Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

They still protect their own borders and air space. They have just as much right to shoot any unauthorized entering their airspace.

Like they need a war with China LOL. Would last about a week

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

My mind is just s much n this game. Know Andy's gonna come up with a few things, but the game is 60 mins and fool stuff only lasts so long - we don;t take till half time to adjust anymore, thankfully

Wonder if we see a trick play(Philly Special)

I'm going out in the damn cold for a cig, if the talk isn;t about football I'm out

Eh, doubt we ever see the philly special again, but I have it on usb. On 4th and short we know what,s coming, Watched a game and thy had a really great, low angle - unreal. Some want it to be made illegal, don't see how. They could make the push illegal. That won't help much vs a guy who squats 600 lbs. What - it's illegal to squat 600 lbs?

5 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

See your post where they said it was a lowest lol

Yes. I took it as a Cowboy that is rooting for the Eagles to bring a SB to the division as being the lowest; i.e. sinful lol

4 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

I just hope it is a spy and not something much worse.

Are you thinking of some biological weapon as a possibility?

3 hours ago, joemas6 said:

Ham

Offense? Uh, NO! 

I would hive Ham a shot as a LB'ers coach though. 

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

LOL but they are slow and can gather more info(because they are slow and quite a bit cheaper to make). Satellite info last about 45 minutes(if that). Fact remains it's not in space,it is violating US airspace. How would you feel on a flight to Philly with a Russian TU-144 flying next to you? Just like our border is being violated and nothing done about that either. Just hoist the Chinese flag and bow to Xi and be done with it

U.S. Flag w:Soldier.jpg

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

They are buying up farmland really fast and we are allowing that also. Alot near military bases,is this connected? I bet they send this to NC,we have alot of bases here

This here is the main thing I was thinking about as a possible connection. 

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

Are you gys really paying attention to this? If the US govv't is just letting it fly, NP.

On to AZ.

Yeah like I trust Gov. ROTF LMFAO

4K away from being the #1 most subscribed NFL Team on Youtube

image.png.3e2a14e8b98f381ba7d3a5de75ebe2b0.png

23 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Jenkins needed up much more than CGJ is. He was very aggressive physical player. CGJ hit Watson(I think it was) and Watson didn’t budge. Actually CGJ body ripped from inside.

Say what? "Jenkins needed up much more than CGJ is.” It is English but it makes no sense. Please translate for me.

4 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Yeah I mentioned there were nice DB's all into round 3. I doubt we take any in 1 round,not "Howie" 2 I could see but again he has little history doing it. Round 3 I could definitely see a DB of some type. I would try to sign Slay to a 1-2 year,taking a round 3 guy would give us time,or we can push the training a bit and get him ready to play if we can't keep Slay. Then we get to the draft a RB or no RB issue because after round 3 we are out of picks

4 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Are you thinking of some biological weapon as a possibility?

That would be a fear of shooting it down I think. They could expect us to shoot it down maybe…and bring something down upon ourselves that’s in it. 

2 hours ago, Senhorcook said:

Say what? "Jenkins needed up much more than CGJ is.” It is English but it makes no sense. Please translate for me.

Jenkins needed to bulk up much more converting from nickel corner than CGJ  has yet. It was supposed to read.

5 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Canada is a neutral country,they wouldn't shoot it down,and why they came that way,they aren't stupid

We do have that state Alaska you realize.

https://www.si.com/college/texas/football/longhorns-bijan-robinson-top-five-pff-best-college-football-players IDK,he can easily be a 2 down back,sometimes 3 if we needed it. With him Scott and Gainwell I would be fine. It's tough to get into PFF's top 5. RB's will fall due to needs elsewhere,but if he is close at pick 31,I would have NP using 7ths or a pick next year to move up a bit for him. On the consensus board he is at 27 right now. That would be a steal IMO 

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

We do have that state Alaska you realize.

Yeah but noone noticed it up there. If the govt saw it,they didn't tell us, anyway off this topic for now

10 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

That would be a fear of shooting it down I think. They could expect us to shoot it down maybe…and bring something down upon ourselves that’s in it. 

Yes, that and the odds of being surveillance in the CCP's wanted land grab of prime North Dakota farmland near Grand Forks Air Force Base . Which BTW is the base for the 319th Recon Wing. Where this is a major player there -  E/RQ-4B Global Hawk remotely piloted aircraft (RPA), in the intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) role. During the Cold War, GFAFB was a major installation of the Strategic Air Command (SAC), with B-52 bombers, KC-135 tankers, and Minutemanintercontinental ballistic missiles

9 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Yet he sure tried to knock down Hurts earlier this season.

Is that " rivalry" or just opinion?   It's different than rooting for a team.

Archived