Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

image.jpeg

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

image.jpeg

IMG_6043.jpeg

1776675008630390.png

IMG_5877.jpeg

May be an image of grass and text that says 'How to say thank you in Spanish: ጥ Mets I c Phullies'

Screenshot_20260428_193356_Instagram.jpg

On 4/24/2026 at 11:18 PM, NOTW said:

Oh my

So dudes shoot all over his back. I wouldn’t advertise that. F’n yinzers man

On 4/24/2026 at 11:42 PM, NOTW said:

I’m on this daily standup that is optional for me since I’m their dedicated architect for 10% of the week. When i do join and they ask me if I have anything I reply "No, I’m just here to learn”. My role is that minimal lol

On 4/27/2026 at 2:09 PM, Mike030270 said:

IMG_2230.jpeg

No. You ignore. And dismiss.

FB_IMG_1777427930292.jpg

Screenshot_20260428_184006_Instagram.jpg

main-qimg-8c74d16eda5781fbdc4c594fe222f2

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And now some lunacy

IMG_5946.jpegIMG_5947.jpeg

May be an image of ‎baby and ‎text that says '‎Arthur My wife said I was using the baby gate wrong... respectfully disagree. Harley Logan السسل Manly Man Humor MANLY ค้ม HUMOR I see nothing wrong here‎'‎‎

IMG_5873.jpeg

IMG_5872.jpeg

IMG_5866.jpeg

IMG_5871.jpeg

IMG_5527.jpeg

IMG_3339.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.