EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, ToastJenkins said:

Well i did the MBA in economics too. I am a nerd, admittedly. But if i am going to understand something i go all in. So again what have you studied?  Its not changing the point its exposing your utter lack of credibility on the subject. You have no place in the debate, junior. no seat at the grown up table.

ypu think like a child, starting with the a priori assumption and back engineering some spurious logic to justify it. Kiddie table thinking. So just stop.

Wow so instead of discussing the topic at hand, you resort to trying to undermine my premise by calling me names and questioning my intelligence 

My level of education is beside the point.

If I say 2+2=4 and you say no it doesn't I have a PhD in math, that doesn't make you correct and me wrong because I don't have a PHD in math.

2+2 still = 4

Same goes here, you know I'm right as does anyone else Who can add and has a basic understanding of human sexual reproduction.

Maybe next time before you start swinging your credentials around you should make sure you actually know what the heck you're talking about 

The question isn't whether men can impregnate more women than women can get pregnant in the same time, that's obvious.

The question is does that mean a man should have his body regulated Instead of a women's, and why or why not???

3 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Side note on my immaturity.  My wife is almost 8 months pregnant, and we did a virtual 2.5 hour class on breast feeding.  I've never seen so many gross nipples in my entire life.  I was screen shotting nip pics and sending them to my friends and giggling the entire time.  Then they showed us visuals on different types of baby poop.  Looks like they all eat Chipotle @EaglePhan1986

Wait until your wife poops while giving birth😮

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Side note on my immaturity.  My wife is almost 8 months pregnant, and we did a virtual 2.5 hour class on breast feeding.  I've never seen so many gross nipples in my entire life.  I was screen shotting nip pics and sending them to my friends and giggling the entire time.  Then they showed us visuals on different types of baby poop.  Looks like they all eat Chipotle @EaglePhan1986

Oh man that is equally awesome and terrible! 

Totally what I would have done. 

24 minutes ago, Desertbirds said:

image.png.b671b8cb1bc2c3f5586470f142b11311.png

Upset I missed that last night. 

Pumped for the Euro cup to start this weekend 

4 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

What am I looking at here?  

Looks like someone's about to score

50 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Like I said earlier.  If you can get a 2022 3rd for Cox, bring in Geno Atkins to mentor Williams and help him tap in to his ridiculous athleticism. 

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Looks like someone's about to score

Hard to say... that football is oddly shaped.

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Like I said earlier.  If you can get a 2022 3rd for Cox, bring in Geno Atkins to mentor Williams and help him tap in to his ridiculous athleticism. 

A 3rd, really? Cox isn’t All-Pro anymore but he’s damn good. If that’s really all he’s worth, it’s much more likely he’d be more useful to the Eagles for 1 more season than that 3rd round pick would ever be. 

48 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Someone mentions Cox and you're like a moth to a flame.  

I really enjoy when you 2 go back and forth.  Continue.

2 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

A 3rd, really? Cox isn’t All-Pro anymore but he’s damn good. If that’s really all he’s worth, it’s much more likely he’d be more useful to the Eagles for 1 more season than that 3rd round pick would ever be. 

I get that but at the same time.  Are the Eagles even competing the NFCE this year?  Why not get what you can for him, save cap money to roll over. 

We have a perfect example in Zach Ertz in what happens when you overplay your cards thinking you can get more value by holding on to a guy.

I'm not saying the Eagles should be asking for a 3rd but if a team offers a 3rd I think they need to jump on that offer.  A 3rd in a loaded draft is going to help this team a helluva lot more down the road than Fletcher Cox will.

15 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Backup keeper came on in the 2nd half due to the starter getting injured. Match was tied 2-2 after full time so went to extra time (two 15 minutes 'halves').  US got awarded a penalty and Pulisic scored.  Minutes later Mexico was awarded a penalty and the backup keeper pulled a 'Foles' and saved it.  US wins, 3-2.

4 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

Backup keeper came on in the 2nd half due to the starter getting injured. Match was tied 2-2 after full time so went to extra time (two 15 minutes 'halves').  US got awarded a penalty and Pulisic scored.  Minutes later Mexico was awarded a penalty and the backup keeper pulled a 'Foles' and saved it.  US wins, 3-2.

ok

22 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Technically, football 

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

A painfully boring sport.  

