EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

4 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Know you prob didn’t mean it like that but given that Howie is Jewish, calling him a rat is probably not a good idea.

He is a turd now.  Learn something new everyday.

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Know you prob didn’t mean it like that but given that Howie is Jewish, calling him a rat is probably not a good idea.

I’m Jewish i don’t mind calling him a weasel or a rat. It’s really not about his religious beliefs on this. Just his ability to do his job. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I made this same point earlier. I think a part of this is his new fiancé doesn’t want to spend 5-6 months in GB. Kind of like Ciara has been rumored to also not want to be in seattle 

Who would?  Wisconsin is famous for cheese and cold weather. And it's not like NYC or LA are a hop away either.

There will be no CB or WR drafted by the Eagles in the first.  That much is clear leading up to the draft. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m Jewish i don’t mind calling him a weasel or a rat. It’s really not about his religious beliefs on this. Just his ability to do his job. 

Was moreso a recommendation to not going around calling him a rat. But ending this before it manifests a political/religious convo lol.

Also I’m confused - there’s more than one e-a-g-l-e-s eagles on here?

30 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Exactly.

Maybe left field for us would be normal for anyone else

Just now, downundermike said:

Paye.png

Do you ever have this feeling that it's going to be worse than that?   That's where I am .  We may be thankful that it is Paye later.

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I made this same point earlier. I think a part of this is his new fiancé doesn’t want to spend 5-6 months in GB. Kind of like Ciara has been rumored to also not want to be in seattle 

He had Munn and Patrick, this will likely end no different, unless she is just as looney as he is. 
Olivia Munn?  How do you mess that up? 

A9BBC383-7CCD-4E49-A585-B5036DDDCD8F.jpeg

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I'm not Jewish and I don't mind calling him a rat either. What does that have to do with him being Jewish?

Tried the PFN Mock site one time before the draft tonight.  Would be good with this 

• PHI
    Micah Parsons
    LB Penn State
    trade icon
  • PHI
    Jaelan Phillips
    EDGE Miami (FL)

• PHI
    Dyami Brown
    WR North Carolina

• PHI
    Paulson Adebo
    CB Stanford

• PHI
    Kendrick Green
    OG Illinois

• PHI
    Marvin Wilson
    DT Florida State

• PHI
    Camryn Bynum
    CB California

• PHI
    Tamorrion Terry
    WR Florida State

• PHI
    Darrick Forrest
    S Cincinnati

• PHI
    KJ Costello
    QB Mississippi State

• PHI
    Tay Gowan
    CB UCF

1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Was moreso a recommendation to not going around calling him a rat. But ending this before it manifests a political/religious convo lol.

It's okay to call Howie a rat.

As TO once said, "Like my boy tells me; if it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat.”

Stacey Dales is an NFL Network beat reporter, but not really an Eagles reporter.  So feels like a crappy smokescreen until the pick is made.

Yeah mine has a ! Point at the end 

It's going to be so damn depressing when we draft a mediocre reach of a player and watch the rest of the division get stronger. I really can't stand the way this team drafts.

49 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Ok, pick a player the Eagles will draft outside the first round. 

My guy is Kendrick Green. I love his athleticism as a Kelce replacement. 

Im going to go with Andre Cisco in round 3. 

6 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

He had Munn and Patrick, this will likely end no different, unless she is just as looney as he is. 
Olivia Munn?  How do you mess that up? 

A9BBC383-7CCD-4E49-A585-B5036DDDCD8F.jpeg

Just saying Patrick is kind of a nut job. My friends sister is her manager. Some of the stories she told me about her i could understand why he got out. 

47 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

Said in other thread this sounds like Parsons to me

I could see them liking Etienne. He is kind of similar to Dalvin Cook who they almost took in round 1 a few years ago. I included him in my master of the draft list for just this out of left field reason.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

I could see them liking Etienne. He is kind of similar to Dalvin Cook who they almost took in round 1 a few years ago. I included him in my master of the draft list for just this out of left field reason.

There's one thing about that pick.  When you don't have a QB with effective pass skills, you better load up with other options to move the ball.  In some weird way, it makes sense.

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

There's one thing about that pick.  When you don't have a QB with effective pass skills, you better load up with other options to move the ball.  In some weird way, it makes sense.

Not at 12

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Not at 12

I'd hate it.  I just don't put anything beyond Howard.  

Archived