***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

23 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Wow those are pretty awful aren't they?

I don't know which is worse; NOLA or GSW :lol:

i'm doing a fantasy basketball league if anyone's interested. free league for bragging rights. pm or reply here if you're interested. 

33 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i'm doing a fantasy basketball league if anyone's interested. free league for bragging rights. pm or reply here if you're interested. 

I will do it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

How you play and have chemistry after that will be interesting 

agreed....would have been tough before & will be even tougher now that everyone has seen the video. 

after portis beat the sheet out of mirotic at practice a few years ago, i'm pretty sure they never really "made up" & mirotic asked to be traded...and that one wasn't even on video for the world to see. 

6 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

agreed....would have been tough before & will be even tougher now that everyone has seen the video. 

after portis beat the sheet out of mirotic at practice a few years ago, i'm pretty sure they never really "made up" & mirotic asked to be traded...and that one wasn't even on video for the world to see. 

With Poole not having signed his extension, it definitely could be a him or me situation 

Draymond needs to chill out.  This wasn’t even a game.  We talkin about practice, man

On 10/6/2022 at 11:17 AM, DaEagles4Life said:

I will do it

can you send me the email address you use on espn?  i'll get you set up on the league site.

thnx.

Any other line of work, you punch a coworker, you get fired. NBA, you get a few paid days off and they go into overdrive to find and punish the person who leaked the video. :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/7/2022 at 10:58 AM, mikemack8 said:

Not like we needed more proof of the fact that Draymond is a complete scumbag, but there it is! 

Still will proudly rock my draymond jersey! 

Also this was last night. Poole seems just fine and unless homie has been getting cover-up tips from Jonah Hill and Emma Stone in super bad, his face doesn’t even have any bruising whatsoever. 

In other news, my Timberwolves season tickets are located approximately in the circle below (MIN team bench end). I just ordered one of those bright yellow "The City” Andrew Wiggins jerseys that I’ll be sure to wear to all the home games I attend :lol: 

image.thumb.jpeg.315f9de292153f75a5b67be21db12086.jpeg

12 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Still will proudly rock my draymond jersey! 

Also this was last night. Poole seems just fine and unless homie has been getting cover-up tips from Jonah Hill and Emma Stone in super bad, his face doesn’t even have any bruising whatsoever. 

Carry, travel, 2 points.

Also, it’s the soap opera NBA. Do you think he didn’t get cover up before the game?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SB52 said:

Carry, travel, 2 points.

Also, it’s the soap opera NBA. Do you think he didn’t get cover up before the game?

Where is the carry? The in and out dribble is legal and he takes a gather step which is now legal in the NBA and FIBA rules. 

Back in my day, when they allowed  physical play that was good basketball. 

19 hours ago, SB52 said:

Carry, travel, 2 points.

Y’all just exaggerating some grainy ass practice footage! 

The tweet gives no context to your frustrations. 

In other news, I have officially sold 2 of my 42 (total) Timberwolves games and made back 13.4% of my total season ticket purchase price. (And I got League Pass for free as a season ticket holder perk so they emailed me a promo code for free redemption saving me $130). If I factor that in I'm at 17.5% recoupment.