Soccer?

It's really hard not to get excited about Milton Williams. I'm not worried about the arm length. Didn't affect Geno Atkins or Grady Jarrett. Arm length matters at EDGE, not inside for 1 gap penetrators. .  

21 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Cox’s trade value is probably highest at the trade deadline to a team that believes they’re close.  He has to be playing better than he has the past couple of seasons, though.

Either way, unless the Eagles are a playoff team it doesn’t make much sense to pay him to be here in 2022 at $23M+ against the cap — and I certainly wouldn’t extend him 

4 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Cox’s trade value is probably highest at the trade deadline to a team that believes they’re close.  He has to be playing better than he has the past couple of seasons, though.

Either way, unless the Eagles are a playoff team it doesn’t make much sense to pay him to be here in 2022 at $23M+ against the cap — and I certainly wouldn’t extend him 

I’d agree in principal but I don’t think that happens with this staff in place. It’s funny, the Banner years they really didn’t care about keeping players past their prime and would easily move on but with the Howie years they seem to want to keep everyone so they can retire as Eagles for some silly reason. 

46 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Wow so instead of discussing the topic at hand, you resort to trying to undermine my premise by calling me names and questioning my intelligence 

My level of education is beside the point.

If I say 2+2=4 and you say no it doesn't I have a PhD in math, that doesn't make you correct and me wrong because I don't have a PHD in math.

2+2 still = 4

Same goes here, you know I'm right as does anyone else Who can add and has a basic understanding of human sexual reproduction.

Maybe next time before you start swinging your credentials around you should make sure you actually know what the heck you're talking about 

The question isn't whether men can impregnate more women than women can get pregnant in the same time, that's obvious.

The question is does that mean a man should have his body regulated Instead of a women's, and why or why not???

Wait until your wife poops while giving birth😮

Ypur education, or obvious lack thereof, is entirely relevant. You have no credibility here. No matter how strongly you may fell something, it comes from ignorance.

you dont get to change the questions  once your pur ignorance os exposed

11 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Ypur education, or obvious lack thereof, is entirely relevant. You have no credibility here. No matter how strongly you may fell something, it comes from ignorance.

you dont get to change the questions  once your pur ignorance os exposed

Same question it was before.

Here's my education, I know how to add and I was taught  basic sex Ed in highschool.

That's sufficient for this conversation.

35 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

I get that but at the same time.  Are the Eagles even competing the NFCE this year?  Why not get what you can for him, save cap money to roll over. 

We have a perfect example in Zach Ertz in what happens when you overplay your cards thinking you can get more value by holding on to a guy.

I'm not saying the Eagles should be asking for a 3rd but if a team offers a 3rd I think they need to jump on that offer.  A 3rd in a loaded draft is going to help this team a helluva lot more down the road than Fletcher Cox will.

I get your point but I still don’t like the idea of handing over a pro bowl talent for a 3rd. And to open up cap space for what? I’m interested in knowing what the average 3rd round pick is as a contributor. 

I was all for trading Ertz after 2018 when he was worth a late 1st. 

Like I said, I get your point, but I still hate unloading a great talent for what probably ends up being an average at best starter for a year or two. 

You guys want to talk about boring sports...

Women’s college softball playoffs are more entertaining than the average MLB game. Yeah, I said it. The game seems so much quicker. 

6 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Here's my education, I know how to add and I was taught  basic sex Ed in highschool.

It is not sufficient for the conversation. Because it comes from ignorance.

so do everyone a solid, including yourself, and stfu and listen for once. Because you ignorance is glaring.

8 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Why don’t you guys debate WWII, or fast food instead?

2 hours ago, hputenis said:

Someone mentions Cox and you're like a moth to a flame.  

Turkey Hill post of the day

1 hour ago, ToastJenkins said:

It is not sufficient for the conversation. Because it comes from ignorance.

so do everyone a solid, including yourself, and stfu and listen for once. Because you ignorance is glaring.

So if someone tells me 2+2=5 I should listen to them because they have a PHD in math???

Archived