Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

WbnfRh9.jpeg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

zW3xGLu.jpeg

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

I saw that the other day. Really takes the "you can play Doom on it" challenge to a whole new level.

Kx7H2K1.jpeg

M3tmMwQ.jpeg

BwOp5JN.jpeg

hchUrer.jpeg

sOwXDXQ.jpeg

EvEPaMt.jpeg

Rpptage.jpeg

i2S6if7.jpeg

B75thla.jpeg

sEjiJJD.jpeg

ui5XHEK.jpeg

FOiRpqF.jpeg

yKGqlQ7.png

bIPZZOm.jpeg

I was watching my niece and nephew this weekend while their parents were in Memphis for a wedding.

hears familiar video game sounds

paco: Are you playing (the original) Star Fox?

Nephew: (looks up from his switch) Yeah I'm pretty good at it!

paco: (walks over and looks at his screen) Oh, you are on the first level did you just started this game?

Nephew: Yeah, I can't beat this part

I had a 3 minute debate in my head if I should show him a few tricks or would that break his spirit.

AnjSW26.jpeg

wMLnZDe.jpeg

Baby girl during the week when she needs to get up at 6:15 for school: I'm tired!!!!!

Baby girl on the weekend at 6 AM: I WANT TO PLAYYYYYYYYYYY

CWr8kZr.jpeg

12 minutes ago, paco said:

bIPZZOm.jpeg

I was watching my niece and nephew this weekend while their parents were in Memphis for a wedding.

hears familiar video game sounds

paco: Are you playing (the original) Star Fox?

Nephew: (looks up from his switch) Yeah I'm pretty good at it!

paco: (walks over and looks at his screen) Oh, you are on the first level did you just started this game?

Nephew: Yeah, I can't beat this part

I had a 3 minute debate in my head if I should show him a few tricks or would that break his spirit.

My son is a gamer, and really good at almost every kind of game (he works in the VR gaming industry)..I live for him asking me to play an older game im good at, and I do everything I can to crush his very soul.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.