Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

LMAOOOOOOO bengals. Jesus christ how do these teams do this ish

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

lol bengals

Imagine if we still had the sixth pick, the blue balls.

Good call Howie.

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Will Bengals be smart and take Sewell?

Nope 

What a trade by Howie.

Also, I will not have any nightmares about passing on Chase. 

Just now, 315Eagles said:

Tee Higgins and Jamar Chase is a nice duo.

They can get O-line in later rounds.

Very deep OT draft.  I think they made the right move.

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

5/5

sewell goes six

I don't know about that.  I think Miami panics and takes Smith/Waddle.

Bengals can get OL in round two

smart pick

They had to take a great WR, Sewell is no guarantee, Chase is. 

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

Howie was right.

 

This is only going to fuel him to do whatever nonsense he planning on doing later. 

Howie made the right choice trading out. 

Just now, 315Eagles said:

Tee Higgins and Jamar Chase is a nice duo.

They can get O-line in later rounds.

Be really fun watching the backup throw to them in week 4 after burrow gets hurt again

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

Imagine if we still had the sixth pick, the blue balls.

Good call Howie.

dolphins thought they were getting chase lol.

Just now, 315Eagles said:

Tee Higgins and Jamar Chase is a nice duo.

They can get O-line in later rounds.

They also have Tyler Boyd. They really needed oline or even a tight end if pitts didn’t go to atlanta 

Just now, RLC said:

What a trade by Howie.

Also, I will not have any nightmares about passing on Chase. 

This. I'm happy. Lol

That trade down looks aaaaaalot better now

  • Author

Eisen making the call on Miami missing Pitts and Chase.

1 minute ago, 315Eagles said:

Tee Higgins and Jamar Chase is a nice duo.

They can get O-line in later rounds.

Don't forget Tyler Boyd.  He's no slouch. 

  • Author

For record keeping...that is now 5 of the "Other Eight" that will push Surtain, Horn, Waddle, and Smith to us at #12.

3 minutes ago, metal said:

Well, at least we don't have to hear about Howie missing out on Chase for the next 10 years.

Or Pitts.  We were never going to get either of them.

 

1 minute ago, The Blackfish said:

They had to take a great WR, Sewell is no guarantee, Chase is. 

He's been called a generational tackle...

Just now, Connecticut Eagle said:

For record keeping...that is now 5 of the "Other Eight" that will push Surtain, Horn, Waddle, and Smith to us at #12.

That’s just gonna make it worse when we draft Paye

Someone go help @Sack that QB off his roof.

We fleeced the Dolphins, imagine trying to trade back now, no way would we get an extra 1st for just 6 spots.

4 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

 

Will Eagles do the same with WR since Sirianni coached WRs and gets overly excited talking about them? 

 

No

lmao...Sirianni has just as much pull within the organization as I do...

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.