EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

They had to take a great WR, Sewell is no guarantee, Chase is. 

No pick is a guarantee

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MIA pick went in quickly right? Confidence? Faking confidence that they didn't miss their picks?

1 minute ago, devpool said:

Be really fun watching the backup throw to them in week 4 after burrow gets hurt again

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

They also have Tyler Boyd. They really needed oline or even a tight end if pitts didn’t go to atlanta 

They can get some O-line help in round 2 or 3 or later.  Sewell is no guarantee to be good.  

4 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

They use heavy personnel often , love  their fullbacks , nfl teams rarely use fullbacks anymore , they were a committed run first team like I said ,

They also use more play action like I said, it’s one of the reasons Shanahan wanted him, Shanahan also runs the ball.  

Just now, 315Eagles said:

They can get some O-line help in round 2 or 3 or later.  Sewell is no guarantee to be good.  

Neither is anyone In round 2-3 and they are usually less chance than someone in the top 10. They can also get WR help in round 2-3. Same argument could be made 

Kind of have a feeling Miami wanted waddle or chase when they moved up to 6. 

Looks like there's no chance we're getting Smith now. He'll be gone.

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Neither is anyone I’m round 2-3 and they are usually less chance than someone in the top 10 

That's a fair point.  I'd rather take Chase and then focus on O-line the rest of the draft.

Just now, shlo said:

Looks like there's no chance we're getting Smith now. He'll be gone.

Good

For record keeping...we are still at of the "Other Eight" that will push Surtain, Horn, Waddle, or Smith to us at #12.

Getting nervous.

Archived