Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

Just now, Boogyman said:

My son is a gamer, and really good at almost every kind of game (he works in the VR gaming industry)..I live for him asking me to play an older game im good at, and I do everything I can to crush his very soul.

One of my nephews is obsessed with watching youTube speed run videos. When I told him I could beat Mega Man X in 52 minutes (all items, minus hadoken, usually takes 3 1/2 to 4 hours) he looked up the record (just under 31 minutes) and called me a liar.

I did it in front of him and instantly became a god lol

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, paco said:

One of my nephews is obsessed with watching youTube speed run videos. When I told him I could beat Mega Man X in 52 minutes (all items, minus hadoken, usually takes 3 1/2 to 4 hours) he looked up the record (just under 31 minutes) and called me a liar.

I did it in front of him and instantly became a god lol

On the flip side, he had me playing a newer game called Orion Drift, a VR anti gravity sports game that kinda resembles the game they played in Enders Game, and I was so lost the entire "room" was laughing at me lmao.

.

IMG_3335.jpeg

20260302_213854.jpg

20260302_215246.jpg

image.jpeg

main-qimg-052b85e8993d35f945d0489c309ac4

ERB9gsn.jpeg

G0Kexi6.jpeg

2HnUUeL.jpeg

vtEH6tV.jpeg

pYTepqd.jpeg

wDWo5oe.jpeg

cPqGRMD.jpeg

pDctn6A.jpeg

etQBRGg.jpeg

XCEqfHI.jpeg

xDuTYMQ.jpeg

YHnqsHd.jpeg

gq2HErX.jpeg

I do s*** like this

Or I have a completely different conversation with them where my responses do not match what they are saying

Or I pretend they called because I won publishers clearing house.

Or I just repeat everything they say

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.