Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

That Maria Taylor is hot, and tall as hell.

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Wentz_Era said:

You don't trade up to 3 to draft Trey Lance.

You don’t do that for Mac Jones either 

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

NFLN is doing that pretty well.  

 

NFLN is doing really well with not going to commercial a lot

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

955.JPG

You have to announce who has post number 500,000

Darnold wins 10 games next year for the Panthers.

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

NFLN is doing that pretty well.  

 

NFLN is doing really well with not going to commercial a lot

1 minute ago, Wentz_Era said:

You don't trade up to 3 to draft Trey Lance.

You don't trade up to #3 until you KNOW that you have a specific target in mind.  

I’ve been following Twitter and noticed that nobody is tipping the picks yet

Spoiler

LOL LOL

 

Did not expect that.

Trey lance

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

So now the mystery starts, did they really trade up for Mac Jones. I say yes.

I got it!

wwow

 

Niners get lance. I thought there was a strong chance it was going to be him 

Wowwwww

 

First curveball of the nightm

surprising... but less surprising than Mac Jones @#3.

This is bad for the Eagles 

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Told you , said it the night it was reported it was for Jones , wasn’t going to happen

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Wentz_Era said:

You don't trade up to 3 to draft Trey Lance.

Hmmm....

Knew that Mac Jones crap was all fake 

Shoot. Mac will probably fall to 15 right in the Pats lap without them having to trade up.

Just now, downundermike said:

You have to announce who has post number 500,000

Actually, it looks like we technically passed 500,000 at some point in the past week or so. The post of yours that I'm quoting, is post 506,831 but there must have been over 6000 posts deleted over the past year. 

 

Now the real fun begins because we have no idea what the Falcons are going to do.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.