Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I would be very sad to lose maxey. Feels like selling our soul. Plus why would kd want to be back with harden?

15 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

And if Maxey never takes that next leap then what 

Why would we think thats probable?

I mean, Michael Jordan is good. But I’d rather see if Hersey Hawkins gets 2 levels better. 
 

(some Sixers fans in 1992)

FACD6152-6ADB-4FD7-8C64-CADB15DEBD5D.jpeg

3 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Why would we think thats probable?

You have a Top 10 to 15 player of all time and best wing scorer ever available but you want to hope Maxey takes another step. 

And where is that step? Is ceiling is Donovan Mitchell, an undersized two guard, and last time I checked those guys don't lead teams to rings. 

4 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

I mean, Michael Jordan is good. But I’d rather see if Hersey Hawkins gets 2 levels better. 
 

(some Sixers fans in 1992)

Kd isnt jordan come on man

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

Kd isnt jordan come on man

You do realize he is the best wing scorer the league has ever had. 

1 minute ago, vikas83 said:

I mean, Michael Jordan is good. But I’d rather see if Hersey Hawkins gets 2 levels better. 
 

(some Sixers fans in 1992)

Hersey Hawkins?  Good one.  Are you just just completely ignoring their injury history the last few years?  Harden and Durant, who will be 32 and 34 to start the season, are going to be less injury prone as they get older?  I forgot, Embiid is always available so we are good there.  🙄  They have a 2 year window and one of those years, all 3 have to available for all the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Hersey Hawkins?  Good one.  Are you just just completely ignoring their injury history the last few years?  Harden and Durant, who will be 32 and 34 to start the season, are going to be less injury prone as they get older?  I forgot, Embiid is always available so we are good there.  🙄  They have a 2 year window and one of those years, all 3 have to available for all the playoffs.

Do you want a ring or not? 

Sixers are not the Grizzlies or Warriors where they are built for the present and future. This team is built to win right now and window is closing. 

4 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Kd isnt jordan come on man

Hyperbole for the joke. 
 

Make it Clyde Drexler, who isn’t as good as KD, and it’s still insane. 

Just now, vikas83 said:

Hyperbole for the joke. 
 

Make it Clyde Drexler, who isn’t as good as KD, and it’s still insane. 

It was pretty stupid.

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Do you want a ring or not? 

Sixers are not the Grizzlies or Warriors where they are built for the present and future. This team is built to win right now and window is closing. 

No, I am the last guy who wants to win a championship.

4 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Hersey Hawkins?  Good one.  Are you just just completely ignoring their injury history the last few years?  Harden and Durant, who will be 32 and 34 to start the season, are going to be less injury prone as they get older?  I forgot, Embiid is always available so we are good there.  🙄  They have a 2 year window and one of those years, all 3 have to available for all the playoffs.

Hersey Hawkins made an all-star team In 1991. Lemme know when Maxey does. 
 

I love Maxey. But for KD? Giannis? Luka? I will drive him to the airport. 

Made me lol

 

Just now, vikas83 said:

Hersey Hawkins made an all-star team In 1991. Lemme know when Maxey does. 

Yeah I forgot Maxey is 25 and hasn't gotten better in the "5 years" he has been in the league.

No thanks to Durant.

 

I'd rather watch Tobias and Maxey exit in the second round of the playoffs every year for the next 5 years until Joel retires. Just cant get enough of that fiery Maxey

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

Yeah I forgot Maxey is 25 and hasn't gotten better in the "5 years" he has been in the league.

1991 was Hawkins’ 3rd year. Do you even watch the Sixers?

  • Author
28 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

If I am putting money on Maxey getting 2 levels better vs Embiid, Harden and Durant all being healthy together in the next 1-2 years, I am putting my money on the first one.  If one of those guys get hurt, we are done.  No money to have roll players or bench guys to help out and make much of a difference.

So you were for trading Maxey in a package to get Dame.  But not Durant?  

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So you were for trading Maxey in a package to get Dame.  But not Durant?  

Wait. What????

  • Author
Just now, vikas83 said:

Wait. What????

Yep.  

@Khani1  it's the avatar, man. it has to be. :lol:   

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So you were for trading Maxey in a package to get Dame.  But not Durant?  

I would not trade Maxey for most guys now.  We have no 1st round picks for a million years.  If you could guarantee me that all 3 would be healthy for 2 years, I am in.  I know Durant gives us a much better chance than Maxey.  I have no faith in Embiid, Durant and Harden ALL being healthy for a playoff run.

 

You hope they throw in Joe Harris and Steph 

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So you were for trading Maxey in a package to get Dame.  But not Durant?  

Also, give some context buddy.  It was before Dame was hurt and before we had Harden.  Nice try though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.