April 20Apr 20 12 minutes ago, paco said:Oh man, your pink vag steam chair is going to really come in handy todaySaw your 1st post about this and was a bit confused and was a little worried about googling it. This clarifies everything.
April 20Apr 20 8 hours ago, paco said:Sorry @DrPhilly, one more for youThe more I look, the more questions I have. And the less inclined I am to have the answers.
April 20Apr 20 3 hours ago, NOTW said:The only possible improvement, and it's arguable, is if he got the number 247 so it said CRANKIN HOG 247
April 20Apr 20 2 hours ago, Mike030270 said:13 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:On 4/18/2026 at 8:29 PM, toolg said:
April 20Apr 20 19 minutes ago, BFit said:Good. Now @paco can tag you every time there's a duplicate. 😝
April 20Apr 20 7 hours ago, paco said:Oh man, your pink vag steam chair is going to really come in handy today.My balls were indeed quite schweddy. Did you have to turn in your sac to be able to purchase the pink auto?
April 20Apr 20 9 hours ago, paco said:Sorry @DrPhilly, one more for youFredrecksburg, VA? Looks like Kz's making some changes since he left the EMB.
April 20Apr 20 27 minutes ago, NOTW said:Good. Now @paco can tag you every time there's a duplicate. 😝No need, you did your job. …. And I totally forgot about that schtick. Thank you for reminding me.
April 20Apr 20 9 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:My balls were indeed quite schweddy. Did you have to turn in your sac to be able to purchase the pink auto?Not at all. In fact, it’s perfect for you. No more sitting on your balls, they can dead dangle down the hole.
April 20Apr 20 2 minutes ago, paco said:Not at all. In fact, it’s perfect for you. No more sitting on your balls, they can dead dangle down the hole.At his age I hope that's a deep hole
April 20Apr 20 7 minutes ago, paco said:Not at all. In fact, it’s perfect for you. No more sitting on your balls, they can dead dangle down the hole.I’m looking forward to that day when they finally break free and dangle so I can swing them around like a pair of numchucks.
Create an account or sign in to comment