March 4Mar 4 Somebody check this guy's hard drive and browser history. New burger called Teen Burger with "Teen Sauce." He says "How do I attack it? I guess with my mouth."
March 4Mar 4 How many years before the prediction in Demolition Man of Taco Bell winning the restaurant wars?
March 4Mar 4 On 3/3/2026 at 10:36 AM, paco said:I kind of want to put that in my e-mail signature and my linked in profile but now sure how it will be received. 🤔
March 5Mar 5 On 2/26/2026 at 11:13 AM, mr_hunt said:brittney spears appears to be doing well..... Just got arrested for a DUI.Rallying to end the conservatorship was a great move, dips***s
March 5Mar 5 4 minutes ago, NOTW said:I lived out of 2 suitcases for 5 years and didn't pay a dime in rent. Great way to pump up your retirement savings and save up for a house down payment when you're young. (Client also paid for food, car, etc....)
Create an account or sign in to comment