Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

LMAO 

 

 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

LMAO 

 

Now there's a talent you gotta scoop up in the first day of free agency. 

 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

Posted that one a while ago. Looking at the lay of the land, Heat cant trade Bam, and are making an offer for Donovan Mitchell. Nets dont want Ayton, and they arent gonna get Booker.

That really just kinda leaves us out of those top 3 teams.

Now Lowe mentioned New Orleans, but I think our package of Harris, Maxey, Thybulle is far better than a Zion offer. 

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Posted that one a while ago. Looking at the lay of the land, Heat cant trade Bam, and are making an offer for Donovan Mitchell. Nets dont want Ayton, and they arent gonna get Booker.

That really just kinda leaves us out of those top 3 teams.

Now Lowe mentioned New Orleans, but I think our package of Harris, Maxey, Thybulle is far better than a Zion offer. 

Depends on what the nets think of Zion tbh. If they think he can be a superstar and stay healthy they might go that direction. However i don’t think Kd would be thrilled to have Ingram and McCollum as the two main guys next to him. 

i think maxey considering he has all star potential and is 21 is a much better outlook than ayton, bridges or Herro individually. I think ayton and bridges together is better than maxey but if you were giving me those 4 players to choose from and asked me which i think becomes an all star, i think it’s maxey. 

If boston is willing to give up jaylen brown then Kd is going to boston. Brown is the best player the nets likely get in any deal 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Depends on what the nets think of Zion tbh. If they think he can be a superstar and stay healthy they might go that direction. However i don’t think Kd would be thrilled to have Ingram and McCollum as the two main guys next to him. 

i think maxey considering he has all star potential and is 21 is a much better outlook than ayton, bridges or Herro individually. I think ayton and bridges together is better than maxey but if you were giving me those 4 players to choose from and asked me which i think becomes an all star, i think it’s maxey. 

If boston is willing to give up jaylen brown then Kd is going to boston. Brown is the best player the nets likely get in any deal 

I dont know why Boston would want to give up Brown? Its all about making trades for stars without giving up any of your stars.  Boston would want a big 3 of Tatum, Durant, and Brown.

Id guess theyd try to make a package around Marcus Smart. 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I dont know why Boston would want to give up Brown? Its all about making trades for stars without giving up any of your stars.  Boston would want a big 3 of Tatum, Durant, and Brown.

Id guess theyd try to make a package around Marcus Smart. 

I’m guessing they try. If I’m the nets I’d pass. I’d rather take the suns or sixers offer than smart. I rather have maxey upside or ayton and bridges. 

the Celtics were debating dealing brown last year before they turned it around. Might view Durant as an upgrade that could’ve helped them beat the warriors. I’d try to find a better pg than smart if i were the Celtics that’s why Tatum and brown had to have the ball in there hands too much and had a bunch of turnovers  

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m guessing they try. If I’m the nets I’d pass. I’d rather take the suns or sixers offer than smart. I rather have maxey upside or ayton and bridges. 

the Celtics were debating dealing brown last year before they turned it around. Might view Durant as an upgrade that could’ve helped them beat the warriors. I’d try to find a better pg than smart if i were the Celtics that’s why Tatum and brown had to have the ball in there hands too much and had a bunch of turnovers  

I agree that Smart doesnt get it done for them. So I dont view them as a real threat in this sweepstakes. I dont think theyll offer Brown. Nobody is trading stars for stars these days. 

 

lol 

  • Author
5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

lol 

Yeah.  And how is that better than what Beal or Dame did?

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

lol 

The Lakers don’t have enough assets to swing a trade like that

2 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

The Lakers don’t have enough assets to swing a trade like that

That was my first reaction. They have AD who’s injury prone. That’s about it. 

FB_IMG_1656633158947.jpg

if this is the roster now, I see shooting, but no certified bucket getters on the entire second unit. I think we should be looking at Hood if you can get him for vet min, or trade for Burks.

PG Harden | Melton | Springer
SG Maxey | Thybulle | Joe
SF Tucker | House | Korkmaz
PF Harris | Niang | ???
CE Embiid | Reed | Bassey
 


😢

1 minute ago, Shepard Wong said:


😢

kinda wanted him but at this point im on to Hood for his shot creating. 

9 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:


😢

Dumb with those guards in Fultz, Suggs and Anthony 

  • Author
27 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

if this is the roster now, I see shooting, but no certified bucket getters on the entire second unit. I think we should be looking at Hood if you can get him for vet min, or trade for Burks.

PG Harden | Melton | Springer
SG Maxey | Thybulle | Joe
SF Tucker | House | Korkmaz
PF Harris | Niang | ???
CE Embiid | Reed | Bassey
 

Yeah.  So many bench guys.  😄

22 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:


😢

he apparently got 2 years 26M

So more than our MLE anyway.

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

he apparently got 2 years 26M

So more than our MLE anyway.

Yup. That’s more than I thought he’d get. 

7 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Yup. That’s more than I thought he’d get. 

You get overpaid when you can shoot the 3

Deandre Jordan and Andre Drummond both signed with Denver? 🤔

9 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Deandre Jordan and Andre Drummond both signed with Denver? 🤔

Must be trading Joker

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.