Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’m not with you….yet. All about what happens now. Then I’ll judge. A loss as top seed to my most hated team is unacceptable!

So all season when I said...."let the season play out"  you made fun of me as a cop out... Now it works for you.

Can I ask... why can't you separate things.

Why can't we say...good job getting the top seed.    And totally separately look at the playoffs.   If they lose, it's failure in the postseason after a successful regular season.    Andy had a few of those.

  • Replies 89.6k
  • Views 2.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

I believe it's just being simple. Forget position or a theme like speed...etc. just take the guy you like.  Smith, Davis, Dickerson, Jurgens...you can tell they were targets.  Player above anything else.

AR system needs the speed. I just pay attention. First thing Pedey does in Jax. Get Oline and Kirk. Speediest wr he could.

5 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

That’s what you love. Top seed. Tenth pick next year. That stuff not as important to me. I want postseason success. Same thing I’ve been preaching the whole time.

LMFAO OH now it's not important??? We all want to win this game? Only YOU??? Well HELL then trade out those 10 and 30 picks.Not important for the teams future

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’m not with you….yet. All about what happens now. Then I’ll judge. A loss as top seed to my most hated team is unacceptable!

And you don't have to be with anyone...it's OK for people to look at things differently.  

The issue here seems like you are angry everyone just doesn't do things your way?

  • Author
1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Exactly! As long as I see improvement I'm happy. Don't wanna see stagnancy or decline. My biggest surprise for the biggest (lol) strider was Hurts' marked improvement! 

Ham was the only one on here who saw this coming with Hurts…congrats man!

But you don’t expect to be better next year , right?

The word preaching comes off bad... it's like you are trying to teach people things... comes off snobbish.  

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

AR system needs the speed. I just pay attention. First thing Pedey does in Jax. Get Oline and Kirk. Speediest wr he could.

Giving my boy Lawrence what he needs to succeed? Howie didn't do that for Hurts? Kirk is a good WR forget the speed.Most WR's are within 3-4/10ths. Reagor was a 1 trick pony and I called that yet you wanted him over JJ. Man up and admit it

  • Author
1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’m just telling what I’m seeing

But it’s seems Rosie needs it to be real glaring to do something about it

By controlling Pedey and running him out of town?

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

LMFAO OH now it's not important??? We all want to win this game? Only YOU???

Idk... I'm missing things I guess.  It's an Eagles site...I'm assuming Eagles fans want a win.   Do we need to just constantly point out every negative thing and possibilities of why we will lose?

That's tiresome.   Really with this group of players, very likable team, I can't just be negative myself...very easy to root for guys like Kelce and Graham.

 

 

  • Author
1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

IDK why???? Did Howie fix the S spot after the FO made the decision to go "all in"?

Glaring??? What do you mean?

S? Run D?

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Giving my boy Lawrence what he needs to succeed? Howie didn't do that for Hurts? Kirk is a good WR forget the speed.Most WR's are within 3-4/10ths. Reagor was a 1 trick pony and I called that yet you wanted him over JJ. Man up and admit it

Or just let it go and move on.

  • Author
1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

Why do you think that?  Because we don't bring up negatives constantly?

Seems like you negatively attacking me now constantly. Doesn’t feel real positive.

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

S? Run D?

CJG wasn't a fix? drafting Davis was a bad move???? We shut down guys like Cook,took JJ out of the game?

6 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

But you don’t expect to be better next year , right?

I don't because too many old guys need to be replaced.   But still should be a good team.  Needs some young guys and should be able to contending and sustain in a couple years. 

  • Author
57 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Glaring issues. AGE of players. LOSS of some FA's. Happens to every team that I know of.You get the stars to align and you take your shot. That is the moment we are in. I don't care what Howie did or didn't do 9 months ago. This is our team,this is our shot

If it’s our shot….who gives away their first round pick that year? That’s what I was saying.

