**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

2025 is new TV deal and salary cap will get a massive bump so something to look forward to in 3 years when these deals expire 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

2025 is new TV deal and salary cap will get a massive bump so something to look forward to in 3 years when these deals expire 

Gotta hope embiid still playing at a high level to be able to make a splash to bring someone here to play alongside him and maxey 

I swear nba Twitter is amazing sometimes 

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Great retort. I mean you really think KP is a winning basketball player. Wonder why Mavs got better when they traded him

Go play with your trade machine more and let others talk basketball 

KP is a better shooter and player than Tucker. Rebounds better, scores better and is still not great. That says a lot about Tucker. Tucker is not good. He never has been and never will be. He isn’t going to be the key that gets us to a championship just like he wasn’t for the heat. 

Curious to see what he gets 

Put some respect on Queen’s name!!!! 

842DC3BF-61CF-4AC8-BCAE-8EC12B08EF4B.jpeg

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

KP is a better shooter and player than Tucker. Rebounds better, scores better and is still not great. That says a lot about Tucker. Tucker is not good. He never has been and never will be. He isn’t going to be the key that gets us to a championship just like he wasn’t for the heat. 

Let's see how well Porz and Beal do fighting for the 10th seed this year. 

Sixers really need scoring with Harden, Embiid, and Maxey or need glue guys that don't need the ball in their hands and can do the little things. But points Porz shot 28% on 5 attempts from with the Mavs this year on a team that actually mattered 

But the Bucks? 

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Put some respect on Queen’s name!!!! 

842DC3BF-61CF-4AC8-BCAE-8EC12B08EF4B.jpeg

So the last two G league MVPs are in the Sixers?

• Like 2

Just now, Shepard Wong said:

So the last two G league MVPs are in the Sixers?

Bb Paul and the queen taking the league by storm 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Let's see how well Porz and Beal do fighting for the 10th seed this year. 

Sixers really need scoring with Harden, Embiid, and Maxey or need glue guys that don't need the ball in their hands and can do the little things. But points Porz shot 28% on 5 attempts from with the Mavs this year on a team that actually mattered 

But the Bucks? 

See you’re trying to make it out that I think KP is a good option. He’s not. He’s just a better option than Tucker. KP shot over 36 percent for the Wizards from 3 but you ignore that. He’s a career 35 percent on 5 attempts. Add in a young player in Riu and it’s better than Tucker who brings nothing while playing 28 minutes a game. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

There goes that idea. But wasnt very likely on a vet min.

Id start to feel pretty happy if we could land Porter or Warren.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

There goes that idea. But wasnt very likely on a vet min.

Id start to feel pretty happy if we could land Porter or Warren.

I’d love to get either. I have a feeling porter might get more than oladipo tbh. 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

LMAO 

Now there's a talent you gotta scoop up in the first day of free agency. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Posted that one a while ago. Looking at the lay of the land, Heat cant trade Bam, and are making an offer for Donovan Mitchell. Nets dont want Ayton, and they arent gonna get Booker.

That really just kinda leaves us out of those top 3 teams.

Now Lowe mentioned New Orleans, but I think our package of Harris, Maxey, Thybulle is far better than a Zion offer. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Posted that one a while ago. Looking at the lay of the land, Heat cant trade Bam, and are making an offer for Donovan Mitchell. Nets dont want Ayton, and they arent gonna get Booker.

That really just kinda leaves us out of those top 3 teams.

Now Lowe mentioned New Orleans, but I think our package of Harris, Maxey, Thybulle is far better than a Zion offer. 

Depends on what the nets think of Zion tbh. If they think he can be a superstar and stay healthy they might go that direction. However i don’t think Kd would be thrilled to have Ingram and McCollum as the two main guys next to him. 

i think maxey considering he has all star potential and is 21 is a much better outlook than ayton, bridges or Herro individually. I think ayton and bridges together is better than maxey but if you were giving me those 4 players to choose from and asked me which i think becomes an all star, i think it’s maxey. 

If boston is willing to give up jaylen brown then Kd is going to boston. Brown is the best player the nets likely get in any deal 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Depends on what the nets think of Zion tbh. If they think he can be a superstar and stay healthy they might go that direction. However i don’t think Kd would be thrilled to have Ingram and McCollum as the two main guys next to him. 

i think maxey considering he has all star potential and is 21 is a much better outlook than ayton, bridges or Herro individually. I think ayton and bridges together is better than maxey but if you were giving me those 4 players to choose from and asked me which i think becomes an all star, i think it’s maxey. 

If boston is willing to give up jaylen brown then Kd is going to boston. Brown is the best player the nets likely get in any deal 

I dont know why Boston would want to give up Brown? Its all about making trades for stars without giving up any of your stars.  Boston would want a big 3 of Tatum, Durant, and Brown.

Id guess theyd try to make a package around Marcus Smart. 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I dont know why Boston would want to give up Brown? Its all about making trades for stars without giving up any of your stars.  Boston would want a big 3 of Tatum, Durant, and Brown.

Id guess theyd try to make a package around Marcus Smart. 

I’m guessing they try. If I’m the nets I’d pass. I’d rather take the suns or sixers offer than smart. I rather have maxey upside or ayton and bridges. 

the Celtics were debating dealing brown last year before they turned it around. Might view Durant as an upgrade that could’ve helped them beat the warriors. I’d try to find a better pg than smart if i were the Celtics that’s why Tatum and brown had to have the ball in there hands too much and had a bunch of turnovers