Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

@4for4EaglesNest What's your stat line for Harden tonight?

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Someone online said "I woke up with a Harden"

A bit of a stretch but still sort of witty. 

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

@4for4EaglesNest What's your stat line for Harden tonight?

I cant decide if its going to be a 30 banger or not. But I feel a big performance so Im thinking triple double either way. 

I bet they put Ant on him and see if his athleticism bothers him

  • Author
14 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Anyone who watches pre-game, put captions on and watch them invent whatever word they think Mark Jackson is saying.

I have the Minnesota feed. 

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Someone online said "I woke up with a Harden"

A bit of a stretch but still sort of witty. 

I cant decide if its going to be a 30 banger or not. But I feel a big performance so Im thinking triple double either way. 

He hasn't played in a month.  He will be rusty and out of game shape.  I think he can still get 11-12 assists and maybe 22 points.

  • Author

20/10    Recording the game and starting in about an hour.  


3 seconds in I have to mute her. She is so bad.

4 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:


3 seconds in I have to mute her. She is so bad.

I'm buying a radio this week.  Hope it syncs up.

Just now, Khani1 said:

I'm buying a radio this week.  Hope it syncs up.

I'm streaming out of market so I'm screwed.

with a pass to a wide open Thybulle, Harden has just realized how tough itll be to come by assists in Philly. Thybulle passed it to Embiid who turned it over. 

oh boy! And 1 for Harden!

"AND SOOOO IT BEGINSSS" shut up lady

sloppy

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

sloppy

Embiid passed up open 3

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

Embiid passed up open 3

yeah it was a great feed by Harden drawing the extra defender and making the pass there. 2 wide open looks he created that guys passed on. 

He will probably let them know about it. Id guess he will tell guys shoot the open 3 when I create the look for you

Kork is shooting 30% from 3, damn. Is Shake available yet? 

Why the hell did Tobias not shoot the open three on that behind the back from Harden? Instead he dribbles into a contested shot and misses.  

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Kork is shooting 30% from 3, damn. Is Shake available yet? 

Then misses two free throws. 

Harden has 1 assist in the quarter. Its kind of funny how it looks like guys are purposely not taking his assists. 

Maxey will be best utilized coming off the bench and closing the game out.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Harris gave him an assist!

Play Reed not Milsap

That's a foul.

Millsap has to try dunking that cause he is going to get fouled if he does or it’s gonna take an incredible block. 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Play Reed not Milsap

yeah...

If Milsap is in, I want to see him putting up a bunch of mid range shots. If hes not doing that, hes pretty worthless now.

May as well have the guys who can catch lobs from Harden.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Millsap has to try dunking that cause he is going to get fouled if he does or it’s gonna take an incredible block. 

Not sure if he still can. He had another dunk opportunity earlier that he ended up kicking out for a 3.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.