Mlodj

The 2020 Corona Thread

1 minute ago, VanHammersly said:

Desantis doesn't have any authority on who is and isn't locked up at the federal level or in another state, but does have the authority to waste taxpayer money on actively recruiting cops who have proven they're terrible at their job.  But super cool virtue signaling!  :lol:

Desantis, being a near demigod, has the authority to do whatever the hell he pleases. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikemack8 said:

Desantis, being a near demigod, has the authority to do whatever the hell he pleases. 

He demanded it!

declare-bankrupt.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Can Desantis stop Moderator6 from deleting my quality posts? :nonono:

2 hours ago, Boogyman said:

Lmao.

You should weigh less dont you think

39 minutes ago, Toty said:

How much is it worth?

2 minutes ago, lynched1 said:

How much is it worth?

my posts are priceless

11 minutes ago, lynched1 said:

You should weigh less dont you think

If you keep questioning other people's IQ I may laugh it out of existence.

4 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

If you keep questioning other people's IQ I may laugh it out of existence.

I dont believe "IQ" means what you think it does.

8 minutes ago, lynched1 said:

I dont believe "IQ" means what you think it does.

I don't think "asteriod" means anything at all, but yet here we are, Slappy.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Which is something you really look for in your politician, amirite?

California now first state back down to Moderate level of Community transmission 

2 hours ago, Toty said:

Maybe Mod 6 IS Desantis :ph34r:

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Please govern me hard and fast Daddy 

WTF?

I don't think 

You should have stopped while you were ahead

Meeting starts soon, been waiting for this day for a long time. These ish heads better not F this up.

12 hours ago, lynched1 said:

You should have stopped while you were ahead

I usually do, it the only way idiots such as yourself can catch up.

Let's go!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Let's go!

So in addition to cop killers, now we have to add flat earthers and guys that beat women to the ever growing list of scumbags you support? Wow wow wow wow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:roll: These morons just can't help themselves. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Toastrel said:

The Real Scandal About Ivermectin

Claims about the drug are based on shoddy science—but that science is entirely unremarkable in its shoddiness.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/10/ivermectin-research-problems/620473/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

How not at all shocking.

Thanks for sharing. A good read. Most importantly, the message in here goes well beyond Ivermectin and hits the nail on the head with regard to all sorts of studies and especially those produced during the rushed context we have with COVID. 

In Chicago, More cops have died from Covid in 2020 than were killed in the line of duty. If they won't get vaccinated let them find another job.

This is just a perfect video:

Gee, I can't imagine why anyone would be hesitant to take the vaccine. :lol: :roll: 

I usually do, it the only way idiots such as yourself can catch up.

I wouldn't worry about that. I've been ahead of you since preschool and lapped you twice.

https://www.newsweek.com/birx-estimates-trump-admin-could-have-prevented-30-40-percent-covid-deaths-1642753

The Trump administration's former coronavirus advisor, Dr. Deborah Birx, estimated that 30 to 40 percent of the 738,000 COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. could have been prevented had the White House taken necessary steps to curb the spread of the virus.

In a closed-door testimony conducted by the House Select Coronavirus Subcommittee on October 12 and 13, Birx testified that more than 130,000 American lives could have been saved if the administration promoted mask-wearing and social distancing in the early days of the pandemic.

"I believe if we had fully implemented the mask mandates, the reduction in indoor dining, the getting friends and family to understand the risk of gathering in private homes, and we had increased testing, that we probably could have decreased fatalities into the 30 percent less to 40 percent less range," Birx said, according to excerpts shared by the committee.

4 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

https://www.newsweek.com/birx-estimates-trump-admin-could-have-prevented-30-40-percent-covid-deaths-1642753

The Trump administration's former coronavirus advisor, Dr. Deborah Birx, estimated that 30 to 40 percent of the 738,000 COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. could have been prevented had the White House taken necessary steps to curb the spread of the virus.

In a closed-door testimony conducted by the House Select Coronavirus Subcommittee on October 12 and 13, Birx testified that more than 130,000 American lives could have been saved if the administration promoted mask-wearing and social distancing in the early days of the pandemic.

"I believe if we had fully implemented the mask mandates, the reduction in indoor dining, the getting friends and family to understand the risk of gathering in private homes, and we had increased testing, that we probably could have decreased fatalities into the 30 percent less to 40 percent less range," Birx said, according to excerpts shared by the committee.

Fat, old, unhealthy Americans who all deserve to die for their life choices.

4 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

I blame her and Redfield for not pounding the table harder behind closed doors, and not speaking up more in front of the cameras. She instead left it up to Fauci and let him become vilified.