Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

Must not be many pizza delivery options in Utah? 

Pizza Hut...what a nasty pie 🤢

Agreed. Pizza Hut sucks.

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

the way things are shaping up I think we ought to trade up before the Cowboys

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

Waddle was my guy, but I'd rather have #12 and a first rounder next year.

Waddle is what Reagor was supposed to be.  Redundant.

Just now, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Horrified of Fields and/or Jones falling to 12. 

It's the Howiest thing to do!  Get ready!

Those highlights...that's one nasty kid.

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

Barmore is the only pick that would really, really piss me off.

Barmore it is!!

There is no earthly way smith makes it to 12. 

Also, Miami should have taken Sewell. 

Just now, Connecticut Eagle said:

For record keeping...that is now 6 of the "Other Eight" that will push Surtain, Horn, Waddle, and Smith to us at #12.

 

Need two more.  :meh:

we desperately need a run on QB's here 

Well Waddle is a lock for the HOF. 

2 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Must not be many pizza delivery options in Utah? 

Pizza Hut...what a nasty pie 🤢

The Pie makes the best pizza in utah!

Now we have to worry about Horn getting picked...I feared he would go to Det.

1 minute ago, 315Eagles said:

Draft is actually moving along at a nice pace.

Yea after their idiotic opening shenanigans and Jacksonville taking almost the entire 10 minutes its been nice 

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

Barmore is the only pick that would really, really piss me off.

Really?   You wouldn't be pissed off by say... 

 

 

 

Najee Harris or Travis Ettienne @12?

1 minute ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Horrified of Fields and/or Jones falling to 12. 

Hope Fields is gone....he is going to suck and that's a Howie kind of pick

Giants will take Smith.

If Fields and Jones are there at 12, auction it off between NE, Washington and Chicago. 

Might have to draft Sewells dad in the 4th

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

The Dolphins really should be pissed that they gave up a future 1 and didn’t get either Chase or Pitts. Bad, bad trade. 

Waddle is VERY good.  They weren't getting a guy of that caliber at 12.  Probably not worth losing a 1st over but he's going to be good.

  • Author

Can 2023 picks be traded tonight?

The COVID relief also pushed more college players into the 2023.

I'm scared...ok pick is in...phfewwww

Just now, downundermike said:

Paye ??

Meh.  Would I be excited?  No, not at all.

But he's a good athlete with some burst at edge.  A pair of CB's who likely play well but never become shut down guys?  Same meh for me.

Devonta Smith?  Not sure he makes it to us, but he's got his concerns too.

Not elated with how the board broke, but I feel better about all of them knowing we have another 2022 first.

Eagles fan worst nightmare is closer to becoming true

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

The Dolphins really should be pissed that they gave up a future 1 and didn’t get either Chase or Pitts. Bad, bad trade. 

They gained picks between moving back from 3 to 12 then back to 6.   They likely had 3 targets they liked... Chase, Pitts and Waddle.   They got #3 of 3.  I don't think they are upset.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’d rather draft Fields than Barmore or Paye. 

Yea I wouldn’t hate Fields at 12 either. & I like Hurts

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.