Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

You don’t run me MoFo! I’ll do what I please…regardless of wrong opinion in hindsight No Mas

Absolutely.... we all are free to do things are way.

  • Replies 89.6k
  • Views 2.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Seems like you negatively attacking me now constantly. Doesn’t feel real positive.

Why is disagreeing = attacking?

  • Author
1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

He will also be rushing the QB as he grows,you can book that too(I called it!!!!!)

I appreciate you put yourself out there. Share your opinions.

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Just don’t see it that way. The point for me is to watch and observe. Analyze. Bring joy and pain. Why is anybody here to just sit back and blow sunshine always? Not what I’ve heard from you at all for these many years. I’d easily say I’ve been the consistently more positive fan. But I point out problems even in good times. Point out positives…even in bad times.

Ok... so i said ..  the point of the regular season is to get the top seed.  That you can't win a playoff game until you play it?  

You don't see it that way?   

We can disagree on that. 

6 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Just don’t see it that way. The point for me is to watch and observe. Analyze. Bring joy and pain. Why is anybody here to just sit back and blow sunshine always? Not what I’ve heard from you at all for these many years. I’d easily say I’ve been the consistently more positive fan. But I point out problems even in good times. Point out positives…even in bad times.

So when I point out that running QBs haven't had the playoff success... and that we didn't beat a team with a winning record that had their starting QB since October 2019.

You don't take that as observation?   You don't take that as pointing out problems even in good times?

But when you do it...it's ok?   My observation which was pure fact... it's no good...it's so negative for a 9-8 team that go their asses kicked by every good team they played last year...  but you constantly  pointing out little flaws on a 14-3 team that dominated... that's good?

  • Author
52 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

See the spin... I'm not asking all that.

Just a simple question.. would CGJ be an Eagle if we drafted a S 1st round that was having a good camp?

That's one question.  Nobody is disputing anything else. 

I’m not answering this for the twentieth time. You keep trying to bring this up as an actual point. I said Rosie ignored the position. Said his opinion on it was wrong. Was staying my opinion on how important I feel it is. That’s it….simple. My opinion. The narcissist…has his own opinion…which I believe is allowed. I know Rosie doesn’t value the position. Almost came into the season with Epps and who knows. But I can still keep my opinion. Which is consistent. You try and spin to Rosie opinion. Great. He was wrong. Admitted it. Made a move to add one. We need more. Simple. 

To me...the regular season is done.  Blowout wins... and flaws from other games don't matter now.   It's 3 matchups ...one at a time that matter.  Giants coming here we go head to head.  That's it for now.

  • Author

You’ll keep spinning it to Rosie opinion. How about our DC opinion? Gannon, dies he want to run Dime? Would he have liked more at S than Epps and Harris? When he still trots out Wallace and Scott all season….do you think he really just thinks those two are great? Or dues he just really really need a Dime and nickel? The two most used D personnel packages.

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

I’m not answering this for the twentieth time. You keep trying to bring this up as an actual point. I said Rosie ignored the position. Said his opinion on it was wrong. Was staying my opinion on how important I feel it is. That’s it….simple. My opinion. The narcissist…has his own opinion…which I believe is allowed. I know Rosie doesn’t value the position. Almost came into the season with Epps and who knows. But I can still keep my opinion. Which is consistent. You try and spin to Rosie opinion. Great. He was wrong. Admitted it. Made a move to add one. We need more. Simple. 

Agreed 100000%  Howie ignored the position and got lucky.  Now at the moment ...we have an excellent safety group.   He got lucky.

You are 100% correct on that.  I agree!

Now . ..again.. this is why people have an issue because you can't have. Normal discussion.  

Why refuse to answer... would CGJ be on the roster if Howie drafted a S round 1, that was having a good camp?

  • Author
51 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

So... I just need to ask?   Is anyone allowed to change their opinion?  Like can you not like a player... then the player actually plays well..then you like him?   Why did we all need CGJ to sign long term before seeing the result?

