Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

39 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

ASJ balloon over Missouri now, it's spying on you

Years ago we found a Russian sattelite was gonna fly over Fairchild AFB. The entire alert force went out on the alert pad and mooned them

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

They are buying up farmland really fast and we are allowing that also. Alot near military bases,is this connected? I bet they send this to NC,we have alot of bases here

If you track the route of this thing it wrnt over Malstrom AFB (Minuteman ICBM) got close to F.E.Warren AFB (Minuteman ICBM)  now its headed for Whteman AFB (B2s)

It isn't following the jet stream.

Just now, Asg 15 said:

If you track the route of this thing it wrnt over Malstrom AFB (Minuteman ICBM) got close to F.E.Warren AFB (Minuteman ICBM)  now its headed for Whteman AFB (B2s)

It isn't following the jet stream.

Nope, it will head my way. Definitely guiding this thing

10 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Apparently they have flown over before and they said nothing,the only way we knew is it was spotted by civilians

I ponder what technology it possesses? What kind of cameras and such they are feeling the need to get in that kind of range? Some tech that can probably gather information deep underground…they need to be 60,000 feet above ground instead of satellite range.

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I ponder what technology it possesses? What kind of cameras and such they are feeling the need to get in that kind of range? Some tech that can probably gather information deep underground…they need to be 60,000 feet above ground instead of satellite range.

They have no clue what's aboard. Could be carrying anything. We have them that can deploy hundreds of drones. This has to be a test run for something. What's sad is this is not the first one,just the first one we civvys know about

18 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

We are the Chinese biggest consumers. They’re completely relying on us buying all their crap.

They also own most of our debt

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Possibly tracking how we handle things as far as response chain of command and how long each step takes,which they aren't finding our because we aren't responding(maybe thats we  aren't?)

Are you gys really paying attention to this? If the US govv't is just letting it fly, NP.

On to AZ.

Response should have been to shoot it down when it hit 12 miles before the coastline. Except it came through Canada which they know would do nothing. Smart by them because we have no response if something gets within 12 miles of the Canadian border. They know what they are doing

15 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

31 trillion in debt,when this collapses,that won't matter

They are the largest buyer of our debt

2 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Are you gys really paying attention to this? If the US govv't is just letting it fly, NP.

On to AZ.

Yeah in a week LOL

Just now, mjkline1958 said:

Ummmmmmmm - football?

Pick what you want to talk about,I think we hit everything already

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Response should have been to shoot it down when it hit 12 miles before the coastline. Except it came through Canada which they know would do nothing. Smart by them because we have no response if something gets within 12 miles of the Canadian border. They know what they are doing

We would alert Canada if that was happening. They would notice themselves you’d think. Radar probably doesn’t read the balloon.

I hope we let the swing guys play a snap or 2,guys like Pascal and such

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

We would alert Canada if that was happening. They would notice themselves you’d think. Radar probably doesn’t read the balloon.

Canada is a neutral country,they wouldn't shoot it down,and why they came that way,they aren't stupid

Think you're right, We used to get into some bad political crap on the old board, just didn;t want it to happen again, Peace bro,

I think we are using it to rally the masses of America to get behind actually motivating about doing something about it. 

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Canada is a neutral country,they wouldn't shoot it down

They still protect their own borders and air space. They have just as much right to shoot any unauthorized entering their airspace.

My mind is just s much n this game. Know Andy's gonna come up with a few things, but the game is 60 mins and fool stuff only lasts so long - we don;t take till half time to adjust anymore, thankfully

2 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Think you're right, We used to get into some bad political crap on the old board, just didn;t want it to happen again, Peace bro,

Not political this affects us all. Anyway,back on later

It reminds me of the conspiracies about Pearl Harbor. That Americans won’t do much unless they get properly motivated that something has to be done.

Archived