**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

18 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Rumored as in someone wants it to happen or rumored as in someone has a source saying it may happen?

That’s what nbc sports Philly made up in the deal in their article. Imo You’d have to deal harris or sabonis in another deal to get another guard if you do that. Can’t have sabonis, Harris and embiid starting. Sabonis and Harris too good to come off the bench. Not sure you can have sabonis and embiid out there together regardless until sabonis improves his 3 point percentage. He shot 25 and 32 from 3 the last two years. 

14 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

That’s what nbc sports Philly made up in the deal in their article. Imo You’d have to deal harris or sabonis in another deal to get another guard if you do that. Can’t have sabonis, Harris and embiid starting. Sabonis and Harris too good to come off the bench. Not sure you can have sabonis and embiid out there together regardless until sabonis improves his 3 point percentage. He shot 25 and 32 from 3 the last two years. 

Yeah, Sabonis makes zero sense when Pacers have tried to trade Turner the last year. 

Sabonis reminds me a bit of Drummond when he played for the Pistons. He will get 20/20 games and still lose, just a bunch of empty stats that don't help winning. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Rumored as in someone wants it to happen or rumored as in someone has a source saying it may happen?

They said someone was reporting it but someone else said it was just Lavert. No idea what’s true or not. I’d do that trade in a second though. 

Sabonis makes no sense unless we flip him somewhere else.

Talent-wise, we would be lucky to get him alone, straight up for Simmons. 

Theres no way there is any truth to that rumor. Value is way too slanted in 6ers favor. And, even then, it doesnt even make sense for us.

Now, without checking salaries, doing that deal and flipping Sabonis and Maxey to Toronto for Siakam and FVV would be nice. Or Sabonis to SAC or CLE

30 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Morey got them panicking. Time for Klutch to help us get good value back or he continues to get fined. 

35 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Hilarious that it looks like Klutch didn't do their homework on this.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Hilarious that it looks like Klutch didn't do their homework on this.  

Things get real when the agent realizes he won't get paid.

1 hour ago, Shepard Wong said:

I’m gonna go on a limb and say they probably missed embiid more so then Ben 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

It’s like that commercial with rich Paul… rich but not smooth

4 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

At this stage, I would not be surprised to see Simmons try to save face by firing Rich Paul and reporting.  He can blame his agent and start getting paid again.  If the report is true, Rich Paul committed malpractice and Klutch could be on the hook for significant damages.  Nerlens Noel fired him and is in the process of suing him.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

Yeah, they missed Ben… definitely had nothing to do with Embiid not playing. Definitely not. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

What a Klutch mouth piece. His mouth must be sore this morning. 

There is no way Simmons plays for the 76ers anymore. Not if he's willing to holdout and sacrifice game checks. Right?

7 minutes ago, toolg said:

There is no way Simmons plays for the 76ers anymore. Not if he's willing to holdout and sacrifice game checks. Right?

I don't think Klutch and Ben honestly thought they would lose the game checks. I think they should they would get the money back eventually. I guess it does pay to have a college degree, ya idiot Rich Paul. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nipples said:

Yeah, they missed Ben… definitely had nothing to do with Embiid not playing. Definitely not. 

Pompey is a dunce 

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I don't think Klutch and Ben honestly thought they would lose the game checks. I think they should they would get the money back eventually. I guess it does pay to have a college degree, ya idiot Rich Paul. 

Maybe. But I really think Klutch and Ben have to know better. They're forcing Ben out of Philly, and they don't care what value, if any, the 76ers get in return for a trade. I feel the longer this holdout lasts, the more his relationship with the team is irreparable.

22 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If maxey could develop into a really good point their lineup and depth would be awesome. I think maxey is a combo guard that we are hoping becomes a better point guard. 

Pg- maxey

sg— hield

sf—levert

PF— harris

C— embiid

Bench: curry, thybulle, green, kork, niang, joe, reed, Drummond and shake 

While it's not exactly the Nets, everyone in your starting lineup can score and that's that name of the game in the league these days.  I'm down with this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toolg said:

Maybe. But I really think Klutch and Ben have to know better. They're forcing Ben out of Philly, and they don't care what value, if any, the 76ers get in return for a trade. I feel the longer this holdout lasts, the more his relationship with the team is irreparable.

The Sixers and Simmons relationship has been over for months and no going back especially after Embiid crap on him. 

Known better? Noel is suing Klutch because of not having best interest of his client. It wouldn't surprise anyone if they didn't know all the stipulations. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

The Sixers and Simmons relationship has been over for months and no going back especially after Embiid crap on him. 

Known better? Noel is suing Klutch because of not having best interest of his client. It wouldn't surprise anyone if they didn't know all the stipulations. 

Klutch knows what they're doing. They convinced Noel to forgo a multi-year deal from the Mavs, in order to accept a one-year offer then become a Free Agent. Noel got hurt and the big FA deal never materialized. They gambled and lost.

Now? They just want Simmons out of Philly. The 76ers can push back hard, they signed the contract, they have no need to budge.