***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

5 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Westbrook is worth nothing and most teams don't want him. They won't f themselves in the long run forcing a trade to get rid of him when you can just let him walk at seasons end. I can see them trading a first for let's say a guy like Turner but I doubt they'll trade both if they feel like it's not worth it. Otherwise Heild and Turner would already be Lakers 

You do understand his contract is absolutely worth something, who cares about the player.  I don't think you get that. 

His contract is an asset and you don't let assets walk out the door for free. Especially when you have 96 million next year committed to AD and LeBron and the cap is around 135 million 

They haven't made a trade yet because better players will become available, like every year especially this year with teams tanking for the top 2 picks. 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

You do understand his contract is absolutely worth something, who cares about the player.  I don't think you get that. 

Yes his contract is. There's no trade to be made as of right now that's worth dealing both picks or taking on long term money. We will see what happens at the deadline but I doubt that will change

14 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Yes his contract is. There's no trade to be made as of right now that's worth dealing both picks or taking on long term money. We will see what happens at the deadline but I doubt that will change

LeBron don't give two craps about those picks. He cares about titles and his legacy. You can kiss those picks bye because they will be used to better the roster. 

9 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

LeBron don't give two craps about those picks. He cares about titles and his legacy. You can kiss those picks bye because they will be used to better the roster. 

Theres no argument about that. Like I said, those 2 picks will only be traded if it makes sense. I don't see it. I can see 1 being used for sure because almost everyone in the building loves Myles Turner and I think eventually that will happen maybe

22 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

It's likely that, by that point, LeBrawn, AD, or both will be on the IR.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

It's likely that, by that point, LeBrawn, AD, or both will be on the IR.

What?

The tradeable picks are for 2027 and 2029

They need a new stat for LeBron:  Double Double Negative Double

Its one of the only things he is king of now in his old age. (that and never-ending bad commercials)

10+ points 10+ rebounds or assists and a -10 or worse in box score.

Its a terrible combo of showing you don't belong on the floor with the other team plus ball hogging.

West Memphis/Warriors 

East Bucks/Sixers

Finals BUCKS/Memphis

MVP Giannis

Coach Grizz Coach

Sixth Man Poole

Most Improved Franz 

ROY Benedict Mathurin

DPOY Jrue

LeBron is horrific at 3's so far. He's somewhere around 150th best.

He is leading the league in turnovers per game.

He is playing way too much as an old egomaniac who is about to get hurt again.

If he wants to get annoyed at someone he can start in the mirror.

15 hours ago, SkippyX said:

LeBron is horrific at 3's so far. He's somewhere around 150th best.

He is leading the league in turnovers per game.

He is playing way too much as an old egomaniac who is about to get hurt again.

If he wants to get annoyed at someone he can start in the mirror.

He has never been a good 3 point shooter and yes he could have had DeRozen or Buddy last year. They will have to trade the picks sooner than they wanted too 

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

He's just trying to get out of there. 

Ja and Bane for the Grizzlies have both another step. Might be best back court in the league right now. 

On 11/3/2022 at 9:43 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

He's just trying to get out of there. 

Out of the NBA all together. No matter how talented you are, if you cause an owner to lose money they won't touch you