Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I would not trade Maxey for most guys now.  We have no 1st round picks for a million years.  If you could guarantee me that all 3 would be healthy for 2 years, I am in.  I know Durant gives us a much better chance than Maxey.  I have no faith in Embiid, Durant and Harden ALL being healthy for a playoff run.

But you’re willing to discuss another Harden avatar bet for next season, once he’s "healthy”?  

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Not anything new. But Pj tucker is good friends with Kd and his mom. So we got that going for us lol 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

Also, give some context buddy.  It was before Dame was hurt and before we had Harden.  Nice try though.

Just so I understand, we don’t need Durant since we have Harden?  Even though you’re not sure if Harden can stay healthy?  I would avoid the word "context” right now, if I were you.  You kinda all over the place.  

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Not anything new. But Pj tucker is good friends with Kd and his mom. So we got that going for us lol 

Ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

But you’re willing to discuss another Harden avatar bet for next season, once he’s "healthy”?  

100%

  • Author
Just now, Khani1 said:

100%

Makes sense.  

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yep.  

dude ... 

 

  • Author

Man.  All of those Brooklyn fans talking ish on Twitter back when they got rid of Harden……..really makes me smile now.  Now all we have to do is get rid of him and pilfer Durant.  
 

 

Just now, Alpha_TATEr said:

dude ... 

Dude what?  He admitted to it.  

On 4/14/2022 at 1:46 PM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

The Embiid ish really pisses me off.  I want him to win it more than I want them to win in the postseason.  I wonder if his motivation level will be maintained

What were you saying?  Shows how much you want them to win a championship.  You just pop in here and there to give your horrible opinions.

I was very against Maxey for Lillard. 

I would do Maxey for Durant. One of a handful at the absolute top tier. He's on that elite level. 

I would still be disappointed that we had to trade years of watching Maxey blossom and dominate the league, while only realizing very short term gains from Durant.

But id be willing to pay that price for Durant because he makes our odds that much better.  

  • Author
1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

What were you saying?  Shows how much you want them to win a championship.  You just pop in here and there to give your horrible opinions.

There it is.  I knew you get bent and start to lash out eventually.  I was waiting for a Wentz post from you.  But you’re so frosty over being called out you pulled up a post from over 2 months ago that was about my frustration that Embiid didn’t win MVP.  Makes a lot of sense.  
 

And my opinions are horrible?  You’d suck Harden off the first chance you got.  And then say you don’t want to trade Maxey for Durant because you’re not sure if Harden, Embiid and Durant could stay healthy?  Just take the L.  

Nba Twitter is wild when this stuff happens. It is what makes it great 

 

  • Author
1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I was very against Maxey for Lillard. 

I would do Maxey for Durant. One of a handful at the absolute top tier. He's on that elite level. 

I would still be disappointed that we had to trade years of watching Maxey blossom and dominate the league, while only realizing very short term gains from Durant.

But id be willing to pay that price for Durant because he makes our odds that much better.  

But Embiid and Harden are injury prone.  So it’s a bad idea.  🤣

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

There it is.  I knew you get bent and start to lash out eventually.  I was waiting for a Wentz post from you.  But you’re so frosty over being called out you pulled up a post from over 2 months ago that was about my frustration that Embiid didn’t win MVP.  Makes a lot of sense.  
 

And my opinions are horrible?  You’d suck Harden off the first chance you got.  And then say you don’t want to trade Maxey for Durant because you’re not sure if Harden, Embiid and Durant could stay healthy?  Just take the L.  

Awww, its ok.  You enjoy players being good over wining a Champion.  You wrote it, not me.  

  • Author

@Khani1 pissed about this.  He wants the free agent period to move quickly so he can post about the G league.   🤣

  • Author
1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

Awww, its ok.  You enjoy players being good over wining a Champion.  You wrote it, not me.  

You’re something man.  🤣  Kinda reminds me of Bacarty.  Just so desperate to get a W.  Anyway you can.  

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

But Embiid and Harden are injury prone.  So it’s a bad idea.  🤣

Is certainly a risk.  And probably still less than  50% chance we actually win the finals. 

But the selling point is how much our current odds would be boosted. If we go from like 10% to 45% that's a great move.  

Obviously no one knows the real numbers,  they don't exist.  But I think Durant has that kind of impact,  hypothetically speaking.

  • Author
Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Is certainly a risk.  And probably still less than  50% chance we actually win the finals. 

But the selling point is how much our current odds would be boosted. If we go from like 10% to 45% that's a great move.  

Obviously no one knows the real numbers,  they don't exist.  But I think Durant has that kind of impact,  hypothetically speaking.

We don’t need Durant.  We have Harden.  

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You’re something man.  🤣  Kinda reminds me of Bacarty.  Just so desperate to get a W.  Anyway you can.  

I want a champion.  I don't give a f about being wrong or saying I am always right.  And when I am wrong, I will admit it.  Last year I was wrong about Harden.  We will see this year.

  • Author

The last "horrible opinion” I had that got Khani this bent was I said the Sixers won’t get past the 2nd round.  Mostly because Harden is a washed up bum.  Check his Av to see how that went.  

I think Durant is a total D Bag, and even I'd do it. 

  • Author
Just now, Khani1 said:

I want a champion.  I don't give a f about being wrong or saying I am always right.  And when I am wrong, I will admit it.  Last year I was wrong about Harden.  We will see this year.

Who the F doesn’t want a champion?  You think because I said I wanted Embiid to win the MVP more than the Sixers winning, means I didn’t want a champion?  I was one of the biggest Embiid detractors in here a few years ago, so that should tell you something about how my opinion has evolved with him.  The reason I said that is because I knew they had NO Shot last year, with Harden hurt Embiid and no bench.  Oh and Glen Rivers.   Hence our bet.  
 

Pretty pathetic effort, BTW.  You should have stuck with your Wentz obsession.  
 

You want a championship.  But won’t move Maxey for Durant.  Got it.  

  • Author
Just now, Gannan said:

I think Durant is a total D Bag, and even I'd do it. 

Oh yeah.  Don’t like the guy.  At all.  He’s definitely getting a little Lebron to him.  
 

The question is, does Miami or Phoenix have more to offer.  I’d think Miami would.  

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Oh yeah.  Don’t like the guy.  At all.  He’s definitely getting a little Lebron to him.  
 

The question is, does Miami or Phoenix have more to offer.  I’d think Miami would.  

Miami can’t trade Bam to the nets so kills some of their value. Phoenix needs kyrie to be dealt first or in a mega trade to get a deal done 

 

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Oh yeah.  Don’t like the guy.  At all.  He’s definitely getting a little Lebron to him.  
 

The question is, does Miami or Phoenix have more to offer.  I’d think Miami would.  

If Phoenix offers Booker and Ayton, its game over and KD is going there. That's what the Nets want, but the Suns are obviously hesitant (per Screaming A Smith)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.