**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Hersey Hawkins?  Good one.  Are you just just completely ignoring their injury history the last few years?  Harden and Durant, who will be 32 and 34 to start the season, are going to be less injury prone as they get older?  I forgot, Embiid is always available so we are good there.  🙄  They have a 2 year window and one of those years, all 3 have to available for all the playoffs.

Do you want a ring or not? 

Sixers are not the Grizzlies or Warriors where they are built for the present and future. This team is built to win right now and window is closing. 

4 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Kd isnt jordan come on man

Hyperbole for the joke. 

Make it Clyde Drexler, who isn’t as good as KD, and it’s still insane. 

Just now, vikas83 said:

Hyperbole for the joke. 

Make it Clyde Drexler, who isn’t as good as KD, and it’s still insane. 

It was pretty stupid.

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Do you want a ring or not? 

Sixers are not the Grizzlies or Warriors where they are built for the present and future. This team is built to win right now and window is closing. 

No, I am the last guy who wants to win a championship.

4 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Hersey Hawkins?  Good one.  Are you just just completely ignoring their injury history the last few years?  Harden and Durant, who will be 32 and 34 to start the season, are going to be less injury prone as they get older?  I forgot, Embiid is always available so we are good there.  🙄  They have a 2 year window and one of those years, all 3 have to available for all the playoffs.

Hersey Hawkins made an all-star team In 1991. Lemme know when Maxey does. 

I love Maxey. But for KD? Giannis? Luka? I will drive him to the airport. 

• Like 2

Just now, vikas83 said:

Hersey Hawkins made an all-star team In 1991. Lemme know when Maxey does. 

Yeah I forgot Maxey is 25 and hasn't gotten better in the "5 years" he has been in the league.

No thanks to Durant.

I'd rather watch Tobias and Maxey exit in the second round of the playoffs every year for the next 5 years until Joel retires. Just cant get enough of that fiery Maxey

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

Yeah I forgot Maxey is 25 and hasn't gotten better in the "5 years" he has been in the league.

1991 was Hawkins’ 3rd year. Do you even watch the Sixers?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

If I am putting money on Maxey getting 2 levels better vs Embiid, Harden and Durant all being healthy together in the next 1-2 years, I am putting my money on the first one.  If one of those guys get hurt, we are done.  No money to have roll players or bench guys to help out and make much of a difference.

So you were for trading Maxey in a package to get Dame.  But not Durant?  

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Wait. What????

Just now, vikas83 said:

Wait. What????

Yep.  

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I would not trade Maxey for most guys now.  We have no 1st round picks for a million years.  If you could guarantee me that all 3 would be healthy for 2 years, I am in.  I know Durant gives us a much better chance than Maxey.  I have no faith in Embiid, Durant and Harden ALL being healthy for a playoff run.

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Also, give some context buddy.  It was before Dame was hurt and before we had Harden.  Nice try though.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I would not trade Maxey for most guys now.  We have no 1st round picks for a million years.  If you could guarantee me that all 3 would be healthy for 2 years, I am in.  I know Durant gives us a much better chance than Maxey.  I have no faith in Embiid, Durant and Harden ALL being healthy for a playoff run.

But you’re willing to discuss another Harden avatar bet for next season, once he’s "healthy”?  

Not anything new. But Pj tucker is good friends with Kd and his mom. So we got that going for us lol 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

Also, give some context buddy.  It was before Dame was hurt and before we had Harden.  Nice try though.

Just so I understand, we don’t need Durant since we have Harden?  Even though you’re not sure if Harden can stay healthy?  I would avoid the word "context” right now, if I were you.  You kinda all over the place.  

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Not anything new. But Pj tucker is good friends with Kd and his mom. So we got that going for us lol 

Ridiculous 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

But you’re willing to discuss another Harden avatar bet for next season, once he’s "healthy”?  

100%

Just now, Khani1 said:

100%

Makes sense.  

Man.  All of those Brooklyn fans talking ish on Twitter back when they got rid of Harden……..really makes me smile now.  Now all we have to do is get rid of him and pilfer Durant.  

Just now, Alpha_TATEr said:

dude ... 

Dude what?  He admitted to it.  

• Like 1

On 4/14/2022 at 1:46 PM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

The Embiid ish really pisses me off.  I want him to win it more than I want them to win in the postseason.  I wonder if his motivation level will be maintained

What were you saying?  Shows how much you want them to win a championship.  You just pop in here and there to give your horrible opinions.