March 1Mar 1 I saw this post on LinkedIn.....The guy really posted an AI generated post sharing his revolutionary idea of replacing low performing sales reps with high performing ones...
March 2Mar 2 3 hours ago, iladelphxx said:So apparently the EMB has an attachment limit and stores every picture you upload to your account. It wasn't letting me upload any memes because I was at 100%..... Now I have to go back and delete a bunch of 5 year old memes lolI can't believe you're just now hitting this.(I had to prune three 2024 memes for this post)
March 2Mar 2 3 minutes ago, NOTW said:One of my favorite comedy bits is where a guy was going up to skinny women asking them if they thought Lizzo and other fat women were attractive and they would start talking about how beautiful they were until the interviewer said that they kinda looked like whoevever they were talking about and then they would get all pissed off 🤣
March 2Mar 2 40 minutes ago, NOTW said:1) That's the size bite my 4 year old takes when I tell her she needs to eat X more bites before dessert2)
Create an account or sign in to comment