Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’m not rehashing this endlessly. Stated my opinion. Over and over. Exactly what I think kills people on here. I keep answering you. Keep saying the same things over and over.

Then why keep rehashing it??? What's done is done, By everyones account(except yours) it was the best A+ deal made

  • Replies 89.6k
  • Views 2.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

BS. I did say that Rosie being wrong twice doesn’t make a right. BS spin. I said S room sucked. He had to realize and trade. But I’m not backing off my opinion. You know the narcissist, because it’s my opinion. Rosie was wrong about Harris. Said that. Wrong about Tartt. Said that. Wrong wrong wrong. Trade CGJ. Right. Extend him quick. Nope…wrong. You’re all about signing him now. But didn’t want to then. I said sign him week four. 

Tarrt was a placeholder. Personally I like the guy,but he didn't fit with our defense. We checked him out which is the staffs JOB to do

I think to be on a fan page...you have to be ok with people disagreeing with you.   Bring up facts,  give your opinions and that's it.   

Also... it's possible to say a good thing about someone and disagree with something else they do.

I can like Andy's organization skills..  I can dislike his game management. 

I can like Chip focusing on nutrition and simplifying some things... and not like the attitude or not having page 2 of a playbook.

Doug I love the way he calls a game, he has qualities from Both Andy and Chip that I like.   Did I " call it" that he was going to be good? Nope...I had no clue... but my fear was he was going to be an Andy clone...he is definitely his own man.  His era was more nitpicking for me...not much I could get mad at him about.  Really was only dealt one good healthy roster and he won. 

6 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

BS. I did say that Rosie being wrong twice doesn’t make a right. BS spin. I said S room sucked. He had to realize and trade. But I’m not backing off my opinion. You know the narcissist, because it’s my opinion. Rosie was wrong about Harris. Said that. Wrong about Tartt. Said that. Wrong wrong wrong. Trade CGJ. Right. Extend him quick. Nope…wrong. You’re all about signing him now. But didn’t want to then. I said sign him week four. 

Who said we didn't want him???  I never said it. The Saints have cap issues(still do),they could not pay him,Howie made the move. if the Saints had paid him he would not be here. Same with AJ. BOTH were part of the "all in"

7 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

BS. I did say that Rosie being wrong twice doesn’t make a right. BS spin. I said S room sucked. He had to realize and trade. But I’m not backing off my opinion. You know the narcissist, because it’s my opinion. Rosie was wrong about Harris. Said that. Wrong about Tartt. Said that. Wrong wrong wrong. Trade CGJ. Right. Extend him quick. Nope…wrong. You’re all about signing him now. But didn’t want to then. I said sign him week four. 

See the spin... I'm not asking all that.

Just a simple question.. would CGJ be an Eagle if we drafted a S 1st round that was having a good camp?

That's one question.  Nobody is disputing anything else. 

Also you know what? Players(agents) also have a say in how long a contract is. maybe CJG wanted to see if HE LIKED it here before signing long term???? Maybe he has an opinion too? maybe a 1 year was all he would agree to at this time. IDK and neither do you. Howie went all in.I have no clue what was said nor what CJG would agree too. he wanted out of NO and we gave him that. Now we will see if both parties have a mutual interest in keeping the relationship

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Who said we didn't want him???  I never said it. The Saints have cap issues(still do),they could not pay him,Howie made the move. if the Saints had paid him he would not be here. Same with AJ. BOTH were part of the "all in"

See.... with those 2 guys....AJ and CGJ... I see both guys as long term pieces. 

The all in for me was Bradberry, White,  Barnett, Kelce, Suh, Joseph...resigning Cox ..etc.   Basically every piece that isn't long term I see as all in...the younger guys that can be here for years... that's long term.  

We could say that giving Hurts all the weapons was all in for him... but I feel like Howie was making up for giving Doug and Wentz such a crappy hand.  He wanted blame pushed on Siri and Hurts if it fails.

Which annoys me... the GM should always provide the coach and QB the opportunity to succeed or fail.  

  • Author
1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

UH Howie knew we would be the top seed 3 weeks before the draft???? Nope,he did his job,made the best deals(even the pros were like OMG!!!!). The "ALL IN" came  much later,but you can;t see this?

No, clearly I was seeing this

So... I just need to ask?   Is anyone allowed to change their opinion?  Like can you not like a player... then the player actually plays well..then you like him?   Why did we all need CGJ to sign long term before seeing the result?

