EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

3 hours ago, greend said:

I don't want to get into this discussion in here, but this might be one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read. I had a vasectomy it has not stopped one person from having an abortion. If you want to "limit abortion" you limit it. If you don't want to (seemingly the way the world thinks) then use words like "fetus". 

This is my only statement on this. I believe abortion is murder and would be happy if everyone would stop discussing it in here.

The best way to limit abortion is by limiting unwanted pregnancy, men have the potential to lead to more unwanted pregnancies than women do.

It's not ridiculous to people who can count.

If a man has sex with 100 women in 1 day hypothetically thats 100 possible pregnancies.

If a women has sex with 100 guys in 1 day she can pregnant exactly 1 time, not twice not 50 not 100, just once 

Logically the most effective way to limit abortion then would be to limit the gender with the most potential to create u wanted pregnancies, which is the man.

I've had a vasectomy and I can confidently say since then I have not impregnated my wife.

Great thing about vasectomies is they are also reversible.

As for limiting abortion what's your solution???

I'd be happy if more Men who claim to care so much about the abortion issue knew how to count and took more steps to advocate for logical steps that would actually decreases unwanted pregnancies/abortions.

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Nothing against Rochell, I liked him as well. But I would not say the Rams know how to scout/Draft CBs based off their past. 

They acquired and developed Troy Hill, Darious Williams, John Johnson (S). Given that Hill/Williams were UDFAs, that's very impressive.

The obvious solution no one wants to bring up is just to have more gay sex. It is pride month after all. 

12 minutes ago, RLC said:

They acquired and developed Troy Hill, Darious Williams, John Johnson (S). Given that Hill/Williams were UDFAs, that's very impressive.

So they didnt draft but acquired and coached them to the scheme to be serviceable? Williams had 1 decent year out of 3 on 2 different teams. Hill has been in the league 6 years, and just came along the last few years. Thats not scouting. Thats coaching. Johnson is a safety which I do believe they have had better success scouting in the draft with the past they have had.The fact they dont draft many CBs in the last 10 years tells me they dont scout well and have to trade for players or pick them up in FA which both of your examples Hill and Williams were. Neither were UDFAs picked up by the Rams. They picked them up after going through other teams. 

6 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

That’s with the tank in week 17 too. Jalen Hurts is going to be good. 

Hope you are right

6 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

Duel threat means he will have successful throwing stats as well. There are still big question marks on that. Not saying he wont have success, but I think we should at least give him half a season with the new staff/scheme to say anything on him going to be a good or bad QB. 

1 hour ago, ToastJenkins said:

No you stop pretending that you understand this linear algebra and listen to someone with a PHD in mathematics...because thats what you are trying to present as child level math

We're not talking about PhD level sexual biology here doc.

If my oncologist told me to start sniffing paint Id get a second opinion, I wouldn't say, well I guess he's right cuz he's a doctor.

You keep bringing up that I don't understand what you do and I'm wrong yet you have yet to actually refute what I said I stead just saying you're a DR and questions my education 

Regulating a man's body decreases unwanted pregnancies which lead to abortions substantially more than regulating a women's body because a man has the biological potential to impregnate more women than a women can get pregnant.

If I have sex with 5 different women in one day i have the potential of impregnating 5 women which is a possible 5 abortions 

Where as if a women has sex with 20 men in 1 day she has the potential of getting pregnant all of 1 time with the potential of 1 abortion from the 20 sexual encounters in a day.

Let's be conservative here and say the dude had sex with 2 women in a day and the women had sex with 5 in a day. the man has 5 in 5 chances of those women getting pregnant leading to potential abortion.

The women has a 1 in 5 chance. She can only get pregnant??? Let's see 🤔carry the 1 divide by 2 do a little FOIL , times by the square root of 7 and yup, 1 time.

You can whip out all the degrees you want and call me a child and claim whatever you want you can claim I'm wrong yet I'm not and you and your degree know it 

So as you would and did say, STFU.

14 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

Ok, but I want my QB to, you know, pass, and not play RB.

And extrapolating 4 games across 17 is ridiculous. But lets play that game.

51.8%, 3,900 yards passing. 21 passing TD's, 13 rushing TD's, 13 Interceptions, 26 Fumbles

That's not good.

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

3,900 yards passing. 21 passing TD's, 13 rushing TD's, 13 Interceptions, 26 Fumbles

That's not good.

You missed sacks. :) Didnt look it up, BUT Im sure its one of the top QBs sacked in the league. 

***Edited***Did the numbers. Hurts would be at 52 sacks in 16 games would be tied with Wilson for highest sacked QB in the league in 2020

2 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

You missed sacks. 🙂 Didnt look it up, BUT Im sure its one of the top QBs sacked in the league. 

Although that could be more subjective without context

3,900 yards passing. 21 passing TD's, 13 rushing TD's, 13 Interceptions, 26 Fumbles

That's not good.

Half the fumbles and that's basically Lamarr Jackson.

1 hour ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Are you talking career wise or for rookie season? 

Career. 

Although that could be more subjective without context

He had 13 sacks in the 4 games(Half of GB game and half of Skins game equals 1 game). 3.25 avg a game That puts him at 52 for 16 games in 2020. That would make him tied for the most sacked QB in 2020 with Russel Wilson

3 minutes ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Half the fumbles and that's basically Lamarr Jackson.

With less passing TD's and more interceptions too. Which is basically his ceiling imo, a poor mans Lamar Jackson

27 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

The obvious solution no one wants to bring up is just to have more gay sex. It is pride month after all. 

Again though, Im looking to give Hurts a shot and see what a new coaching staff, new playbook and scheme brings. Im not big on running QBs but if he can get his pass game going then good for him. Im willing to give him the year to find out what he can do and his adjustments. Right now I am giving him a fresh start. 

2 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

He had 13 sacks in the 4 games(Half of GB game and half of Skins game equals 1 game). 3.25 avg a game That puts him at 52 for 16 games in 2020. That would make him tied for the most sacked QB in 2020 with Russel Wilson

I was just using their metric of just the 4 starts but you are correct if you include GB

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

With less passing TD's and more interceptions too. Which is basically his ceiling imo, a poor mans Lamar Jackson

I wouldn’t compare him to Lamar. I think he has a shot to be better than Dak, but time will tell. 

2 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Yes, Medicaid pays into it. About of a third of it is Medicaid and Title X

And yes, I dont want my government pissing money away with a terrible business structure thats not needed any more. In fact you back up my point by bringing up the founding fathers. Things have changed in the mail delivery system in the last 2240 some odd years. 

The problem is general is too many people are allowed to vote and quite frankly not every vote should be equal. Ya, I said it. 

Wow.

1 hour ago, Bacarty2 said:

Yes, Medicaid pays into it. About of a third of it is Medicaid and Title X

And yes, I dont want my government pissing money away with a terrible business structure thats not needed any more. In fact you back up my point by bringing up the founding fathers. Things have changed in the mail delivery system in the last 2240 some odd years. 

The problem is general is too many people are allowed to vote and quite frankly not every vote should be equal. Ya, I said it. 

Ah yes, maybe some votes should count as a fraction of some kind....like, 3/5ths or something....that seems like a good compromise.

1 minute ago, WentzFan11 said:

I tried my best to get the topic back on football, but then ^ happens 

I don't think I've ever started an off topic conversation in this thread though I will engage in them. For me the issue with CVON is that I've never been there - unless by accident. Everyone that I'm interested in discussing anything with is here.

Archived