Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Author

Midseason I didn’t like how we played the run on D.

  • Replies 89.6k
  • Views 2.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

For the record I was never a Barnett fan,even when we picked him. He seems to "do enough" to stay,but really nothing special to me

If there was a category for MVB (Most Valuable Bonehead), Barnett would get my vote LOL. Hit the Philly bricks I say. 

  • Author

Rosie traded for  CGJ

Rosie picked up Linval and Suh

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

For the record I was never a Barnett fan,even when we picked him. He seems to "do enough" to stay,but really nothing special to me

Lol... I liked the pick because of the position...lol.  I thought it sent a message that we needed to upgrade the DL play.  Vinny Curry had his best year IMO....idk stat wise...but he played with a little more fire..really thought the DL set the tone and the depth was the key.

But  Barnett himself outside of that...nothing special. 

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

13 wins how could we possibly lose to the Saints? I saw the issues occurring. To begin the season I was hating the S room.

Why complain about our run D?

Who gives a crap???? I thought we would win that one also,we didn't.SO? We won the game that MATTERED to secure the 1 seed

5 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I believe it's just being simple. Forget position or a theme like speed...etc. just take the guy you like.  Smith, Davis, Dickerson, Jurgens...you can tell they were targets.  Player above anything else.

yeah,my thoughts are Howie gave up his ego trip(which I accused him of before). Seems he is listening to his staff and scouts and not trying to outsmart everyone else

  • Author

I’m just telling what I’m seeing

But it’s seems Rosie needs it to be real glaring to do something about it

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

13 wins how could we possibly lose to the Saints? I saw the issues occurring. To begin the season I was hating the S room.

Why complain about our run D?

IDK why???? Did Howie fix the S spot after the FO made the decision to go "all in"?

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’m just telling what I’m seeing

But it’s seems Rosie needs it to be real glaring to do something about it

Glaring??? What do you mean?

  • Author

But not sure many here are even catching up on some of the glaring issues

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Midseason I didn’t like how we played the run on D.

I didn't either,BUT they improved!

So I'm cool with it…IMPROVEMENT. 

  • Author

Anybody wants to just go along for the ride with the team…that’s fine. But seems like I’m your in the wrong spot being here.

This is/ was the place for the hardcore fans.

6 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

13 wins how could we possibly lose to the Saints? I saw the issues occurring. To begin the season I was hating the S room.

Why complain about our run D?

Dude....why can't you let it go?  Like are we Eagles fans or not?  Everything is competition or adversarial?  Only you bring all these things up. Which brings up Sen's question?  Why ?

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

But not sure many here are even catching up on some of the glaring issues

Why do you think that?  Because we don't bring up negatives constantly?

  • Author

No Mas can poo poo my opinions. He can look back. Things are great at 13 wins! Well they were. But didn’t mean there weren’t issues.

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Anybody wants to just go along for the ride with the team…that’s fine. But seems like I’m your in the wrong spot being here.

This is/ was the place for the hardcore fans.

Ok...you are always free to leave.  

Maybe now we all are tired of constantly complaining?  That was prior to the Superbowl win....14 years of Andy giving us plenty to complain about.  Maybe the realization it gets old.  Or maybe realization we can't do anything about it? 

  • Author

No Mas look behind and cheer the season. I’ve been looking ahead. I’m not celebrating this season at all yet. It’s all ahead to me. I can reflect later. But postseason is the judge here. Last year I was rooting on the team. Believed. Tried to spread the belief. We made the playoffs. All that team could do. Higher bar this season. All I heard last year was how the bar was higher than I had for them. That’s all they could do. This year…now the bar should be higher. But now they want to lower it.

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

No Mas can poo poo my opinions. He can look back. Things are great at 13 wins! Well they were. But didn’t mean there weren’t issues.

See.... you go into everything defensively?  What opinion that you have said...did I disagree with?  

  • Author

Every year’s team isn’t the same. Great job for everybody to get to the postseason last year.

Just can’t see it that way this year. Top seed without postseason success…sucks!

This game- here is what I think. Say whatever you want,but we always had Eli's number-ALWAYS. Jones has a bit more talent as far as running. I want to get to Jones early.I will blitz their first play. He gets rattled like we used to rattle Eli. The wheels come off and Barkley is a non factor because they will have to throw to even have a chance. We did this vs the Vikes,we can do it to them too(and have). I'm looking for the trifecta

  • Author
59 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Nobody cares.  Do you get it yet...nobody keeps score.  Move on and have a discussion and listen to other people ...like pay attention to the things they are saying not your spin of things.

Top RBs haven't had success for over 2 decades now.  It's not the same as saying put 3 scrubs in there.  Just take what the point is without having to spin it. It's impossible to have a conversation when you do that and come into everything looking for an argument. 

I’m looking for no argument. Just telling my view. 

59 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

You want a team full of Reagors? I thought you were an "intangibles" guy. Aren't there other attributes to a player?

Hollywood Brown instead of Dillard 

  • Author
59 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

SEE... WHY DO YOU DO IT???   WHY...NOBODY CARES.  WHY DO YOU DO IT?

Because it seems I keep getting met with the dumbest wrong opinions. Pedey sucks. AR is bronze level coach. Chipper is incredible!

Tribute to David Crosby

Good read here: https://www.songfacts.com/facts/crosby-nash/carry-me

Headphones on - Check. Volume up - Check. Solitaire on - Check. Good Nite y'all!

  • Author
58 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

That's great....how about we give up " I called it " for lent? 

See how much you might enjoy posting better.

How about you finally catch up in your hindsight opinions?

8 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

But not sure many here are even catching up on some of the glaring issues

Glaring issues. AGE of players. LOSS of some FA's. Happens to every team that I know of.You get the stars to align and you take your shot. That is the moment we are in. I don't care what Howie did or didn't do 9 months ago. This is our team,this is our shot

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

No Mas look behind and cheer the season. I’ve been looking ahead. I’m not celebrating this season at all yet. It’s all ahead to me. I can reflect later. But postseason is the judge here. Last year I was rooting on the team. Believed. Tried to spread the belief. We made the playoffs. All that team could do. Higher bar this season. All I heard last year was how the bar was higher than I had for them. That’s all they could do. This year…now the bar should be higher. But now they want to lower it.

Ham... congrats. 

1.  You really don't see how you come off " I'm better than you"  with these type of posts????  Really?

2.  The season is done....we applaud the top seed... and move on.

3.  I'm not the GM, coach or anything else.  I don't get a ring.   So therefore, I'm not stressing over anything.  I'm looking forward to the Giants game..that's it.  I'll keep doing that as long as we stay alive.   Then I'll look at the offseason.  

You do you.... hopefully you realize what makes the world go around is different people doing things their own way.  Hopefully you are enjoying the game with a room full of friends and family Saturday night.  That's my plan.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.