Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

53 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Tyson was busy making it harder fir his opponents to hear by biting off their ears

Huh?

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

Um GB - there are a LOT of satellites up there

The problem is they could have easily shot it down before it became a perceived threat.

It's not 1 satellite w/ 45 mins, it's 1000 satellites, it's constant. We do it to them as well.

25 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

We lived in Caribou for 5 years. We had a good time there but i wouldn't wanna live there anymore

Saw some place in maine is expecting(with wind chill) -100. No pipes will survive that

Why bother shooting down a balloon.

You don't remember Tyson biting off part of Hollyfields' ear?

It's not 1 satellite w/ 45 mins, it's 1000 satellites, it's constant. We do it to them as well.

Sure,but we have no idea what on board this.I'm pretty sure we are aware of satellites they have. They "think" it's a spy,but they have no real clue,so why was this even allowed to hit the coast?

Mt Washington already has minus 130. Throw boiling water in the are you have instant snow

Are you willing to bet your life that it isn't carrying the next Covid type virus?

If you are your gambling with the lives of millions for the cost of 100 20mm rounds

2 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Why bother sending it??? Eff China,shoulda been shot down before it got to the coast,we would do that with any foreign aircraft. I said "huh"-it was a joke

4 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

SO what's next? Letting Migs land at Dulles?

What China sees is "no reaction" We are a weak bunch of pu**ies and they just verified it

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

I try to explain... the " rivalry"  thing is the fans.  Not some 2nd year player that's new to the idea.   Recently there hasn't been much consistency within the division.   Some guys that have been involved get it, but for the most part,  not so much.  The coaches and players are new, it takes time to build.

Yet he sure tried to knock down Hurts earlier this season.

Well MJK you have more issues than me. My docs suck. I'm changing again for the 7th time since I moved here. Been through all the tests,all clear. Which I guess I should be happy about except it does nothing for my pain

GB - I don't get into this stuff, just state facts

Fact- a foreign aircraft invaded out turf and we did nothing about it and we're going to defend Taiwan? HAHAHAHA what a joke

5 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

F Troop Balloon - YouTube

F Troop

Chiefs? LOL

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

Insurance co's are no longer covering certain models of KIA's - a certain player should know that - they're too easy to steal.

He’s about to replace it with a Rolls Royce anyway.

12 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Mt Washington already has minus 130. Throw boiling water in the are you have instant snow

yeah that was the name of the place. OMG I can't imagine. No heating system can cope with that. Some nights I want to set my furniture on fire when it's 20 out 

I have 12 aces in Nova Scotia,I guess building a cabin there is out 

If it were up to me I'd stop all trade w/ China tomorrow until they verify they stop slavery, don't supply chemicals to make fentanyl and that we can make everything we import from them except the pretty bamboo umbrellas for exotic drinks. Glad Biden is now restricting and making chips in the US, as anything made in China they get the plans. Really? So chips we put in our equipment they had rights to? now anyone giving those rights away can actually be executed under law. It's one hell of a chess game that's been going on for a century. Chineses think very far ahead

ASJ balloon over Missouri now, it's spying on you

Nova Scotia? I may be interested in helping out out for a part time resident, It's really nice up there.

It is balloon! You don't remember F-Troop?

Oh looked like the Lombardi

Archived