Stranger Things

opengeo

On 7/10/2022 at 12:15 AM, homerpat said:

Nancy looks like garbage. Her face is all lined and she’s too skinny.

Natalie dyer has to be annorexic/bulimic.  I mean it kinda goes with the whole 80's high school vibe but she needs help.  There was one shot in a previous season you saw her bare side and her ribs were sticking out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Natalie dyer has to be annorexic/bulimic.  I mean it kinda goes with the whole 80's high school vibe but she needs help.  There was one shot in a previous season you saw her bare side and her ribs were sticking out.

Or she's just skinny. I agree she doesn't look good, her head looks like it's just floating around her body is so slight and tiny. Doesn't mean she has a mental health issue.

3 hours ago, Boogyman said:

Or she's just skinny. I agree she doesn't look good, her head looks like it's just floating around her body is so slight and tiny. Doesn't mean she has a mental health issue.

She doesn't, she works out every single day she likes her thin frame and wants to keep it. She doesn't look all strung out like that in real life lol. we need conspiracies I guess.

Head still looks like it's floating tho lol

546361118.jpg

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

She doesn't, she works out every single day she likes her thin frame and wants to keep it. She doesn't look all strung out like that in real life lol. we need conspiracies I guess.

Head still looks like it's floating tho lol

546361118.jpg

Like any of you wouldn’t try to roll a 20 on that.  Gtfoh.  She’s hot.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So i heard season 5 isnt until like 2 years? Is that true? 

10 hours ago, DBW said:

Like any of you wouldn’t try to roll a 20 on that.  Gtfoh.  She’s hot.  

This is her all dolled up. She really looked haggard in most recent season. I’m sure in real life she’s quite pretty, but comparing year over year on the show, she either looks like garbage or they were purposefully making her look horrendous. 

She’s too skinny btw. I know it doesn’t always come across in film or print, but she’s def a twig 

81566F86-A03D-4021-BED9-D88DB698A5B5.jpeg

Actor confirmed what everyone already knew

Will is gay and in love with Mike

It's not going to advanced/alter the plot because Mike is with El. So this was just to make one of the main D&D friends gay

Oh well. Don't care

20 hours ago, paco said:

7SkkYoN.jpg

This is a cool homage

On 7/14/2022 at 2:32 PM, paco said:

7SkkYoN.jpg

A show set in the 80s with 80s nostalgia, pays homage to a show made in the 90s that was set in the 70s.  

• Haha 1

How would anyone make the connection, unless maybe the wardrobe people who picked the outfits put it out there so people would see how clever they are?

8 hours ago, homerpat said:

This is her all dolled up. She really looked haggard in most recent season. I’m sure in real life she’s quite pretty, but comparing year over year on the show, she either looks like garbage or they were purposefully making her look horrendous. 

I mean they have been through a lot of tragedy and she hasn't been around her boyfriend so she has been through a lot of stress. So I can see them making her look rough on purpose 

9 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Actor confirmed what everyone already knew

Will is gay and in love with Mike

It's not going to advanced/alter the plot because Mike is with El. So this was just to make one of the main D&D friends gay

Oh well. Don't care

This is a cool homage

Yeah. I don’t know why they made Jesse plemmons character straight in breaking bad if he was never going to get with Lydia. Characters should remain asexual unless they start slaying some tail. 

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

Yeah. I don’t know why they made Jesse plemmons character straight in breaking bad if he was never going to get with Lydia. Characters should remain asexual unless they start slaying some tail. 

I don’t know why people get all mad about a characters sexuality.  90% of the time is doesn’t affect their actual role and character or any part of the story, it’s moreso just a PC thing and it’s 2022, everyone should get the F over themselves.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NOTW said:

A show set in the 80s with 80s nostalgia, pays homage to a show made in the 90s that was set in the 70s.  

I’m going to go with those were the poor kids and they rocked the thrift shop.

It was a fun tie in. Like the goonies outfits in Jurassic Park. Roll with it. 

12 hours ago, DBW said:

I don’t know why people get all mad about a characters sexuality.  90% of the time is doesn’t affect their actual role and character or any part of the story, it’s moreso just a PC thing and it’s 2022, everyone should get the F over themselves.  

I didn’t realize people were upset about it. The only take away I had from last season was he walks a little effeminately. Wonder if he’s gay in real life or doing it for show. And then never thought about it again until reading this message board. 

3 hours ago, homerpat said:

I didn’t realize people were upset about it. The only take away I had from last season was he walks a little effeminately. Wonder if he’s gay in real life or doing it for show. And then never thought about it again until reading this message board. 

I doubt many are upset. They're just making him gay to make another character gay

If they somehow made Mike and Will a couple then I think people would take an issue with that because of the plot of El and Mike

• Like 2

On 7/16/2022 at 3:22 PM, Mike030270 said:

I doubt many are upset. They're just making him gay to make another character gay

If they somehow made Mike and Will a couple then I think people would take an issue with that because of the plot of El and Mike

I mean ultimately, I don't think anyone is "upset." Who really cares. It's just a little annoying you had the framework for a pretty good story with this show that has undoubtedly been put on hold so that they could flesh out arguably the second most important character's sexuality. 

There should've been hints and teases the last couple seasons of Will having some hangover effect from the UD+MindFlayer and instead of being so reliant on El having to bail them out every time maybe having Will be able to tap into some powers of his own that he may have used to survive the UD/picked up on while being in there. Instead we're now going to get that crammed into the final season, which is going to make the conclusion feel rushed and the middle seasons like a bunch of fluff/filler on a rewatch. Just my opinion, but we've seen this before where a show gets too big for its britches and the story suffers.  

• Like 1

Seems like a lot of posters in FYE have gaydar. 

6 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

Seems like a lot of posters in FYE have gaydar. 

Yeah really lol. I thought will was in love with El lol

• Haha 1

On 7/11/2022 at 4:52 PM, The_Omega said:

If I’m a 26-year-old woman I would definitely contact a 17-year-old boy to help with my hook-up.  Lol

Media forces all of that down our throats (gay/bi/genderless/toaster, interracial couples) and feel they need to throw it in our faces constantly and in every dammn thing that is on social media(tv, commercials, advertisements, billboards, etc). It is all about control. Gubment and media want to tell us what to think, how to think and what is important.

F gubment and F media. Shows need to be good stories, not fundamental control agendas🙂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wormlegs said:

Media forces all of that down our throats (gay/bi/genderless/toaster, interracial couples) and feel they need to throw it in our faces constantly and in every dammn thing that is on social media(tv, commercials, advertisements, billboards, etc). It is all about control. Gubment and media want to tell us what to think, how to think and what is important.

F gubment and F media. Shows need to be good stories, not fundamental control agendas🙂

It’s a TV show, Nancy