Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

58 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

81 percent of Jalen Hurts throws were on target. Have to admit I’m surprised by the number being that high from a duel threat QB.

Hurts so good?(pun intended)

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have been talking about the new fad of two QBs. So we definitely are going to see Hurts get in on the action. Guy is a hard worker...known for being in the gym right after a game. Sudfeld has looked uninspiring. Really didn’t seem like another team had any interest in signing him. We obviously are capped out and can’t afford any real backup vet QB. 

I don’t know what to expect with the 2 QB sets.... Seems gimmicky to me but hey if used right could give us an edge for a year till teams adjust..

6 hours ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I don’t know what to expect with the 2 QB sets.... Seems gimmicky to me but hey if used right could give us an edge for a year till teams adjust..

Two QB sets and maybe having Hurts running. Two ways to look at things. First, we’ve been worried about Wentz taking unnecessary risks. So we could bring Hurts in to run the ball. Or at least option situations. Second, we could look at it as let Wentz play. We got a quality backup so unleash Carson to just play his game.

9 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I'm just remembering the "Bradford isn't going anywhere" thing.Sounding eerily familiar(you know right before he was gone?) 

Yeah but the birds were never really committed to Bradford

Here it is! A ton of topics to sift thru. I remember when I 1st joined 8 yrs ago ( ouch! ), going thru the different topics - guess I called them rooms back then, a leftover from the old mirc days.

Still can here the old dial up modem sound and AOL

19 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Yeah but the birds were never really committed to Bradford

Yes, that was a Chipper move. 

How many people fell into the Bradford trap? Guy sucked sooo much money out of the league.

Just now, greend said:

WTF is this thread?

Just a free discussion about everything Eagles. Well really about anything. But we all are diehard Eagles fans. This is our second time getting the boot from the team site. We have survived and endured.

Been doing it old school style...since dial up internet

2 minutes ago, stine said:

ok I am here but my data and stats are forever lost...

There is a thread you post under and he can bring it over. Nothing I really cared much about. You have to copy and paste your profile on that thread.

Stine - if you go back to the old board, right click on your pick and open your profile in a new tab, copy the url then paste it into the topic "If you want your post count adjusted, post here" on the new board main page, your counts and such will be transferred. Tried to paste the link here, didn't work for some reason.

55 minutes ago, greend said:

WTF is this thread?

We're just a small group that stayed together after Spadaro quit posting articles on the old EMB

Thanks Ham, more will find their way.

Now that the draft is over, interested to see what other "adjustments" are made.

As the roster is set right now and all the talk about dangling Dillard out there, I can see a return of JP. I know he's old, still better and can teach while transitioning to coach. Can also see us bringing back Curry and would like a bull of a RB to do what the squigglies can't.

8 hours ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

The boys all here what’s good 

Welcome aboard or is it welcome a BORED

1 hour ago, greend said:

WTF is this thread?

Why the F are you swearing at us with your first post? This is why we are a SEPARATE group

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Two QB sets and maybe having Hurts running. Two ways to look at things. First, we’ve been worried about Wentz taking unnecessary risks. So we could bring Hurts in to run the ball. Or at least option situations. Second, we could look at it as let Wentz play. We got a quality backup so unleash Carson to just play his game.

"quality BU" We don't know that yet.You bashed me on JJ because of "college stats" but here you are saying Hurts is the next QB god based on college stats.Seems uh redundant

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

Here it is! A ton of topics to sift thru. I remember when I 1st joined 8 yrs ago ( ouch! ), going thru the different topics - guess I called them rooms back then, a leftover from the old mirc days.

Still can here the old dial up modem sound and AOL

🤣 I remember!!!!

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

unleash Carson to just play his game

Isn't this what a franchise QB should do anyway?(or any QB for that matter)

1 hour ago, stine said:

ok I am here but my data and stats are forever lost...

IF I can do it literally ANYONE can do it

Archived