Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

Olave> Reagor  -pencil him in. Keep Reagor/Quez as slots with Smith/Olave out. Now you have a WR corps

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Wow Mailata got extended 4 years 64m 40.85m guaranteed 

If this kid pans out Howie is getting him cheap...but WOW...four years working his butt off and he is set for life...only in the USA baby. This is the perfect system for Nick and Jalen to face.   A Coach Pees Defense whose rep has been built on attacking from any position on the field his D in Baltimore was the real deal.  Arthur Smith Offense that plays a 2back offense a full back and likes being multiple from the same formation great challenge on both sides of the ball . Nice move Howie.

36 minutes ago, Trini said:

If this kid pans out Howie is getting him cheap

Mmmm not sure cheap is the right word right now he is a top 10 paid LT but once other guys get extension and stuff could be a steal. Especially if he plays up to a high level top LT money around 20m a year now 

4 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

OSU great WR's again(as usual). We need to hire their WR coach

Yeah I said that,the long winded version lol

I’m surprised someone hasn’t stole Hartline from us already. He’s been great.

14 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

I’m surprised someone hasn’t stole Hartline from us already. He’s been great.

Eagles should steal him lol. Stroud will be a good QB when it's his time to be drafted. Olave would be a perfect bookend to Smith. IDK why,I was never a Reagor fan and I wanted to choke Howie for letting JJ go to the Vikes

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Eagles should steal him lol. Stroud will be a good QB when it's his time to be drafted. Olave would be a perfect bookend to Smith. IDK why,I was never a Reagor fan and I wanted to choke Howie for letting JJ go to the Vikes

I think both Olave and Wilson are going to be good in the pros. I’d be very happy if Hartline came here.

52 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

I think both Olave and Wilson are going to be good in the pros. I’d be very happy if Hartline came here.

Olave>Reagor

Morning fellow birdbrains

Another opening day against a team in a similar situation

Should give us an idea where we stand,

2 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

Morning fellow birdbrains

Another opening day against a team in a similar situation

Should give us an idea where we stand,

A) cover Pitts B) Pass rush. Unfortunately we need to both. Gonna be fun to see how the Falcgals handle Hurts. One thing we lacked last year was the usual Eagles pass rush. We had better have found it because(as usual) our secondary is suspect and ANY QB with 6 seconds to pass will kill you all day 

YAY I get to actually watch the game!!!

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

It's for real now.  Go Birds.

WB Joe

We ARE better than last year,which is a very low bar. We wanted younger and we got it. So let's see what Siri can do. A few more foundational pieces and a great draft next year should set us right up

Falcons press box guy says Marcus Epps and K'Von Wallace will co-replace Rodney McLeod in the starting lineup, as others have noted. Epps is a deep safety only, IMO, so he'll probably be in there on obvious passing downs.

On offense things I’m looking at.

Siri play calling what we will this O look like.

Hurts development as a passer 

RBs- the rotation and how that looks image Sanders is the primary runner with Scott/Gains as the receiving backs

WRs- how they look with Hurts can they get open win the one on ones

TE- how the rotation of Geodart and Ertz will look this year.

OL- are they all 100% should be a dominate unit if so. 

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:
Falcons press box guy says Marcus Epps and K'Von Wallace will co-replace Rodney McLeod in the starting lineup, as others have noted. Epps is a deep safety only, IMO, so he'll probably be in there on obvious passing downs.

Man we need to get this secondary SET and FIXED. It's the annual BS(bad secondary). Always a sore spot with us

Time to recheck my fantasy squads.; I consider this the first game on the road to the SB(not this year) but this is where it all begins

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Man we need to get this secondary SET and FIXED. It's the annual BS(bad secondary). Always a sore spot with us

We seem pretty set in the secondary compared to usual years.

Outside CBS seem locked in as Slay/Nelson superior to any duo we had last year 

Maddox is an upgrade in the slot 

S it’s going to be Harris and McLeod(when he is healthy) and we likely rotate in a 3rd S image this is a showing for Wallace and Epps to show who that 3rd guy will be.

3 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

We seem pretty set in the secondary compared to usual years.

Outside CBS seem locked in as Slay/Nelson superior to any duo we had last year 

Maddox is an upgrade in the slot 

S it’s going to be Harris and McLeod(when he is healthy) and we likely rotate in a 3rd S image this is a showing for Wallace and Epps to show who that 3rd guy will be.

Set isn't "fixed" Other than Slay we are average at best

Archived