Do I need to ride evert poster who changes their mind?   Do we all like a guy like Epps more now than we did last year....is that not allowed?

  • Author
1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

It's ironic... I'm watching the local Comcast Eagles show... they are talking about CGJ.    I can't see how they don't resign this guy.  Such a difference maker ... on the field is obvious,  but the discussion is also about his locker room presence and what he brings as far as confidence to the secondary.  

What can you say?   

Resign him week four..that is. Catching up after the regular season.

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

No, clearly I was seeing this

You don't see this pattern in your posts?

  • Author
1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

And you think you are the only one?  Why because you constantly bring them up?    Maybe people just don't want to constantly be negative all the time.  It doesn't mean we don't see issues.  

Here is one for you... mobile QBs have given us problems recently.    It is what it is.   We could lose.   If there wasn't a possibility of us losing, what's the point?

You said our ‘running QB’ can’t do anything postseason

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

See.... with those 2 guys....AJ and CGJ... I see both guys as long term pieces. 

The all in for me was Bradberry, White,  Barnett, Kelce, Suh, Joseph...resigning Cox ..etc.   Basically every piece that isn't long term I see as all in...the younger guys that can be here for years... that's long term.  

We could say that giving Hurts all the weapons was all in for him... but I feel like Howie was making up for giving Doug and Wentz such a crappy hand.  He wanted blame pushed on Siri and Hurts if it fails.

Which annoys me... the GM should always provide the coach and QB the opportunity to succeed or fail.  

I can agree with most of this,yet I still feel the all in was more CJG and Bradberry since we seemed to have 'fixed" the offense. No too hard to re-sign players you already have. The 2 we got to fill in for Davis for me was basically a "save it" after the all in

  • Author

You know the guy you didn’t think was good enough before the season

7 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

No, clearly I was seeing this

Then how can you disagree with the Saints trade before we even played a game???

  • Author
1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So we lose,OMG!!!!!!! Someone has to lose. You can work yourself into a stupor but the outcome is not up to you. Take some Prozac and chill out and ROOT for a win. before the season EVERYONE was predicting 9-10 wins. did we beat that????

I always root for a win. Unlike you. Endlessly pissed we wouldn’t tank last year. Instead I believed we could make the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Resign him week four..that is. Catching up after the regular season.

Lol.  It is what it is for you.. I think you need another site with more complaints.  You miss the old days.   All good bro....good luck.  I'm not going to start complaining about everything though.   I can't speak for everyone else.  I apologize if it's going to be disappointing for you being on here. 

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

No, clearly I was seeing this

So you saw us winning the division,being the 1 seed before anything started?  AMAZING!!!! So what is our record next year?

  • Author
1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

As a fan,I need to back my team. They don't need to hear me in the locker room. Both teams are aware of what is at stake. having home field helps. I was not thrilled with the EZ "walk through" practices after a week off already,but either you trust Siri or you don't

Everybody gotta earn it, frankly. Siri needs to show sone postseason success. Was terrible last year.

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I always root for a win. Unlike you. Endlessly pissed we wouldn’t tank last year. Instead I believed we could make the playoffs. 

yeah we beat up on 3rd stringers last year really impressive lol

  • Author
1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Let the chips fall however gravity carries them. I'm happy the way the team performed and how it was coached this season. 

I’m not with you….yet. All about what happens now. Then I’ll judge. A loss as top seed to my most hated team is unacceptable!

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

You said our ‘running QB’ can’t do anything postseason

Did i?  Is that what I said?   Or is that what you want to hear so it's starts a debate?

What I said...and continue to say...the running QB has not has the success post season.  Teams have focused more on stopping that.   

That's fact...that's not saying our guy can't do anything.  That's you taking it that way.

We shall see what happens.  

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I always root for a win. Unlike you. Endlessly pissed we wouldn’t tank last year. Instead I believed we could make the playoffs. 

Oh yeah I've just been harping ON and ON about that,it's evident in every post I make. We SLOPPED into the playoffs last year,if you can;t see that I can;t help you

  • Author
1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So we have home field in the playoffs,AND we COULD go to the SB(unlikely but I will be a fan anyway).So how many SB contending teams get a round 1 10 pick????

That’s what you love. Top seed. Tenth pick next year. That stuff not as important to me. I want postseason success. Same thing I’ve been preaching the whole time.

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’m not with you….yet. All about what happens now. Then I’ll judge. A loss as top seed to my most hated team is unacceptable!

Are you going to harm yourself if we lose?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.