EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

7 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Somebody dropped out of sex Ed.

This is a fairly simple concept 

A women can give birth once in 10 months, once she's pregnant she can have sex 1million times and not get pregnant while pregnant in those ten months 

She has the ability to create 1 child in one year.

Now if you are saying ten chances in ten months assuming she's getting an abortion every month again id refer you back to sex Ed.

Whose ever heard of a women getting pregnant ten times in 10 months and abortin g each pregnancy after a month assuming she even knows she's pregnant as most women don't even know the first month.

Instead of going through ridiculous scenarios and doing mental gymnastics wouldn't it just be easier to do the logical and regulate the source, men's sperm???

Like I said a man can get hundreds of women pregnant with the ten months it takes for a women to have 1 baby, let's say that she got pregnant multiple times in a year and aborted each time, even the the maximum amount of times she could have an abortion is about 5 times as I said previously most women don't know they're pregnant the first month, not to mention most women aren't having sex immediately after an abortion.

Meanwhile during that same time that a women potentially aborted 5 fetuses a man in that same time can impregnate hundreds of women.

It's really not that difficult of a concept to understand if you have a basic understanding sexual reproduction and basic math.

I have a PhD in reproductive biology, son...lol

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Yup actually read that article previously,

Im pro choice and I don't like my taxes paying for abortions either I'd rather it go towards actual public health,and logically the most effective way to limit or decrease abortions would be to regulate men's Bodies, not women's.

As we know though the abortion debate isn't actually about abortion or preserving life, it's what it's always been about since the beginning of time, controlling women 

If it were about preserving lives and taxes and decreasing or preventing abortion then those that call for such would move to regulate men's bodies.

I could care less about a woman’s body , I just don’t believe I should have to pay for her poor choices . She made the mistake now carry to term and put up for adoption , plenty of people looking to adopt a new born .

8 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

You know what they call a person who gets the lowest score on his boards?

Dr.

Seriously how embarrassing for you that you actually spent a considerate amount of time and money to learn about reproductive biology and you can't add and don't understand that a male has the potential to impregnate more women than a women can make babies in 10 months any way you slice it

Maybe you should go back to your school and ask for your money back, and I'm not your son old man.

7 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Owned GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

We would be wise to entertain offers for Cox. 

7 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

I could care less about a woman’s body , I just don’t believe I should have to pay for her poor choices . She made the mistake now carry to term and put up for adoption , plenty of people looking to adopt a new born .

So only the woman made a poor choice? Only the woman made a mistake?  This is how you truly think about sex and pregnancy and people's bodies?   God, your name fits you perfectly.   You are Original Sin. 

11 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

So she made the mistake absolves the man of all responsibility. She can't get pregnant by herself?

Maybe Toast will disagree with that after all he has a PHD in reproductive biology and thinks 1 women can get 100s  of abortions in 10 months so...🤔

3 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Owned GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I love this meme, always cracks me up, also cracks me up that a dude with a PHD doesn't know how to count or understand his own field.

Dude probably practiced when they were still blood letting and burning witches.😒

5 minutes ago, Freshmilk said:

So only the woman made a poor choice? Only the woman made a mistake?  This is how you truly think about sex and pregnancy and people's bodies?   God, your name fits you perfectly.   You are Original Sin. 

She is responsible for HER body , unless she was raped she had choices , say no or use a form of birth control 

let’s blame the guy now ? , her choice to abort , you know ,her body

but not her choice to have sex , and unprotected at that .

please can’t have it both ways 

bottom line , nobody’s tax dollars should have to subsidize abortions 

You are talking out you arse now ute, just take the L and stop embarrassing yourself

the point is its far far far easier to stop one egg a month than millions of sperm a day. Not to mention things like reversibility and side effects of hormonal manipulation.

this is basic science. You can most effectively inhibit a process at the rate limiting node. Female biology offers two in reality. Ovulation and implantation. Thus birth control And IUDs. both more effective than condoms which provide the only realistic means to stop millions of sperm

5 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I love this meme, always cracks me up, also cracks me up that a dude with a PHD doesn't know how to count or understand his own field.

