Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

So we have the Magic tomorrow, and Nuggets on Monday. If they are planning on resting anyone I hope its against the Magic tomorrow. I am going to the Nuggets game and Embiid didnt play in the game I went to in November.

Nuggets should provide good theatre watching Embiid and Jokic go head to head. I would think we want everyone available in that game. Should be able to handle the magic a little short handed. Though, really they need to play as many games together as possible.

I went to that November nuggets game as well. Charles bassey looked like he was gonna be in the playoff rotation that night. Hasn’t done anything since.

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, giveemtheboot said:

I went to that November nuggets game as well. Charles bassey looked like he was gonna be in the playoff rotation that night. Hasn’t done anything since.

My november game was the Knicks.

Yeah Bassey looks like there is potential but he doesnt get a chance.

 

 

 

wow shots fired.

"Well, he’s kind of old school, so he doesn’t really understand what we’re saying,” Embiid joked about Cassell. "We were having an argument about the pick-and-roll. I watched the Brooklyn game again. Every single time me and James were running the pick-and-roll, Seth (Curry), he was guarding Matisse (Thybulle), and he just wasn’t guarding him at all. So we’re trying to find ways how to really use Matisse and make sure that he has to be guarded in those situations. 

"That was just one game but going back to the New York games, we used him a lot. (Evan) Fournier was guarding him, and he kept helping off of him and making sure that I didn’t get the ball or James didn’t have any driving lanes. And James kept finding him. So that’s what we were talking about: Just trying to find ways to really utilize him and make him better.”

Ugh more iso and no movement

Holy crap they look slow and lazy

young athletes vs old & slow.

They are playing everyone against Orlando? wtf...

They better all play tomorrow.

To me they are trying to hold the 3 seed down and hope to play the Cavs. 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

They are playing everyone against Orlando? wtf...

They better all play tomorrow.

And still down 14 points

Chuma Okeke is a guy I liked in that draft. He was overlooked due to a torn ACL that year. He reminded me of Tobias Harris and was going to be available later 1st or 2nd. I dont remember where he ended up where exactly he got picked.

Anyway, I think Orlando is a nice team to look for a trade in the summer with. I wonder if you could get Chuma as a young 3 and D (his 3pt shooting still needs to come around a bit in the NBA but he can shoot, and defend). You have Ross who always seems out of favor there, and Harris. You can replace the Green with Ross, and fill out the bench nicely with Okeke and Harris. Get Joel his willing shooters he wants. 

1 minute ago, John Blutarski said:

And still down 14 points

I think theyll win. Im just more concerned about them resting guys tomorrow when I go. 

Wtf happened to our offense?

  • Author
1 minute ago, ToastJenkins said:

Wtf happened to our offense?

Glen 

This is really bad. What’s up with Harden and Embiid? Doc stinks!

Double Harden and we cant score apparently

Where is the defense?

  • Author

NBA, where traveling calls go to die.  

We're fine there, Doc

Is Harden hurt?

  • Author
3 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Is Harden hurt?

His arms are just sore from waving them after every missed lay-up.  

  • Author

I seriously think Glen’s offensive system is simply, draw fouls.  Nothing more.  Hard watch.  

Fire Rivers

It looked like Embiid landed weird on his wrist and then missed the 2 FT's 

Jfc

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.