Do I need to ride evert poster who changes their mind?   Do we all like a guy like Epps more now than we did last year....is that not allowed?

I expect minds to be changed. I wasn’t feeling Jefferson. Turned out pretty good…until the end of this year. I expect you to change your mind about the MVP. Signing CGJ. Makes sense to me. Don’t hate me just because I was there long before. Should have extended CGJ. Obvious…to me very quickly. 

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

You’ll keep spinning it to Rosie opinion. How about our DC opinion? Gannon, dies he want to run Dime? Would he have liked more at S than Epps and Harris? When he still trots out Wallace and Scott all season….do you think he really just thinks those two are great? Or dues he just really really need a Dime and nickel? The two most used D personnel packages.

No spin. 

I'll put it this way...  If Howie made the right call ( at the time) and traded for the ATL WR... then he would not have been lucky that Tennessee didn't pay AJ.

So ... Howie got lucky that the ATL deal fell through. 

Howie F@$ked up the 2022 draft by trading with the Saints... but he got lucky getting CGJ.

Can you just simply give your educated opinion as to if you think CGJ would be an Eagle if we drafted your S?

  • Author
52 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

You don't see this pattern in your posts?

He said nobody saw this. But I did. So yes ,… I clearly see the pattern. I was already there in my thinking and logic.

26 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Why would I do that? Expectations this year. One seed and tenth pick next year aren’t what I’m looking for. Want to make a trip to the big game. Been thinking we have a shot.

That's the point.we have a SHOT. Wuss fans can only buy tickets to the game. Every team wants a 1 seed,why wouldn't you want that? Every team with a 1 seed would LOVE to also have a top 10 pick the following draft. If during the playoffs you see a BAD spot you now have the draft pick to FIX it. Why aren't you looking for those 2 things? Everyone else is

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I expect minds to be changed. I wasn’t feeling Jefferson. Turned out pretty good…until the end of this year. I expect you to change your mind about the MVP. Signing CGJ. Makes sense to me. Don’t hate me just because I was there long before. Should have extended CGJ. Obvious…to me very quickly. 

I agree with you on Jefferson and was actually good with the idea of Reagor.  I will give GB props he called Jefferson from the start.   I wanted speed, the outside guy...was nervous because I thought the LSU O was stacked and could have been reason Jefferson was good.

That's great... I was more upset we didn't trade like Buffalo did for Diggs.  At the time he was the safer move

Just like how I like AJ. Maybe Olave or the kid Tennessee drafted turns out better.  But I want my QBto have the proven guy. I wanted that for Wentz and Doug, just like I want it for Hurts and Siri.

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He said nobody saw this. But I did. So yes ,… I clearly see the pattern. I was already there in my thinking and logic.

This pattern is what I mean.

5 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I expect minds to be changed. I wasn’t feeling Jefferson. Turned out pretty good…until the end of this year. I expect you to change your mind about the MVP. Signing CGJ. Makes sense to me. Don’t hate me just because I was there long before. Should have extended CGJ. Obvious…to me very quickly. 

Again though....we don't know what is going on behind the scenes... or what will happen.   You are assuming CGJ signs week 4..  I don't,  kid seems to want to bet on himself.   If anything, having been here longer is going to make him sign for a little less. Doubt week 4 he was all in on Philly. 

37 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Why would I do that? Expectations this year. One seed and tenth pick next year aren’t what I’m looking for. Want to make a trip to the big game. Been thinking we have a shot.

Sure we have a shot. We had a shot last year. What are the differences between those 2 shot chances? Would you say this team is better than last years?

 

  • Author
1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So you saw us winning the division,being the 1 seed before anything started?  AMAZING!!!! So what is our record next year?

Not as good next year. Exactly the point 

  • Author
58 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

So all season when I said...."let the season play out"  you made fun of me as a cop out... Now it works for you.

Can I ask... why can't you separate things.

