Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

To say it's a good or bad move is ludicrous. The situation in Green Bay is MUCH worse,because this will be year TWO for him.

Rodgers sat 3 years behind Farve… Love sitting 2-3 years won’t hurt him either…. IDK I just trust the GB drafting and development. Though will say I’d hate be Love you have to keep the trend of great QB play going after two legends in Farve and Rodgers 

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Basically you have this guy in Mac that had great experience at the highest level of college ball. Or Lance that’s athletic and talented…but only a few games in division 3. I was leaning Mac if I was the Niners. 

LOL NO NO NO that already have Jimmy. You take the guy with the higher CEILING-ALWAYS if you aren't in immediate need

1 minute ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Rodgers sat 3 years behind Farve… Love sitting 2-3 years won’t hurt him either…. IDK I just trust the GB drafting and development. Though will say I’d hate be Love you have to keep the trend of great QB play going after two legends in Farve and Rodgers 

IDK of anyone other than the 9ers who have cranked out consistently top rate QB's(aka legends)

1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Latest roster move here. Good or bad? IDK

Signed LB Christian Elliss to the practice squad and released C Ross Pierschbacher from the practice squad.

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/eagles-sign-lb-christian-elliss-to-the-practice-squad

OH good more parking lot finds lol(Hey you gonna finish that cheesesteak? And can you play LB?) 🤣

32 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

17 games and all the likely records that will fall NFl and even franchise records 

Idk guess to me I will have to have that * next to it though with the aid of an extra game.

Guess it really is no different from when it went from 14 games to 16 and all the records that fell after the switch. 

Yep also let me ask you how many HOF'ers would have been denied if they had to play by todays rules(Butkus woulda been ejected every game)

IDK of anyone other than the 9ers who have cranked out consistently top rate QB's(aka legends)

Montana to Steve- 49ers 

Farve to Rodgers- GB

Colts looked like they were trending that way with Manning to Luck- but injuries and early retirement ruined that for them. 

It’s hard to keep top QB play going 

Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Montana to Steve- 49ers 

Farve to Rodgers- GB

Colts looked like they were trending that way with Manning to Luck- but injuries and early retirement ruined that for them. 

It’s hard to keep top QB play going 

Yeah Colts had Unitas until they found Manning( They had I think Morrall(Sp) in between?. Fins never recovered from Marino, Jets never recovered from Namath

Yep also let me ask you how many HOF'ers would have been denied if they had to play by todays rules(Butkus woulda been ejected every game)

Those go both ways though guys back in the day couldn’t play in today’s rules or would drastically have to alter there game and today’s players would probably fold if they went through the early years of football. 

Could you image seeing the QBs of today he’ll just play back in the 90s lol they wouldn’t be getting the flags they are used to lol 

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Those go both ways though guys back in the day couldn’t play in today’s rules or would drastically have to alter there game and today’s players would probably fold if they went through the early years of football. 

Could you image seeing the QBs of today he’ll just play back in the 90s lol they wouldn’t be getting the flags they are used to lol 

Yeah,it's the wuss, prima donna, I'm protected by my mommy, and the NFLPA league. IDK the last time I saw a bloody lip or broken tooth lol

19 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

OH good more parking lot finds lol(Hey you gonna finish that cheesesteak? And can you play LB?) 🤣

Kidding aside,I checked him out. I think he is a decent enough prospect . I like the fact he has an '" attitude" and we need that badly here. Quick too. At least we aren't signing yesterdays chumps 

McLeod and Brooks both limited???? Is Brooks going to be good to go??? Are we going to get our first look at Dickerson Sunday???? Or would it be Herbig first off the bench??? 

OHHHHH Ravens lost Edwards now,they are down to 1 RB

14 team FF league and have to say not feeling great on my team.

QB-Matt Ryan & Zach Wilson(going Wilson vs Carolina this week)

RBs- Derrick Henry, CEH, Gaskin, Connor(AZ) and Carter(Jets took)

WRs Keenan Allen, Thielan, JuJu, Corey Davis, AJ Green(AZ)

TE- Dallas Geodart 

K- TB kicker 

Def- Philly(need a big game why I’m going Wilson over Ryan week 1) 

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

OHHHHH Ravens lost Edwards now,they are down to 1 RB

They have two RBs and are said to be activating Bell.

Williams(some UDFA they liked) Canton and bell are the 3 guys so might want to keep an eye on them for FF sake 

Picking up Williams kids in my 14 team league or trying to at least put in a waiver claim lol… Gotta take any chance I can to get starting caliber RBs lol 

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Yeah right! I was thinking "what's the point given Elliss' stature. And like another LB will (given his stature) help the Eagles win the division." :lol:

5 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

And like another LB will (given his stature) help the Eagles win the division." :lol:

Not being pessimistic. More like realistic expectation. Only one thing I expect to see this season - Progress!

1 hour ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

They have two RBs and are said to be activating Bell.

Williams(some UDFA they liked) Canton and bell are the 3 guys so might want to keep an eye on them for FF sake 

Got both(on or the other)in all leagues as BU's. had nice RB's I had to waive Josh Jacobs lol

5 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Not being pessimistic. More like realistic expectation. Only one thing I expect to see this season - Progress!

Are you talking to yourself? 🤣 Long day at work??? 😅

14 team FF league and have to say not feeling great on my team.

QB-Matt Ryan & Zach Wilson(going Wilson vs Carolina this week)

RBs- Derrick Henry, CEH, Gaskin, Connor(AZ) and Carter(Jets took)

WRs Keenan Allen, Thielan, JuJu, Corey Davis, AJ Green(AZ)

TE- Dallas Geodart 

K- TB kicker 

Def- Philly(need a big game why I’m going Wilson over Ryan week 1) 

I was so pissed in one league.Have a terrific team,but the jerk took Brady right before I picked,so I was stuck with Stafford. If I had gotten Brady, I would tell them just to give me the league trophy right now

McLeod and Brooks both limited???? Is Brooks going to be good to go??? Are we going to get our first look at Dickerson Sunday???? Or would it be Herbig first off the bench??? 

ESPN’s Tim McManus indicated the Eagles are "just managing” Brooks. If that’s truly the case, he shouldn’t be in jeopardy of missing Sunday’s game. Still not ideal that he has to be managed instead of being full go.

McLeod’s availability this weekend remains in question. Even if he does suit up, will he be ready to play 100% of the snaps?

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2021/9/9/22665239/eagles-injury-report-brandon-brooks-rodney-mcleod-limited-falcons-game-nfl-week-1-kvon-wallace-epps

On a "who cares" note, it's day 2 of practice and still no official injury report on PE.com LOL

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Are you talking to yourself? 🤣 Long day at work??? 😅

Laying in bed chillin'. In my head too much? LMAO.  That's a BAD place to be lol

1 minute ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Laying in bed chillin'. In my head too much? LMAO.  That's a BAD place to be lol

LOL NP I answer my own posts too, just gotta pull your chain now and then

I'm in my last hour of a 30 day FB sentence. I have had 30 days to gear up for more abusive comments and memes. The FB guards are packing me some "to go" Govt issue cheese sammichs. They also said they will sweep my reserve parking area since I should be back by Monday HAHA :groovy:

Archived