Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Set isn't "fixed" Other than Slay we are average at best

Couldn’t fix everything this year… Nelson isn’t a bad Cb or wasn’t last year with the Steelers lol 

S still a strong spot and Slay that’s at least 3/4th a secondary 

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Couldn’t fix everything this year… Nelson isn’t a bad Cb or wasn’t last year with the Steelers lol 

Same excuse every year. The secondary as a unit is WEAK. Spin it anyway you want

We could get away with a less than stellar secondary because we used to have a PASS RUSH. If that is missing AGAIN,we will get burned deep as we always have. I want to see a pass rush today

Off to watch the game. See Y'all at the 1/2!!! GO BIG GREEN!!!

4 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

Morning fellow birdbrains

Another opening day against a team in a similar situation

Should give us an idea where we stand,

Really looking forward to see how Hurts and Siaranni process Dean Pees  disguise and late movement in the count Defensive scheme how do our guys respond to Dean Pees Blitz packages...can't wait to see how they perform against a IMO Top Flight DC. And of  course JG against Arthur Smith a guy who interviewed for the Eagles HC job ...we getting ready to find out a little today.

E.A.G.L.E.S. Atlanta is going down HARD today....FLY EAGLES FLY....

NOBODY LIKES US ....AND WE DON'T CARE...

E.A.G.L.E.S

18 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

This group in my IMO is an upgrade at least on paper over even our SB team  today we start finding out on the field of play what we got in this new version . I believe.

Just something minor though read that our play calling goes from Siri to our OC who then relies it to Hurts have to wonder if that played a part in the delay of game.

ATL shooting themselves in the foot in the RZ… But have to give credit to our D for not breaking and letting get Tds huge if we hold them to 3 again 

This bend but dont break D will try my BP lol,Another nice stop at the GL

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Seemed like we could have had 2-3 ints were just off have to think if it keeps being close we are bound to get some turnovers 

Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Seemed like we could have had 2-3 ints were just off have to think if it keeps being close we are bound to get some turnovers 

Dangerous game

Smith Hurts connection looks strong early on… Smith looking every bit like the top 10 pick we used for him nice to see. Especially with our recent luck at WR 

24 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Ain't that the truth brother.

LOVE seeing those "intangibles" The HUSTLE back to get the ball to the ref to spike it. The SMARTS of Geodert to force his way OOB to stop the clok. These are all the little things we lacked

I must say this won't be the toughest team we face,but I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I am seeing from this offense

Good first half Hurts is looking sharp minor nitpicky things but overall great game so far 

Interesting seeing Gains as the #2 RB over Scott 

Biggest thing is need to clean up the penalties just hoping this is a week 1 get the jitters and kinks out 

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

LOVE seeing those "intangibles" The HUSTLE back to get the ball to the ref to spike it. The SMARTS of Geodert to force his way OOB to stop the clok. These are all the little things we lacked

That TD was against ATL best defender Jones ...We overcame adversity and STILL put it in the EndZone...I LIKE IT. Now the 2 pt conversion...might be trouble here in Philly.

This is what I wanted to see INTELLIGENCE. Going for 2 was absolutely the right call. If you don't make it you are still up 1 TD. This is the little stuff I love seeing,the intelligent decisions

Archived