Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

I want to say this though Hurts needs to not have to run this much or he will be going out injured. A running QB is great....when you need him to be,but really I don't want to see him run this much.He is going to get tagged. Love the connection to the YOUNG studs. That is the future we needed to see

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

want to say this though Hurts needs to not have to run this much or he will be going out injured.

He seems to be running around more then he needs to couple the OL picked up the pressure he just left the pocket early… Also interesting hearing Olsen talk about guys open that Hurts doesn’t throw to.  Shovel pass at the goal line is another example of Hurts extending to long could see in the replay that Gains was waiting for the pass which then led to Lane being downfield and the penalty 

It not a bad thing Hurts is a young QB he will start to trust throws more he plays but overall OL seems to be doing there job and guys are getting open.

TOld y'all to watch my new default homers. Darnold has found a home(now pick him up as your Fantasy BU/put him in when the match up is right lol. You're welcome

Seriously enjoying watching this. Players all behind, Hurts and he is getting them all involved even Gainwell. A bit shocked our O line is getting beat a bit, need to shut that pass rush down more. Like to see a bit more "up the gut" running plays called(aka pound the rock). I also loved when Atl did the no huddle, Siri turned right around and said "back atcha" HAHAHAHA

23 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Good first half Hurts is looking sharp minor nitpicky things but overall great game so far 

Interesting seeing Gains as the #2 RB over Scott 

Biggest thing is need to clean up the penalties just hoping this is a week 1 get the jitters and kinks out 

I love seeing Gains in there. This is REAL gametime ball and Siri wants to know EXACTLY what he has. He knows what Scott can do. I love this decision making already(Put Gains in and lets get him into the NFL!!!)

Have not been a fan of our 4th down calls this game lol I like the aggressiveness but have to think we have better plays calls 

RB's are all getting stuffed week 1 lol. I have Henry he has ZERO fantasy points,but my QB Murray is killin it. Actually Sanders is doing better than most "studs" Zeke also got smoked

Love the in game adjustments also. After a hot start, we took Ridley AWAY!!!

OHH I offered this "I will take the Eagles and give YOU the 3.5"(reverse spread).  for 2:1 return. Almost all took it. I'm buying!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. So for every $100, I get $200 if this holds up.I put quite a bit up too. Not over yet,but looking good,lookin REEEEEEAL good

O line looks disappointing to me and 1 other criticism,Reagor sucks like a 5th round pick

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

O line looks disappointing to me and 1 other criticism,Reagor sucks like a 5th round pick

Reagor really has not been that bad from what I seen poor blocking on some screens but that is poor execution on the play design.

Did have a nice route that left he wide open for a first down as well. 

LMAO oh I lit the fire under Reagor HAHAHAHA( I will eat crow for the moment)

O line needs to stiffen up. This isn't the best pass rush we will face

21 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Reagor with a TD of

I said a little bit before that TD that he just didn't have that burst but man he showed it on that play.

Overall, I gotta say very impressive. The O line is bothering me right now. It went better than I thought it would

Overall, I gotta say very impressive. The O line is bothering me right now. It went better than I thought it would

Why is the OL bothering you? The penalties? I think they'll clean that up. 

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Why is the OL bothering you? The penalties? I think they'll clean that up. 

No,the pass rush was coming in fairly well from ATL and many times holes were not opened for the RB's. Hurts had to escape too much for my liking

No,the pass rush was coming in fairly well from ATL and many times hole were not opened for the RB's. Hurts had to escape too much for my liking

I mean given the Atlanta defense isn't very good especially their DL yeah that's maybe one to watch. 

Overall, I was happy to see us play coherently. Just think we could be alot better if you could hold a pocket for Hurts and open some up the gut 2 gap holes. It was a nice debut for Siri. I'm happy to take the W

Archived