Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

What was the swap of picks? 

Not sure yet

Just now, Mike030270 said:

No way he gets past Bengals

You would think not.

2 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

Sewell falling closer and closer to #6?

I don't think trading for Wilson will preclude them from taking Sewell if they really want him. That guy is a long shot at best.

Just now, schuy7 said:

Not sure yet

You would think not.

I can’t imagine the dolphins swapped first rounders unless it’s the dolphins second first around 18 and the Titans first. Honestly wouldn’t be a bad move for Miami 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

What was the swap of picks? 

Can’t see it being 3 but 18 to 22 seems really low 

Just now, metal said:

I don't think trading for Wilson will preclude them from taking Sewell if they really want him. That guy is a long shot at best.

I think the dolphins are the perfect position to trade out when Wilson or fields is still on the board. Some team will try to come up especially if it is Wilson (very unlikely) 

For the speed guys.  I know someone mentioned Micah Parsons earlier.  Jayson Oweh weighed in at 256, Parsons at 245 and Horn 210.  Those are some fast, insanely built players.

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Can’t see it being 3 but 18 to 22 seems really low 

That’s what i thought too. Great value for the dolphins to take a chance on Wilson if it is just moving from 18 to 22. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think the dolphins are the perfect position to trade out when Wilson or fields is still on the board. Some team will try to come up especially if it is Wilson (very unlikely) 

That's entirely possible. They can also just stay put and draft a great prospect there. That 3rd overall pick is such a luxury for them.

Just now, metal said:

That's entirely possible. They can also just stay put and draft a great prospect there. That 3rd overall pick is such a luxury for them.

Really is. I figure if they stay at 3 it’s likely a WR like Smith or chase. However i think the value of the third pick is really going to be high for a team that wants to move up for fields/Wilson. I could see the panthers trying to get ahead of the Falcons and going all in to get a QB. The value at that point is too much to pass up 

4 minutes ago, metal said:

Sewell is still in play there for sure, but Wilson can play. His issues are off the field. And Wilson is on a first round pick contract, so he isn't making chump change.

Just now, Original Sin said:

It’s a late round pick swap

Even better for the dolphins. 

Makes the Wentz deal look reasonable, if he had rebounded close to 2017, he'd get $35-40M a year.

Just because things don't work out doesn't mean a decision didn't make sense at the time it was made.

Does tell you you want to find a young QB at the end of a rebuild, not the beginning. Then when the next contract comes up, move on or re-load (i.e. clear out a couple big contracts to make room).

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

Wow. Swap of 7th rounders for a 1st round pick. I know the guy had a bad year but damn.

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Worth the risk for the dolphins. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

They could even end up getting the better 7th round pick in the deal.  

4 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

Bucs are working on extending Brady , he might see 40 million on his last year .

Or a cheap one and a huge donation to his charity :ph34r:

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

They could even end up getting the better 7th round pick in the deal.  

Yeah i feel like the dolphins even if Wilson sucks still got the better end of this deal. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

That's the kind of deal I'd like to see the Eagles take a shot on right now.  There is literally nothing to lose with taking a chance on a talented player who didn't pan out.  Also the sort of trade they should use to unload JJAW.

7 minutes ago, metal said:

Wow. Swap of 7th rounders for a 1st round pick. I know the guy had a bad year but damn.

Titans telling him to literally GTFO 

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

My sources told me the Titans consulted Howie on what to do with Grade A talent that won't fall in line.  

5 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

That's the kind of deal I'd like to see the Eagles take a shot on right now.  There is literally nothing to lose with taking a chance on a talented player who didn't pan out.  Also the sort of trade they should use to unload JJAW.

Isn't that what JJAW is?

Archived