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

If it’s our shot….who gives away their first round pick that year? That’s what I was saying.

How did anyone know it was our shot before the season started?????? We were hoping for 9 wins???? Nobody knew if Hurts would make the leap he made before we saw him play?

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

S? Run D?

Run D finished 16.  Not sure any RBs really had huge games against us though.. we did face some good RBs... maybe the good RB isn't the most important factor.

S , I absolutely think that is a strength for us....I like our 3 S for sure.

  • Author
1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

I didn't either,BUT they improved!

So I'm cool with it…IMPROVEMENT. 

We’ll see. The proof is Saturday. I think it was addressed. But will the personnel be taken advantage of? It was bad. So I was complaining. They acknowledged and fixed it. Was good. Made me much happier. Sorry that I wasn’t jumping for joy ignoring how bad our run d was.

  • Author
1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

Ok...you are always free to leave.  

Maybe now we all are tired of constantly complaining?  That was prior to the Superbowl win....14 years of Andy giving us plenty to complain about.  Maybe the realization it gets old.  Or maybe realization we can't do anything about it? 

You don’t run me MoFo! I’ll do what I please…regardless of wrong opinion in hindsight No Mas

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

Run D finished 16.  Not sure any RBs really had huge games against us though.. we did face some good RBs... maybe the good RB isn't the most important factor.

S , I absolutely think that is a strength for us....I like our 3 S for sure.

No,they all suck we're DOOOOOMED by Howies terrible drafts and trades. Just AWFUL. We have no future because we traded a  pick last year. This should be obvious

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

We’ll see. The proof is Saturday. I think it was addressed. But will the personnel be taken advantage of? It was bad. So I was complaining. They acknowledged and fixed it. Was good. Made me much happier. Sorry that I wasn’t jumping for joy ignoring how bad our run d was.

Yep,we will see Saturday. That's a fact. I'm out HAGN(or morning lol)

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

If it’s our shot….who gives away their first round pick that year? That’s what I was saying.

Probably 31 GMs that would have gotten that trade offer from the Saints. 

I think you guys put a lot on rookies.  I just can’t agree that I would pass up that trade for one player. 

And in hindsight...I can't say a rookie S is better than CGJ.  

You can disagree... on both.   

I can see your point.... philosophy wise. But reality... no chance you get me to agree the S from Cincy or any other rookie would be better for the 2022 -23 Eagles than CGJ.

So lucky or stupid... it worked. 

  • Author
59 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

WOuld you rather be a wuss fan and watch from the cheap seats?

Why would I do that? Expectations this year. One seed and tenth pick next year aren’t what I’m looking for. Want to make a trip to the big game. Been thinking we have a shot.

  • Author
1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

Agree 100%    Didn’t hear anyone else agree.   

Do we need more anger or something?  I'm not getting the point?  

The NFL is a hard business.  There are stages. Can’t win or lose a playoff game until you play it.  Last undefeated team was 1972...I was born that December,  so I've never experienced a perfect team.   So I don’t need to harp on the bad stuff...the point of the regular season is to get the top seed. It was accomplished... now we move on.

Just don’t see it that way. The point for me is to watch and observe. Analyze. Bring joy and pain. Why is anybody here to just sit back and blow sunshine always? Not what I’ve heard from you at all for these many years. I’d easily say I’ve been the consistently more positive fan. But I point out problems even in good times. Point out positives…even in bad times.

On record.... philosophically I disagree with trading a current year pick if you are all in.

That said. .. I would do the Saints trade every day of the week.   

On record... Howie got lucky with CGJ.  New England got lucky with Brady too.

I like lucky Howie myself... because I feel if he did everything he wanted...we wouldn't be as good.  

Remember the WR that went AWOL on Atlanta was his choice ... lucky Howie that Tennessee didn't pay AJ.

No dispute Howie has been lucky this year.

But for me, the Saints trade was his best move that didn't involve luck.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.