Why can't we say...good job getting the top seed.    And totally separately look at the playoffs.   If they lose, it's failure in the postseason after a successful regular season.    Andy had a few of those.

I can do that. But why do you have such a problem with me noticing during the regular season problems that could hurt us coming into postseason? Seems completely logical to me.

QB, RB,WR, OT, G, C, TE

DE, DT, OLB, ILB, CB, S

LS, K, P

16 different position groups.   You need starters first, that's obvious.  You need as many position groups on the plus side.   Then you need sone star players.  Then you need depth. 

16 position groups... harping on depth at S.  I think it's nitpicking.  The S group...CGJ, Epps and Blankenship... is a good one. A strength of the current team.

While I would love to have a better 4th safety.... i would love to have great backups everywhere.  I realize it's almost an impossible task to have that kind of a roster.  I also realize if this is my main issue with the roster..  my GM had a successful year...  i also realize success comes from both skill and luck.   IMO our front office had a lot of luck this year. 

 

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Sure we have a shot. We had a shot last year. What are the differences between those 2 shot chances? Would you say this team is better than last years?

 

100%

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Not as good next year. Exactly the point 

The schedule is going to be much harder for sure.

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Not as good next year. Exactly the point 

No the point is hindsight again. There is zero way you could have predicted the #1 seed before the season started. We we all looking for 9-10 wins. The deasl were made before the season began,WITHOUT knowing if we would be the 1 seed or last place in the division. We didn't know if hurts off season efforts had paid off. We all HOPED he would show us what he has this year. I was not ready to anoint him without seeing the proof. I was called a hater for that,but I needed to see the growth from him(and I have). Now we are in a contending position with a top 10 draft pick,there is nothing to complain about

  • Author
58 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

And you don't have to be with anyone...it's OK for people to look at things differently.  

The issue here seems like you are angry everyone just doesn't do things your way?

Mind your own business MoFo. I simply responded to another posters thoughts. Yet you chime in with your piece of sh17…two cents to come at me. I’m actually staying my thoughts on what he said. Responding to his post. He can have any thoughts he wants. I can have mine. How things work. 

And No Mas can state his wrong opinions even in hindsight

  • Author
1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

The word preaching comes off bad... it's like you are trying to teach people things... comes off snobbish.  

And I could give two sh17 a your opinion about it is why? Hint…I don’t. I’m going to keep being  me. Surprised you haven’t noticed that yet. You aren’t going to change me with your weak a22 attacks at my person. I’m just fine with myself. You come off as a nosey busy body stay at home house wide type the way you keep trying to butt in on everything. Trying to come at me. Sorry you hate that you keep disagreeing with me so much on points that clearly don’t go your way. I can see why you think about me what you do. Because I just keep differing with you in ways that you are losing on. 

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I can do that. But why do you have such a problem with me noticing during the regular season problems that could hurt us coming into postseason? Seems completely logical to me.

No problem...the constant batching about it... and this superior attitude that comes off because you say you are the only one or that it makes you smarter or something is my issue.   Especially after last season where we were half as good, you couldn't say one negative thing.  

So ...lets move on though..  you point out things.. I point out some facts too...the running QB in playoffs and the 3 years of not beating a starting QB from a winning team..

Let's move on...discuss this game. 

My concern on defense.   1. Mobility of Jones.  2.  Gannon being too conservative with the off coverage. 

My concern on offense... Lane not being 100% and they come at Hurts from that side and push him left while cutting off his running.

 

  • Author

All up to you No Mas. You used to make better statements and arguments. You won’t feel so inferior if you make some good points. Just try that some.

6 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Mind your own business MoFo. I simply responded to another posters thoughts. Yet you chime in with your piece of sh17…two cents to come at me. I’m actually staying my thoughts on what he said. Responding to his post. He can have any thoughts he wants. I can have mine. How things work. 

And No Mas can state his wrong opinions even in hindsight

There you go. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.