***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

Don't get it. Kid is the new face of Nike and could be a billionaire but I can't relate to a kid having everything and no one telling him no. Hope it's a wake up call 

Listen - Ja is a real thug, a gangsta!  Big tough guy - beats up teenagers too to show how bad he is.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 10:59 AM, mikemack8 said:

The Mavs not making the playoffs would be amazing and hilarious 

Talks of the shutting both players down because their pick is top 10 protected

• Haha 1

On 3/29/2023 at 9:34 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

Grayson Allen is my least favorite player in the NBA… but I’ve never seen a dude dunk, hit the deck, then get up that smoothly. Dude coulda been down for a few minutes with that fall… That was all world right there

I saw the punch live and in person. 

3 more Jordan vs LeBron stats:

Points per minute. 

• Jordan .787
  • LeBron .715

Assists / (turnovers - steals)     -- Assists per net possessions lost

• Jordan 13.25
  • LeBron 3.65

Chris Paul is 31.67 (this is nuts)

The Glove (Gary Payton) was 13.4

Stockton 17.5

Rondo 7.18

Russell Westbrook 3.36

James Harden 3.18

Steph Curry 4.33

Jordan's 3 point % for the 4 years he averaged at lest 2 attempts per game. (he was .500 at 1.9 per game and fell off badly at lower numbers)

• .376  (3.0)
  • .352  (2.9)
  • .374  (3.2)
  • .427  (3.6)

LeBron's career 3 point % 

• .345  (250th all-time is .3663)

Jordan was a better offensive player, a better defensive player, he scored more frequently in a low scoring era, and he was much better with the ball.

Jordan was by far a better clutch player and champion.

LeBron was a better rebounder, chased a bunch of triple doubles, in the triple double era, and skipped college.

TBH, if we had Wilt's block and steal numbers LeBron would still clearly be in the conversation for 3rd best player.

Wilt would be something like 30.1 points 22.9 rebounds 4.0 assists and 8.2 blocks

If he went after triple doubles like Russ/Harden/LeBron he would probably have 350 of them.

He had 78 without trying and that does not count all the triple doubles that were not counted with 10+ blocks.

He may have had 40+ quadruple doubles and people swear he had a quintuple double.

On 4/12/2023 at 12:58 PM, mikemack8 said:

I might actually root for LeBron for the first time ever, just to beat the Grizzlies

Go for it. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Screenshot_20230413-123537.png

11722892.png

I watched that game last night and Zion said he can play but he isn't ready too... Sounds like another Simmons to me. 

15 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I watched that game last night and Zion said he can play but he isn't ready too... Sounds like another Simmons to me. 

He also looks completely out of shape in all the packages I watched post game. It feels a lot like the Embiid stuff earlier in his career. 

10 minutes ago, Mat said:

He also looks completely out of shape in all the packages I watched post game. It feels a lot like the Embiid stuff earlier in his career. 

I just don't get how he is cleared to play but, says he isn't ready... especially in an elimination game, what an ass he is. 

6 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I just don't get how he is cleared to play but, says he isn't ready... especially in an elimination game, what an ass he is. 

More Simmons than Embiid but really don't think he wants to play in NO