Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

Just now, bpac55 said:

This is lining up for the Eagles to trade down or make a horrible pick.

Expected

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

My best guess is Lions go Justin Fields

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

Just don't draft Mac Jones at #12, I'll even take Paye over him.

If Howie were to draft Mac Jones he might as well go off the grid...

Just now, bpac55 said:

Lions are taking Smith.  They lost Marvin Jones and Kenny Galloday.  They brought in Jared Goff.  He needs SOMEONE to throw to.

 

They should go OT.  Golf needs time more than anything.  Pressure makes him crumble. 

I gotta wonder if there is any chance Fields drops to 12. If he does...

1 minute ago, Original Sin said:

There are some loaded offensive teams this year 

Every year we see teams load up on offense and the Eagles fail to do so.  It's so frustrating. 

I'm starting

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

Just don't draft Mac Jones at #12, I'll even take Paye over him.

Better get ready.  It's the Howiest thing to do.

Could be a trade

Parsons 

  • Author

 

 

So Sewell, Slater, Paye or Barmore.

meh.

Would be okay with OL, I guess.

Just now, eagle45 said:

Told you guys Waddle would go shockingly early to Miami.

Not a bad move for Miami.  Get a guy who can make plays with the ball in his hands, and its a thing where he can run flanker screens and do his thing, without forcing Tua to be perfect.

 

 

Lions are happy.

 

I'm thinking OL here.

I wouldn't mind getting Devonta Smith if Horn, Surtain and Slater are gone.

Wonder if they told Jones to not mess with his phone

I would go Sewell if i were the lions. their right side of the line is not good. 

Smith doesn’t seem like a Campbell guy 

The Lions war room is going nuts. 

Sewell to the Lions ??

Have a feeling Fields and Jones will be staring at them at 12.

No bueno.

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

They should go OT.  Golf needs time more than anything.  Pressure makes him crumble. 

That too but they have worse WR than the Eagles do.  

Just now, 315Eagles said:

I wouldn't mind getting Devonta Smith if Horn, Surtain and Slater are gone.

I’m with you in the bargaining stage of grief 

Great pick for Lions

Sewell is the pick. I didn't expect him to last that long.

Smart pick by the Lions. Which just sounds weird. 

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

The Lions war room is going nuts. 

Probably didn't think Sewell was going to be there

F you Howie!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.