Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

Almost nailed it

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DrPhilly said:

Almost nailed it

If I had to pick 4 boxes from mine it would be Ginger Ale, crackers, Campbell Soup, Price is Right/Gilligan's Island. If I went to the doctor is was a role of the dice between the delicious pink stuff or some clear liquid that I still have PTSD from today

2 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

If I had to pick 4 boxes from mine it would be Ginger Ale, crackers, Campbell Soup, Price is Right/Gilligan's Island. If I went to the doctor is was a role of the dice between the delicious pink stuff or some clear liquid that I still have PTSD from today

Yeah that’s better

qoYfE4f.jpeg

Auzhfkh.jpeg

abdrIKE.jpeg

xfw4EMM.jpeg

Tg5QYmS.jpeg

e3JykBc.jpeg

3WLDlH0.jpeg

rhYFxHa.jpeg

rvKJYfb.jpeg

CvQoChA.png

6F6hg0F.png

nvcwWAy.png

A30IGIV.jpeg

1 hour ago, paco said:

abdrIKE.jpeg

But seriously where do we get one

7 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

But seriously where do we get one

Back in college we use to break into the dorm's supply closet and smuggle boxes of them back to the frat house.

LK8YFma.jpeg

sPSm95B.jpeg

Hr66rdZ.jpeg

dF9pRTY.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.