Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

3 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Hoping mine last long enough for this new stuff to start being used. They inject and scope this suff that's actually better than your original cartilage. New sleeves on the V*8!

I was reading about that, after the fact of course. It sounds promising.

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I read about this game, the better I feel. Yes, we have a rookie G who prolly wouldn't have played who may have f'd up. They have a starting RB who may have f'd up and should also be put on the commissioners no go list. Their secondary shouldn't be able to cover. We can run and pass. We have better lines. They have some pass rush, we have dominating pass rush

I've had a non stop headeache since June 21'st, 2021. Seeing a neuro, actually a bunch of them. Got a nerve block today which helps. Had to ask her if they were a little more painful today cause I had my Eagles stuff on - lol! She's actually from Erie and rooting for us - shew! Married but very good looking. All my docs seem to be blonde and pretty, inclusing my PT - they're all married.

3 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

image.png.521654cc41aaeaf2d6a5c97d88aa7b60.png

I try to explain... the " rivalry"  thing is the fans.  Not some 2nd year player that's new to the idea.   Recently there hasn't been much consistency within the division.   Some guys that have been involved get it, but for the most part,  not so much.  The coaches and players are new, it takes time to build.

ASG - it's a dry cold - right! Went out for a cig and it's freakin cold! Hard to understand why people live in certain areas - upper canada, tornado alley etc. Heck GB got hit w/ hurricanes every other yr, wouldn't leave w/ his dogs. Cat 4-5, yeah, pack them up and get the hell out of there. No beating mommy nature.

For those around Philly. The singer Pink ran into a guy at a grocery store dressed in his Chiefs gear, she started singing Fly Eagles Fly - she's fron Quakretown btw. 

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Usually I like barstool sports,but they got this one wrong

I would disagree...times are different... it's not guys that have been invested in a rivalry for a decade... in reality the bulk of these players are like gypsies ... they get drafted somewhere without their choice..  they switch teams in a couple years then we expect them to automatically be mentally involved in a " rivalry"  ???  

That's for the fans.

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I'm deaf,so it's a way for me to communicate

First time I heard Mike Tyson talk..." hey Mike any comments on the fight?"... 

Mike = " what's that, I can't F$%#ing hear ya"

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So wonder who we are looking at if we lose Steichen

Ham

Insurance co's are no longer covering certain models of KIA's - a certain player should know that - they're too easy to steal.

6 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

ASG - it's a dry cold - right! Went out for a cig and it's freakin cold! Hard to understand why people live in certain areas - upper canada, tornado alley etc. Heck GB got hit w/ hurricanes every other yr, wouldn't leave w/ his dogs. Cat 4-5, yeah, pack them up and get the hell out of there. No beating mommy nature.

For those around Philly. The singer Pink ran into a guy at a grocery store dressed in his Chiefs gear, she started singing Fly Eagles Fly - she's fron Quakretown btw. 

Doylestown

Tyson was busy making it harder fir his opponents to hear by biting off their ears

Have a friend down there owns 9 restaurants - Ciros, Momma always made ne off menu stuff - almost always veal - loved her.

Philly is where the rock & roll hof should have been, at least the soul hof. Didn't know Jerry Blavat died, used to visit him on South street all the time, lived there

That and Downeys has a rum cake you can get drunk on. Fav place after the Magic Pan closed

This season, the Eagles had a record of 9-1 against teams with winning records.

Mixed bag of injury news from the NFL today. Overall, injuries were down 5.6 percent in the regular season. But concussions were up — 23 more were suffered in the 2022 reg season than in 2021. Number of concussions in QBs was higher than typical.

— Judy Battista (@judybattista) February 3, 2023

Yes, but is that because they're looking at them harder?

34 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

We lived in Caribou for 5 years. We had a good time there but i wouldn't wanna live there anymore

49 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I would disagree...times are different... it's not guys that have been invested in a rivalry for a decade... in reality the bulk of these players are like gypsies ... they get drafted somewhere without their choice..  they switch teams in a couple years then we expect them to automatically be mentally involved in a " rivalry"  ???  

That's for the fans.

That why I said they got it wrong LOL. On the post, the RESPONSE is first answering the orignal post from barstool

So. as Eagles fans, who do you hate most. For me it's dullass, well them and jerruh in particular. As a manager and business owner I just hate his way of handling things

2 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Like China doesn't have satellites over us, or we over them, same w/ russia and on down the line? Balloons are old school.

LOL but they are slow and can gather more info(because they are slow and quite a bit cheaper to make). Satellite info last about 45 minutes(if that). Fact remains it's not in space,it is violating US airspace. How would you feel on a flight to Philly with a Russian TU-144 flying next to you? Just like our border is being violated and nothing done about that either. Just hoist the Chinese flag and bow to Xi and be done with it

Whenever dullass loses I pray they show him w/ that scowl. Wish they did that more often, We should put up a petition to make the jerruh scowl mandatory

4 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

So. as Eagles fans, who do you hate most. For me it's dullass, well them and jerruh in particular. As a manager and business owner I just hate his way of handling things

Dallas but i didn't really HATE them until they came up with the "Americas Team" crap

Archived