Mlodj

The 2020 Corona Thread

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lol!! Ugh... I'm not sure why that made me crack up but it did. I'll give you that lol

ūüėä

Fed him up for a minute. That was back when Italians were the Mexicans.

If there's one thing I know about Nicki Minaj, it's that she's very much not careful about what she puts in her body.

• Haha 7

Desantis nails it again:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8846 Flu deaths

59,587 Covid deaths (recorded)

13 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Desantis nails it again:

Yeah. National Review is peddling revisionist history though...  I remember everybody being pretty excited about the possibilities of Regeneron back when then-President Trump took the treatment last fall. I don't remember anyone being against its use, except maybe Conservatives who slammed it because fetal stem cells were used in its development. Anyway, DeSantis is being nailed now because he's trying to take all the Regeneron from other states, to hog it all in Florida;  after DeSantis got so many Floridians sick by reopening the state too soon. And perhaps he has financial ties to the company.

• Like 1

the brother of one of my wife's friends died of covid. on his deathbed said he wished he had taken it more seriously.  

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Desantis nails it again:

:roll: that article has to dig deep to be able to frame DeSantis as some kind of victim of "progressives" on this.

The first article they cite was from October of 2020, and makes exactly zero references to DeSantis and clearly was not an attack on statements DeSantis made 2 months ago (for the calendar challenged that's roughly 9 months before DeSantis's statements the "progressives" were "blasting" him about).

The next was a general AP report that showed DeSantis owned a fund that had a small holding in Regeneron a report that also noted the treatments effectiveness at treating Covid, and nobody gave a crap about.

But please, by all means, jump through hoops to frame yourselves as victims, because it dupes the morons like Kz who embrace the victim mentality :roll: 

FortunateHandsomeAlaskajingle-max-1mb.gif.84785d9167c8cd47ddd3257a68d0ce56.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

37 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Just under half of the country's daily deaths are from Florida. DeSantis surely is nailing it, alright.

I dunno but I'm NAILING this moonwalk!

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

:roll: that article has to dig deep to be able to frame DeSantis as some kind of victim of "progressives" on this.

The first article they cite was from October of 2020, and makes exactly zero references to DeSantis and clearly was not an attack on statements DeSantis made 2 months ago (for the calendar challenged that's roughly 9 months before DeSantis's statements the "progressives" were "blasting" him about).

The next was a general AP report that showed DeSantis owned a fund that had a small holding in Regeneron a report that also noted the treatments effectiveness at treating Covid, and nobody gave a crap about.

But please, by all means, jump through hoops to frame yourselves as victims, because it dupes the morons like Kz who embrace the victim mentality :roll: 

FortunateHandsomeAlaskajingle-max-1mb.gif.84785d9167c8cd47ddd3257a68d0ce56.gif

200.gif

https://www.wesh.com/article/aarp-florida-nursing-home-residents-covid-19-deaths/37627289

"ORLANDO, Fla. ‚ÄĒ¬† A new report from AARP shows Florida leads the nation in COVID-19 nursing home deaths among residents and staff. The report shows there were 237 nursing home resident COVID-19 deaths in a four-week span between late July and Aug. 22.

Thirteen deaths over the same time period were from staff."

1 hour ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Just under half of the country's daily deaths are from Florida. DeSantis surely is nailing it, alright.

1327984731_NAILEDITTEXT.gif.5a00b4cb36c3c1e601765951d6d6d65f.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Meh...Florida is all old people and meth heads.  That state needed a good purge.

1 hour ago, Boogyman said:

https://www.wesh.com/article/aarp-florida-nursing-home-residents-covid-19-deaths/37627289

"ORLANDO, Fla. ‚ÄĒ¬† A new report from AARP shows Florida leads the nation in COVID-19 nursing home deaths among residents and staff. The report shows there were 237 nursing home resident COVID-19 deaths in a four-week span between late July and Aug. 22.

Thirteen deaths over the same time period were from staff."

So that's where Cuomo is now.

1 minute ago, GreenReaper said:

So that's where Cuomo is now.

Nahhh Cuomo was not involved in these nursing home deaths so they don't matter as much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rambo said:

Meh...Florida is all old people and meth heads.  That state needed a good purge.

90% of the hospitalized are unvaccinated.¬† If Desantis can keep this up we might turn Fla blue by the mid terms!¬†ūüėú

1989984430_greenkeeperscumbag.thumb.jpg.668134f2f729e8fa9de725976602f72b.jpg

scumbag greenskeeper is at it again. glad you think his death was funny, brah. unfortunately his wife & kids don't. 

go f yourself, lowlife. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

1989984430_greenkeeperscumbag.thumb.jpg.668134f2f729e8fa9de725976602f72b.jpg

scumbag greenskeeper is at it again. glad you think his death was funny, brah. unfortunately his wife & kids don't. 

go f yourself, lowlife. 

Isn't that the guy that works at a nursing home and was complaining about having to be vaccinated?

13 hours ago, DEagle7 said:

He's not like a regular senator.   I'm a cool senator. 

If you switched out some Ted Cruz tweets with Kz posts I guarantee you could not tell the difference.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Isn't that the guy that works at a nursing home and was complaining about having to be vaccinated?

i'm not sure but isn't he the guy who game on here to celebrate when rgb passed away?  

Just now, mr_hunt said:

i'm not sure but isn't he the guy who game on here to celebrate when rgb passed away?  

I can't remember, all the low-info deplorables tend to blend together.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Can anyone explain this? Is it all the unvaccinated’s fault there too?