Eagles trade pick #6 and #156 to Miami for pick #12, #123, and a 2022 1st

Jenkins27

1 minute ago, DBW said:

You will when he takes a WR out of a D3 school at 12.

That would be hating the pick, not the trade. Howie is perfectly capable of screwing up #6 just as he is #12. 

1 minute ago, vaeagle2 said:

i like the move , with the 12 pick i see them going CB  jacee horn , 3 first rounders next year and a 4th this year we didn't have

I'm hoping for Horn or the linebacker Owusu-Koramoah at #12.  We need a starter and those guys should be starters year 1.

So, Surtain, Farley or Horn I guess?

I would love Parsons, but we just don't draft LBackers (and he's probably already gone at 12).

My guess is that the team is looking to draft defense - either Michah Parsons (who probably isn't there at 12) or Patrick Surtain.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

That would be hating the pick, not the trade. Howie is perfectly capable of screwing up #6 just as he is #12. 

Less likely to screw up 6, that why I hate it.  But having 3 first rounders next year is something to look forward to.  

6 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

IMG_20210326_135714.jpg

They didn't want Zach Wilson either, I'm glad it didn't work out for them, they were saved from their own stupidity.

Everybody is assuming 3 first rounders next year.  Wentz is very capable of getting injured and not getting in the requisite number of snaps.

1 minute ago, DBW said:

Less likely to screw up 6, that why I hate it.  But having 3 first rounders next year is something to look forward to.  

Unless we package all 3 of those 1sts for a QB in the top 5 that normally wouldn't go in the top 10 due to a weak draft class. Let's hope Hurts does well.

Just now, Procus said:

Everybody is assuming 3 first rounders next year.  Wentz is very capable of getting injured and not getting in the requisite number of snaps.

So it's a high second then. That will still be the best draft capital in ages.

And at 12, I really like the value this year best. I am super happy!

3 minutes ago, Procus said:

I'm expecting that pick to be around pick 45

2 minutes ago, Infam said:

So it's a high second then. That will still be the best draft capital in ages.

And at 12, I really like the value this year best. I am super happy!

Indy is capable of making the playoffs sans Wentz.

28 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

NOOOOOOOO

That pretty much rules Chase out.  Pitts is still a slight possibility.  

Anyway, it gets us back into the 4th rd and sets up (almost certainly) with 3 x 1st rd picks next year.  The difference in value of just the 2021 picks is 378.4 points ... that is equivalent to the 2nd half of the 2nd rd.  I know you typically subtract a round when taking into consideration a future pick, but still, pretty good value for us IMO.  

Assuming now both Chase and Pitts are gone, I hope we grab one of the top CBs (Horn or Surtain).  And then hope Bateman falls to 37.  

I like this move, but I feel like they could have gotten a bit more out of it. 

BTW so is 2022 supposed to have an amazing draft class or something?

Archived