***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

26 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

More Simmons than Embiid but really don't think he wants to play in NO

Ingram deserves better

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Ingram deserves better

Trey Murphy and Herb Jones, any team would kill for them. Zion doesn't even have to play defense because of them

13 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Trey Murphy and Herb Jones, any team would kill for them. Zion doesn't even have to play defense because of them

Oh they definitely have some nice depth and good role players. I'm just saying the other star player ( Zion) doesn't want to be there or whatever while Ingram is out there busting his ass while Zion doesn't feel like himself 🙄

I’ve been generally positive about Draymond Green, figuring that the passion that occasionally gets him in trouble is what also drives him to be a big plus for his team….until this last ejection. As if letting Sabonis get to him so that he stomped on him and got kicked out when his team most needed him wasn’t bad enough, to then taunt the crowd afterwards showed what a stupid jackass he really is. And now he lacks the humility and self-reflection to admit his mistake, continuing to blame Sabonis and others for his inability to control himself. He should be nothing but conciliatory about the difficult spot he’s put his team in, but he lacks the common decency to be so. F him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

I’ve been generally positive about Draymond Green, figuring that the passion that occasionally gets him in trouble is what also drives him to be a big plus for his team….until this last ejection. As if letting Sabonis get to him so that he stomped on him and got kicked out when his team most needed him wasn’t bad enough, to then taunt the crowd afterwards showed what a stupid jackass he really is. And now he lacks the humility and self-reflection to admit his mistake, continuing to blame Sabonis and others for his inability to control himself. He should be nothing but conciliatory about the difficult spot he’s put his team in, but he lacks the common decency to be so. F him.

Psssh - I wish he would have blasted his foot straight through that dirty European’s chest.  They both should have been thrown out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Psssh - I wish he would have blasted his foot straight through that dirty European’s chest.  They both should have been thrown out

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

• Haha 1

On 4/20/2023 at 9:15 AM, DaEagles4Life said:

This had me dying laughing 

I didn’t catch what he said after last nights game…..

:roll: 

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

I didn’t catch what he said after last nights game…..

:roll: 

Probably nothing. He is also a FA and most likely won't be back 

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Total domination 

If d'low can keep playing like that I like our chances!

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

If d'low can keep playing like that I like our chances!

If he just plays consistently I'll be happy. I like our chances against Sac or GS. Team is really gelling together

• Like 1

Not as good as Giannis’ 50pc chicken nuggets, but still pretty delicious.  

17 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Not as good as Giannis’ 50pc chicken nuggets, but still pretty delicious.  

Firmly entrenched in the Top 10 greatest players of all time and above Kobe at this point 

20 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Paul hurt his groin. Already lacking major depth 

If I was a suns fan I could lend him mine because it ain’t been getting put to use :sad: