Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, paco said:

I lived out of 2 suitcases for 5 years and didn't pay a dime in rent. Great way to pump up your retirement savings and save up for a house down payment when you're young. (Client also paid for food, car, etc....)

Get a college degree and you'll get a good job

Learn to code

Live out of a suitcase and do pet sitting full-time

😃

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Get a college degree and you'll get a good job

Learn to code

Live out of a suitcase and do pet sitting full-time

😃

Live below your means and invest early goes a long way. I'm not going to hate on the pet sitting squatter.

12 minutes ago, paco said:

I lived out of 2 suitcases for 5 years and didn't pay a dime in rent. Great way to pump up your retirement savings and save up for a house down payment when you're young. (Client also paid for food, car, etc....)

I did that too, but I was a teenager and borderline homeless lmao

3 minutes ago, paco said:

Live below your means and invest early goes a long way. I'm not going to hate on the pet sitting squatter.

It does. And not hating on the person, but the idea that someone has to resort to that to survive in this economy.

IMG_20260305_114752_579.jpg

HClrAiYWkAIsMuQ?format=jpg&name=medium

HCnsJSHaoAAE6DE?format=jpg&name=large

Screenshot_20260305_130257_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1772669348240.jpg

Screenshot_20260304_225257_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20260305_015353_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20260305_015414_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20260305_122414_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20260305_123205_Instagram.jpg

IMG_3491.jpeg

o

57 minutes ago, NOTW said:

If any of my in laws piss me off, I’m buying this for their kids.

9 hours ago, paco said:

If any of my in laws piss me off, I’m buying this for their kids.

I'll buy it and do it for you...... I'll blast the in laws, their kids, their neighbors, their family doctor and the crossing guard.

Send me the GPS coordinates.

Maybe I should leave the doc out of this..... they might need treatment.

aFaCxox.jpeg

MlDMJkH.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.