EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Well, like I said a minute or so ago, we technically passed 500,000 posts within the past week or so, but because of deleted posts over the course of the year, we didn't officially do it until a few minutes ago...

011.JPG

Who got the honor ??

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Mentally preparing for Paye or Barmore

If it's Baramore I'm going to break something

2 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

Lance is a Play Action QB, makes perfect sense for Shanahan. 

He has thrown the ball  285 times , that is it , we don’t know what he is or can be , he played on a run first team

1 minute ago, greendestiny27 said:

Yeah, right to 12

Not going to be surprised at that. 

Atlanta you scored 35 points.... and lost 56-35 

Just now, downundermike said:

Who got the honor ??

It's probably going to be difficult to tell, the stats don't update instantly. So we went over 500,000 (officially) during the period where the stats were 'pending'. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Not only that when has a QB not had success in shanahan’s offense? Cousins, Ryan and even Jimmy g had success. I fully expect lance to be good. 

It was rumored that Shanahan said if he had Cousins in the SB, they would have won. Jimmy G and Mac Jones limit Shanahan, he wants big plays down the field, not with Jones and Jimmy G, they’re weak armed. 

Just now, downundermike said:

This can’t be true

Seems the Eagles don't have the worst process... but that's hardly encouraging.  

For record keeping...that is now of the "Other Eight" that will push Surtain, Horn, Waddle, and Smith to us at #12.

Need a fourth QB to show up soon.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Who got the honor ??

You can see the boards stats by clicking 'Twitter Feeds' at the top of the board, then scroll all the way down. 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

This can’t be true

I mean the 9ers were the team that no one had a clue who the hell they were going to take. So it is possible. Not sure why you would do that though

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Howie looking to draft Mac Jones

Nah he will be a patriot

Just now, The Blackfish said:

It was rumored that Shanahan said if he had Cousins in the SB, they would have won. Jimmy G and Mac Jones limit Shanahan, he wants big plays down the field, not with Jones and Jimmy G, they’re weak armed. 

I love that pick for the niners. You have Jimmy g for a year so lance can learn like the chiefs did with mahomes. I think he is a high ceiling and low floor. I tend to think his floor likely is Trubisky but his ceiling is of a McNair. The fact he has shanahan makes me think he succeeds. 

1 minute ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

For record keeping...that is now of the "Other Eight" that will push Surtain, Horn, Waddle, and Smith to us at #12.

Need a fourth QB to show up soon.

Fields to carolina

Archived