introduce previously unseen character for El and not be freaking obvious who it is. Didn’t guess all ins and outs, but overall had pretty good sense. Oh and Kate Bush song is garbage.  So many better songs during season and that trash is the one the kids love, shoehorned lyrics and all?

Generally speaking show has improved and I will def finish it out, but it’s far from perfect. Just an enjoyable binge between other shows I enjoy more, but not a waste of time by any means. 

5 hours ago, 700Level4Life said:

Loved season 4. I wanna ask a question, but for some reason I forget how to hide comments. Oh well. I'll ask in a few weeks. 

Season 4 was a complete mess.

• Haha 2

Didn't know Robert England was involved..... #greatestshowever

• Like 1

I hope the spin off show is about aliens... Robin did say aliens definitely exist it was in gest but still... 

This show going the route of the walking dead - too many characters and groups doing different things 

• Like 2

26-Year-Old Singer Contacted Teen Actor For Potential Hookup With Costar; Slams Him For Sharing Bizarre Encounter

By  Amanda Prestigiacomo

Jul 10, 2022   DailyWire.com

Twenty-six-year-old singer Doja Cat shamed a 17-year-old actor for publicly sharing messages she sent the teen about a costar of his she has a crush on.

Doja Cat, real name Amala Ratna Zandile Dlamini, direct messaged "Stranger Things” actor Noah Schnapp on social media about connecting her with his costar, Joseph Quinn, whom she’s publicly called "fine as s***.”

The "Woman” singer said Schnapp was engaging in "borderline snake s***” when he publicly shared their private messages in a now-deleted TikTok post, adding that it was "so unbelievably socially unaware and wack.”

"I’m just gonna say this right now about the whole f***ing, the Noah Schnapp thing,” Doja Cat said in a livestream. "I think that, to be fair … this is like, a kid. Noah is like, I don’t know how old he is, but he’s not even over — there’s no way he’s over, like, 21. And he might be, I could be wrong.”

"But, like when you’re that young, you make mistakes, you do dumb s***,” she continued. "You make mistakes.”

"The fact that this person, that Noah did that, like posted a private conversation between me and him, is like, so unbelievably socially unaware and wack,” Doja Cat charged. "You know what I mean? That’s like borderline snake s***, that’s like weasel s***.”

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Another L for Will 

Co’s before ho’s yo!

6 hours ago, DBW said:

Aliens love the show too

See it's another clue the spin off is about aliens