EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

Just now, eagle45 said:

He’s about to lose Daboll, just like Wentz lost his guru.

He is, to which team with a coaching opening? 

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hputenis said:

I think we saw Reid absolutely maximize the talent and ability of McNabb with the personnel they had.  While they lacked receivers, they always had awesome RBs, a top 5 OL and seemingly a top defense for many of those years.  

The thing that killed the 2002 and 2003 Eagles was the factor wide receivers were nowhere close to good enough. In 2003 when they lost Brian Westbrook in Miami on that Monday night their weapons were ugly going into the playoffs. I was surprised they were able to come back in that Green Bay game and win it. That was a massive loss for the Eagles offense to lose Brian Westbrook He really was coming on strong after week nine

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Ugggb.  Worst possible SB.  

Could always be the cowboys 

I don’t like buying into hype, but I’m just not sure who is going to beat the Chiefs in a playoff game for a very long time.  

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If the chiefs score here it could be an avalanche that the bills aren’t able to recover from

Yea this one is over. Guys are wideeee open every single play. 

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Yea this one is over. Guys are wideeee open every single play. 

Yeah the bills offense would have to get on a roll to keep up and it doesn’t look like that’s happening today

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah.  We need corners and we need a lot of them.  We need O line and need numbers there.  We also need D line, a lot of them.  All three phases are more important to a rebuild than WR/TE/RB.  So if you wanna argue that there is no corner worth 6th.  Then I would agree.   But we can’t just keep throwing high picks at WR every year.  We need to rebuild.  I would prefer we trade down. 

Trading back would make the most sense BUT takes two to tango. We need a partner thats willing to move up and pay the price to make that jump. 

If you dont get that trade partner, you take the BPA even if its a WR. 

Unless Mahomes gets hurt the Bucs are gonna get crushed. Oh well, I wanted Rodgers, Mahomes it would’ve been much more entertaining.

Just now, Ace Nova said:

Kelce future HOF?

I don’t even think it’s a question. He’s had five consecutive seasons of over 1000 yards receiving. Likely continues the trend for a couple more years. He’s been arguably the best tight end in the league for 5 straight seasons. 

Genius playcaller, gifted qb, blazing fast receivers, a stud tight end, and capable group of RB's. What can you do? 

2 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

Travis Kelce future HOF?

Mahomes as well.

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

How is Doug even from this tree? 

He was the fertilizer lol

Just now, PhiEaglesWin07 said:

Genius playcaller, gifted qb, blazing fast receivers, a stud tight end, and capable group of RB's. What can you do? 

giphy.gif

Damn, Andy really built himself a dynasty huh?

It's a good thing we won SB52, or else I would have been salty as F.

1 minute ago, PhiEaglesWin07 said:

Mahomes as well.

There’s a chance Tyreek hill makes the HOF. He’s 26 and last 4 years he’s averaging 1200 yards and 11 tds. I imagine if he stays healthy he’s able to do that for another 3-4 years that’s a really good career even if he is a pos human

1 minute ago, Sack that QB said:

Unless Mahomes gets hurt the Bucs are gonna get crushed. Oh well, I wanted Rodgers, Mahomes it would’ve been much more entertaining.

Mahomes’ dominance versus Brady’s luck.

Not sure which will give in there.  Because Brady’s luck will have Mahomes out of the game during the 1st series.

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I won’t agree.  But sure.  Let’s keep doing that.  

The problem is we have not been doing it that way. We have been reaching for "needs"

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

He had plenty of time here. It wasn't going to happen. I can deal with this because like you said, we got ours.

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

I’m still pretty Salty abt it.  Our former coach with my speed dream team.  I hate watching this.

Just now, PhiEaglesWin07 said:

He had plenty of time here. It wasn't going to happen. I can deal with this because like you said, we got ours.

He needed a change of scenery.  Things got bad for him here.  It was time.

Archived