Mlodj

The 2020 Corona Thread

Idaho declares statewide hospital resource crisis amid Covid surge

State officials made the announcement Thursday, which will permit medical facilities to ration health care and triage patients.

Yep. Rationing health care, because of idiots.

I knew this was gonna happen and said I was for it months ago.   If there wasn't a bed for a car accident  victim in the icu  throw the unvaxxed covid guy out...boy oh boy did I get a huge lashback for it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

When i got vaxxed some dude was talking up natural immunity as a reason to not get jabbed and the doctor laughed in his face, asked him to walk around the hospital and take a poll of all the workers who had gotten it 3-4 times already.

100% never happened.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kz! said:

100% never happened.

Why is this odd to you?  It's the same reason we will need boosters and every new variant brings a new wave of death.  It mutates.  

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Why is this odd to you?  It's the same reason we will need boosters and every new variant brings a new wave of death.  It mutates.  

Do we really have to discuss the doctor’s name and the applause that came right after or do you just want to admit you made it up right now?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Do we really have to discuss the doctor’s name and the applause that came right after or do you just want to admit you made it up right now?

Whether that particular story is true or not, the data doesn’t lie.  Natural immunity is not better in any way.  And in fact 1/3rd of positive cases have ZERO antibodies produced so you can get it and have literally no protection in getting it again.  

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/covid-19-studies-natural-immunity-versus-vaccination

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Kz! said:

No man, that's the story, as related by the doctor.  I wasn't there when it happened, though.  Just as I was getting jabbed, the news came in that the vaxxed could be outside without a mask.  There were some murmers and comments in the waiting room and the doctor who had walked into the room related the interaction that had happened just prior.  No applause but some laughter.

I don't know what else to tell you.  You're the guy who believes there's a man with swollen balls in the middle of the Caribbean that will prove all your fantasies true but won't believe in 650k+ dead and hospitals bursting at the seams.  So, honestly your approval doesn't matter much does it?

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

F'ing chiropractors

These are the "highly educated" idiots that antivax morons keep pointing to when their feelings get hurt anytime someone says vaccine hesitancy is highly correlated with level of education.

7 hours ago, DiPros said:

You can still catch covid.  Just as I can.  I had a sore arm that's it.  Actually isn't that a less effect then your covid?  

Nah. Just couldn't taste anything for a few days. Lost 5 lbs due to lack of interest. 👍

7 hours ago, toolg said:

You aren't naturally vaccinated. You were infected. Once you take the vaccine you will be vaccinated. 

Im covered

6 hours ago, DBW said:

If this is what you really believe than clearly you’re wrong because the virus has caused you tremendous brain damage.  

😄

8 hours ago, lynched1 said:

I'm naturally vaccinated to this point. The side effects of the vaccine have had far more effect on people than the virus had on me.

Not so sure. Anecdotally I’m getting the impression that COVID related illness leads to neurological degeneration. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Not so sure. Anecdotally I’m getting the impression that COVID related illness leads to neurological degeneration. 

Let's be fair. One needs to have some cognitive ability to start with for degeneration to be an issue.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bill said:

If the experimentation of my youth has allowed for the fortunes I've experienced in this life the kung flu has its work cut out for it. 😉

Just now, JohnSnowsHair said:

Let's be fair. One needs to have some cognitive ability to start with for degeneration to be an issue.

I dont have to be the smartest, just smarter than you ***hole. 

Just now, lynched1 said:

I dont have to be the smartest, just smarter than you ***hole. 

If you're looking for intellectual peers you might have better luck in the flat earth thread.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

If you're looking for intellectual peers you might have better luck in the flat earth thread.

Bish you're on the EMB.

Your not even the biggest turd in the bowl Einstein.

Kids from the 50s would kick Kkz and the Gangs ass all over the playground today.

In 1954, polio was a terrifying reality. The vaccine began as a large clinical trial of 1.3 million kids around the country. They called themselves Polio Pioneers, the first to try a new vaccine in the hopes of ending a grave threat. 

Nine months after the trial ended, the vaccine was declared safe and effective. In 1955, mass inoculation against polio began. 25 years later, domestic polio transmission had all but vanished.

Polio is now a mandated vaccination in all 50 states. The kids you see pictured made this a reality for us all.

image.png.48431c78bde025a8d6f9a75d22287639.png

oh and before you think about a smart ass remark, take note of how Dan was schooled.  😂 

7D9330CF-6B43-4214-9391-64E6DCA83BAB.jpeg

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, lynched1 said:

If the experimentation of my youth has allowed for the fortunes I've experienced in this life the kung flu has its work cut out for it. 😉

Someone won a free Big Mac playing McDonald's Monopoly back in the 90s

16 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

Someone won a free Big Mac playing McDonald's Monopoly back in the 90s

Never won a damn thing from McDonalds Monopoly. Fers. 😡

1 hour ago, DBW said:

Kids from the 50s would kick Kkz and the Gangs ass all over the playground today.

In 1954, polio was a terrifying reality. The vaccine began as a large clinical trial of 1.3 million kids around the country. They called themselves Polio Pioneers, the first to try a new vaccine in the hopes of ending a grave threat. 

Nine months after the trial ended, the vaccine was declared safe and effective. In 1955, mass inoculation against polio began. 25 years later, domestic polio transmission had all but vanished.

Polio is now a mandated vaccination in all 50 states. The kids you see pictured made this a reality for us all.

image.png.48431c78bde025a8d6f9a75d22287639.png

oh and before you think about a smart ass remark, take note of how Dan was schooled.  😂 

7D9330CF-6B43-4214-9391-64E6DCA83BAB.jpeg

Pffft weak ass immune systems

• Haha 1

He's not like a regular senator.   I'm a cool senator. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Pffft weak ass immune systems

My grandfather beat that one.

Just now, lynched1 said:

My grandfather beat that one.

Lol!! Ugh... I'm not sure why that made me crack up but it did. I'll give you that lol