Dude probably practiced when they were still blood letting and burning witches.😒

Try again i am 46

now what have you spent your life studying and researching? Its not physiology or economics obviously

52 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

So you would entertain cox

Someone mentions Cox and you're like a moth to a flame.  

8 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

She is responsible for HER body , unless she was raped she had choices , say no or use a form of birth control 

Oy vey. 

15 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I wouldn’t know where to start to guess where his market would be.  Obviously there is a lot of variables regarding his contract, dead money, etc.  And who knows if it’s even a viable option.  McClane was just throwing something up against the wall.  My point is that if someone calls the Eagles they would be wise to listen.  Just in compensation alone I would consider a 2022 2nd and possibly a 2023 2nd.  

Cool story 

All my stories are cool.  No need to state the obvious 

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

Try again i am 46

now what have you spent your life studying and researching? Its not physiology or economics obviously

We're not talking about what I study don't change the subject.

I don't need a PHD in anything to understand how to add and how basic reproductive biology works 

Tell me this Dr, and I use that term loosely, how many women can a man potentially impregnate in 10 months?

And is that number substantially larger than the amount of times a women can give birth to a child in ten months or even the amount of times a women can have an abortion in ten months?

Not to mention that a women can only get pregnant when ovulating right doctor?

Where as a man well he has the potential to knock up multiple women a day 365 days a year no??? 

Men's ability to impregnate women far outweighs women's ability to get pregnant so why shouldn't the burden of responsibility be put on the men Instead if the women?

As for economics next you're going to tell me that you are an economist and you also believe trickle down economics work 🤔

Physiology not sure what you are referencing there.

I bet you don't know much about ergonomics or botony, neither do I, so what's my point? I dont have one I'm just attempting to change the subject...

16 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

So again the man is absolved of any responsibility???

If one doesn't want tax dollars subsidizing abortions then advocate for men being responsible for where they leave their ejaculate.

Seriously I never thought I'd use that word on this board but here we are...👎

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

So again the man is absolved of any responsibility???

If one doesn't want tax dollars subsidizing abortions then advocate for men being responsible for where they leave their ejaculate.

Seriously I never thought I'd use that word on this board but here we are...👎

Kevin Laughing GIFs | Tenor

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

We're not talking about what I study don't change the subject.

I don't need a PHD in anything to understand how to add and how basic reproductive biology works 

Tell me this Dr, and I use that term loosely, how many women can a man potentially impregnate in 10 months?

And is that number substantially larger than the amount of times a women can give birth to a child in ten months or even the amount of times a women can have an abortion in ten months?

Not to mention that a women can only get pregnant when ovulating right doctor?

Where as a man well he has the potential to knock up multiple women a day 365 days a year no??? 

Men's ability to impregnate women far outweighs women's ability to get pregnant so why shouldn't the burden of responsibility be put on the men Instead if the women?

As for economics next you're going to tell me that you are an economist and you also believe trickle down economics work 🤔

Physiology not sure what you are referencing there.

I bet you don't know much about ergonomics or botony, neither do I, so what's my point? I dont have one I'm just attempting to change the subject...

Well i did the MBA in economics too. I am a nerd, admittedly. But if i am going to understand something i go all in. So again what have you studied?  Its not changing the point its exposing your utter lack of credibility on the subject. You have no place in the debate, junior. no seat at the grown up table.

ypu think like a child, starting with the a priori assumption and back engineering some spurious logic to justify it. Kiddie table thinking. So just stop.

25 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Like the pick like the player, wish he had longer arms and I'm not so sure those t Rex arms limit him as much inside as they would at DE.

Side note on my immaturity.  My wife is almost 8 months pregnant, and we did a virtual 2.5 hour class on breast feeding.  I've never seen so many gross nipples in my entire life.  I was screen shotting nip pics and sending them to my friends and giggling the entire time.  Then they showed us visuals on different types of baby poop.  Looks like they all eat Chipotle @EaglePhan1986

Archived